• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new continent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    OOC: I knew that..and Randall-Kun, you're in...but next time I suggest you don't type so fast...it lowers the quality of your post..
    IC:

K.T. came back into reality and drank the last half of his glass of water. He gently laid the glass on the table and called a waiter. A young waitress approached K.T. instead. "How may I help you sir?" asked the waitress. "I'm done here, check please." said K.T. The waitress came back with the check. "Here you go sir." said the waitress. K.T. then noticed the numbers rised over three hundred dollars. "Wow...here I guess quantity is more then quality...well no problem." K.T. smiled and then paid in full. Right before the waitress left he called her. "Here...a tip." said K.T., smiling once again. He gave her about three one-hundred dollar bills. "Thank you very much sir." said the waitress smiling back. "Well I love happy faces...and money usually makes em..." thought K.T. to himself.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Sitting in a chair in the corner of a small room Shou Reizei sees a man give his waitress a $300 tip. Thats interesting...you never see anyone around her give anyone tips, and to see someone give a tip that amount is just wierd. Seeing that he was leaving he thought he would go talk to him.
    "Hi, I'm, Shou Reizei one of the greatest pokemon trainers around here. I haven't seen you in here before whats your name?"

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: Hmmz.. suspicious. XD

IC: Robin decided that she was overreacting and slowed her pace to a fast walk. Rounding the corner, she saw the large sign that sported the number 16.
    "Well, here it is.." Robin said, surveying the area. Not much people were walking around other than the sailors that worked there. "..but I have no idea where to go.. Yeah. Smooth." Robin sighed, leaning on the nearest building, which was apparently a restaurant, for she could see people eating at tables through the glass window.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    "Kei'ichi's the name, and I happen to be one of the greatest explorer's here. Glad to meet you. And you can call me K.T." said K.T., wondering how he came out of nowhere.."And I'm not really from these parts...I'm here on business.." said K.T. continuing his response.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Robin sighed again and turned her head towards the ocean, looking at the ocean swells beyond the docked ships.
    "'Guess I'll just wait until I see some sign of that guy I'm supposed to meet." Robin thought out loud. Now she had bored herself, speaking of waiting like that. Now she was scolding herself mentally for boring herself.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Orva stared as K.T. gave the waitress three hundred dollars as a tip. "You don't see that every day." She said grinning. She got up and was about to leave but a boy approached K.T. and they started talking. She shrugged and leaned against the wall. She didn't have anything better to do at the moment so she'd wait on K.T. because he was the lader of the expedission they were embarking on.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Robin continued to think, now falling into the boring-ness of waiting.
    Hmm.. there was a guarantee that there'd be others taking part in the expedition.
    Aww, man! Now I have to try extra hard not to embarass myself.. The girl was sure that she'd go mad in that very spot if given enough time.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    K.T. looked at his watch and noticed that a little over fifteen minutes past. "Maybe everyone didn't get the last message..." said K.T. to himself. "Um, this won't take long..." said K.T. directing his voice to Orva. K.T. lifted his laptop's lid and resent a message to everyone once again, along with a bleep sound that they'd be sure to hear. He then put his laptop in his backpack and stood up. "Well I'm done." said K.T. smiling as always.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Robin blinked, still bored, as an elderly couple walked out of the restaurant, the double doors swinging open before th-
    BEEP BEEP BEEP!
    "Oh, shootses!" The ring once again scared the living daylights out of the girl, along with those close enough in the restaurant to hear it. Once more, Robin retrieved her PokeNav and opened it to see another new e-mail in her inbox. Robin sighed, reading through the message and putting her PokeNav away after realizing it was exactly the same e-mail as before.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    K.T. heard the sound and quickly responded. "Well there's one of them." said K.T. "Let's go." motioning the others to follow.

Edit:
    50 posts already! Whoo! Anyway, I gotta go in about five minutes, so I only have enough time for a few more posts before I go to bed...and if you continue don't go too far ahead please...I like going along with the story.

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Robin ignored the looks aimed at her because of the sound, then turned back towards the ocean. How nice the ocean was. Robin smiled as the sea breeze wafted through Pier 16.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    OOC: Maybe I should RP with one permanent character...like most other people do..its way easier...XD
    K.T. approached Robin as she leaned on the wall. "You waiting for a particular person? asked K.T. trying to see if she was really one of the members of his expedition.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "Yeah! His name is.. Ken.. or something.. do you know him?" Robin eagerly responded.

Her eagerness was from the sheer boring-ness of waiting, although it was only for several minutes at the most.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    "Kei'ichi. Its not that hard to pronounce now is it? If its a problem, than K.T. for short, as everyone else would call me." said K.T. smiling his very familiar smile.(Gah, he loves ta smile)

Edit: Oops! Typo! It's Kei'ichi.

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "Oh.. sorry." Robin smiled weakly with embarassment. Objective one: failed.
    "I can't remember names that easily when read them before I hear them."

Alana

Years
    OOC: I RP with several different chars. ^_^

Orva followed K.T. outside and looked at the girl curiously. "Hi." She said simply. Another member who was going on the expedition with them. She wondered how many there would be. Probably more than she expected. For some reason she thought that expeditions like this one always consisted of three people max. It hardly ever turned out that way. It was usually a big group.

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "Hi."
    Robin's attention shifted from K.T. to the girl that now stood beside him. Robin's weak smile turned into a more pleasant and real one.
    "Hello.. I'm Robin." she told both of them at the same time.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    OOC: I'm guessing the word "expedition" is a problem for you...^_^ maybe its just a typo...lol.

IC: "Well, hi there Robin." said K.T. smiling. " So I guess we should wait somewhere for the others...even though I do remember giving a deadline.." said K.T. weakeaning his smile a bit.

Alana

Years
    "And I'm Orva. Nice to meet you." Orva smiled and offered her hand to Robin. "I guess we'll be traveling together. I can't wait to get to Karando. But I think the journey to get there will be just as fun."

OOC: Ahh. Typo or just not paying attention to what I'm typing. -_-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back