• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new continent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    I would like it if a few more people joined but we're soon to start. I'll give it an hour or two..

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    OOC: Well its time to start,anyone else can still join as long as we don't get to far.. my character sends an e-mail to all of you which tells you to meet with him at a Port Sever, Pier 16 to take a ferry to Darkstar Island, which is where the last clue should be located at, and once it is found the group will then take a yacht to find the final destinaton. And I think I'll be navy blue
    . ^_^
    IC: K.T. sat at a restaraunt table, near Pier 16 , with a laptop on top. He was sending a message to all who were to join him on the expedition to find the fabled continent of Karandor. He sent each one a personalized message, he wasn't the type of say the exact same thing to them as a whole, but to them individually. After finishing his last message he closed the lid and enjoyed his lunch, which happened to be a large lobster and a small side salad.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Orva sat on a branch about ten feet off the ground. She was in a large oak tree just staring at the bright sky. She had a labtop on her lap but she wasn't doing anything with it at the moment. Below her was a forest path that she had been wlaking on for a while. The city and the pier were in sight from her perch but she figured she'd take rest before moving on.

After a few more minutes she moved and stretched carefully. There was no way she'd take any chance of making her labtop fall. She picked it up and was about to close it when she noticed she had a new email. She read it quickly and smiled. "About time." She murmered closing her labtop and placing it in her backpack. "Alright now let's have some fun." She took a Pokeball from her waste adn dropped it. It hit the ground and there was a flash of red light then the Pokeball returned to Orva's hand.

"Here we go." The young trainer moved slowly to the end of the branch, then she whistled and jumped. A huge black and yellow dog-like Pokemon leapt into the air and caught her. It pushed against a branch with it's huge paws and shot through the air. Raikou landed gracefully on the ground then sped off. The city was on sight within minutes. Raikou jumped again and it carried him a good distance before he landed again. They were at Pier 16.

Orva hopped off Rakou's back and returned him to his Pokeball. She scanned the pier until her eyes fell on a boy sitting at a table in a nearby restaraunt. She waved though she wasn't sure he saw her, then headed for the restaraunt. Once inside she walked over to K.T.'s table and smiled. "Hiya." She said cheerfully.

OOC: I would have used navy but I guess I'll just use regular blue.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    OOC: Popular color eh..? Well sorry 'bout that.
    IC: Keiichi looked up from his meal to find a girl standing there. "Hey...have we met before?" said Keiichi. Keiichi surveyed her for a second and then responded once again. "I guess you're here to join me in finding Karandor, correct?" asked K.T. drinking a glass of water to its half point.

Alana

Years
    "Yep." Orva responded. "You've probably never met me but I've seen you before. That's how I knew who you were." She grinned then asked, "Mind if I sit down?" She wasn't tired but at the she didn't really feel like standing at the moment. She was excited about the adventure that lay ahead. She always got excited about stuff like this.

Last edited:

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    "Yeah, of course ." said Kei'ichi. He thought for a second, looking for something to say. "So what's your name?" asked Kei'ichi. He tried to be as formal as possible, but obviously wasn't much good at it.

Alana

Years
    Orva smiled as she sat down. "My name's Orva." She could easily be formal but it was boring and only seemed useful on special occasions. But for every day introductions and chat, not worth the effort. "And your name's Kei'ichi right?" She didn't need to ask but did anyway because she didn't know what else to say.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    "Yeah, but you can call me K.T. if you want." said K.T., smiling. "So...why did you decide to join?" K.T. paused. "If the questions are bothering you I'll stop, sometimes I go overboard..." said K.T, with a strange feeling in his head.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Name:Shou Reizei
    Type: Trainer
    Pokemon:Articuno,Gyarados,Swampert,Vulpix,Vigoroth,
    Personality:fun to be around and like to flirt!
    Appearance:Short red hair. wears a black tunic with red srtips. and black pants.
    Misc. Details(optional): Has a black necklace and on the chain is a symbol of the Hippogriff....
    RP Sample: Just look into my other RPs.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    OOC: Eh...delete one of the posts....and it would be nice if you could link to the other RP's you been in...its a pain to go looking for them myself...-_-

Edit:
    Well to anyone lucky enough to see the last Edit....XD
    The message is shecwet. XD

Alana

Years
    "No don't worry about it. I want to join because a new region where people have never been, well I can't see who wouldn't want to. Plus, I want to release my Raikou but I don't know where. I figured Karandor would be the perfect place." Orva smiled but she had a faraway look in her eyes. Legendary Pokemon shouldn't be used by trainers and Raikou was a Pokemon that loved ot run so it seemed cruel to keep him cooped up in a Pokeball all the time.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: Yay! I shall be Dark Green... again. XD

IC: Robin yawned lazily as she strolled through the piers. She hadn't gotten much sleep the night before. That always happened when she was excited. She was sure anyone else would be excited too, if they were about to go on an expedition to a land only mentioned in fairy tales. Well, the fact that her Latios and Camerupt wouldn't stop arguing didn't really help either..
    BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!
    Robin yelped as the Pokenav in her fanny pack rung annoyingly loud. Frowning, she zipped open the pack and reached in to retrieve the device, flipping it open with a motion of her hand. On the screen of the Pokenav read, "1 new e-mail".
    Smiling, Robin eagerly read the message, then leaped into the air with excitement, putting away the Pokenav at the same time.
    As if on a sugar rush, the girl began to sprint down Pier 15, which had just happened to be her location.

OOC: Hah. Fairy tale land. XD

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    "Raikou eh? There aren't many of those on Earth...but if we're lucky we might find even more rare Pokemon on Karandor...and I'm glad for your dedication...hopefully you'll have fun there...it is supposed to be beautiful there..hopefully Charmazius was right..." Said K.T. his eyes shifting onto a new thought.

Edit: Pier 16 Random Plushie...XD

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    I dont have time to look either so I will just make one up.

RUnning down the street Shou noticed a long black rope in the middle of the road. "Wonder what this is?" He said pulling on it. As soon as he pulled on it a hand gun fell from a box in the road. "Now, pick up the gun." Said an mysterious voice. Doing what the voice said he lifted the gun. "Now, turn around." Said the voice again. As he was in mid turn a shot rang off. Shou fell you the ground hold his chest.
    The next day the phone rang in the Reizei house hold. "M'am, I dont know how to tell you this so I will tell it as is. Your son was shot last night by a man named Gaia. He is said to kill his enemy with a single shot to the".......................................The phone fell to the floor as Mrs. Reizei fell to the floor in tears...Her only son was dead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back