• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another Johto Character returns...omg... SPOILERS!

Sternchen

*shining brightly*
Years
  • Another Johto Character returns...omg... SPOILERS!

1.) OMG!! Yeah, Silver's baaaack!!! Finally!:D :D :D

2.) Am I the only one who thinks that he looks more than just a little...girly?:paranoid:

Years
  • I so could make a transgendered reference right now. ;)

Anyway, since the big fact that Silver's is Giovanni's son is now revealed, that should be fun to see as they meet. Especially since Giovanni is back in the game with the FR/LG saga.

Fun, fun.

And Yellow is back too, double fun.

Oh what fun. Hee.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Pete said:
    OMG!!!!
    Silver's back!!!!
    SHAMPOO!!!!
    Come quick!!!
    Anyway he does look so girlish.

*Mouth drops like there is nothing tomorrow* S-S-S-S-S-SILVER!!!!!!!!!!**begins prowling like a puppy**OMG,the hawtest guy in Pokemon has returned 8DD this is so awesome.And who cares if he looks girly,he still looks ultra caliente 8D*drools* Must see more...*__* Not to be a stalker(cougheventhoughIamonecough)how old is he now 8D?

Side Note:Never post pics of Silver on a Friday XD
    As to why he is there,even I don't know,I'm gonna have to agree with dark weezing

Last edited:

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • You're right, he does look very girlish...XD Maybe he and Yellow had a talk about disguising as the other gender...could be usefull for him, maybe Giovanni doesn't recognise him. XD
    The only one that's still missing is Gold, right? I bet he will make an appearence soon, too.

manga-ka

凸 shut up.......&#20984
    Years
  • meh...not really big news to me.I even knew this and I barely read the magazine poke-special runs in.But the picture of silver makes me wonder..
    "silver,did you get a gender change?0.o"--Red or Blue(the girl) LOL

or " silver is there something you want to tell us?"--red
    "uhh......."--silver

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I can't wait to see Giovanni and Silver meet. Also, yes Silver looks like a girl!XD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Hey,crossgender heros always look better XD =X Kinda figured I saw him this way.The artist must've had fun tormenting his gender >D Poor Suku-san....XD
    At least he is older =D Makes him look smexier to me ;3
    and yeas,Psychic Absol,the main Johto protogonaist has to make an appearence somehow ;X Let's just hope the artist won't screw up Gold as well....__.(IMO,they didn't do anything wrong,it's just,well,I-I-I'm speechless .__.)
    BTW,he might ot be kind..maybe to Blue..but I don't kwo .__.

Last edited:

manga-ka

凸 shut up.......&#20984
    Years
  • LOL,that'll be funny seeing gold as a he-she.
    SHE would be touching blues ass,now that'll be akward.
    I can think of the picture now.Guess I'll go draw it now.
    But mabye the artist must have had a REALLY bad day
    to screw up a characters gender.I mean how can you mistakly
    skecth,ink,and tone? T_T I mean he even has lipstip.

Sternchen

*shining brightly*
    Years
  • Dark Weezing said:
    I suddenly like Silver now. I am instantly amused! We need more Pokemon ladyboys. Bohahah!

Next month:
    *Gold appears**sees Silver*: And who's that pretty lady?! *grab*
    Silver: Don't touch me with your dirty hands!!! *trows lipstick at Gold*

I know, I'm stupid in the mornings...:P

He's fourteen now, right? Mwahahahhaa! Just my age! *drags silver to a secluded area*

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • How do we know that that's really Silver?!XD

Seriously though,he really looks..um...like a girl.And,what's that stuff on his lips?!XD
    But,yeah,tis' good to see the old chars reappearing!!^^

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I wanna be fourteen ;~;Hey,no touchy touchy <333 Curse the years...oh well,at least I got him at 11 when he was kawaii <33
    Seriously,I think Gold will try it XD

Last edited:

manga-ka

&#20984; shut up.......&#20984
    Years
  • Hopefully shatoshi yamato won't screw up again and make gold a crossdreaser.Well,unless he gives a explanation about why he looks like that....XD Mabye on the netkun site where readers give the artist and writer
    questions there might be a person that askes " why does silver-kun look like
    a girl?" "uhhhhh....... he got transplants!!"--the manga-ka XD.
    ok I'll shout up.

Back