• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another Johto Character returns...omg... SPOILERS!

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Transplants 0__0 NOoooooooooooooo ;~; Maybe he wanted to look hawt for Blue,but he overused some of the stuff xDDD Maybe,but hec as a lot not true ;X

manga-ka

凸 shut up.......&#20984
    Years
    lol,I was only jokeing.mabye Hes a cross-dreasser O_______0 is that eye-liner on his eyes?ya,but I remember reading some where on another fourm
    and it showed silver and yellow and how they meet in the FR/LG saga
    and silver looked ok.I don't usually buy the magazine I just wait till the voulme are reallesed,but I am gonna buy this one.XD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    *sigh of relief* Thank you *O For a minute there,I was gonna spazz.And yes,this issue looks intersting <33
    Note:I'm getting it for Silver,cuz I'm his crazy fangirl ;3

Last edited:

Sternchen

*shining brightly*
    Years
    ♥♥♥♥♥
    O_O
    Manga-Ka! You saved my day!!! I already thought Silver was forever coursed to look like Mana:confused: , but...*cries* I love this pic! He's so cool! Hach!!:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:
    ♥♥♥♥♥

manga-ka

&#20984; shut up.......&#20984
    Years
    So are you a member of bulba garden fourms?

Probely won't work if you aren't.
    But theres hope,*or not caues image shck won't finish uploading e___-*

EDIT:!! Never mind it finished =3 Another Johto Character returns...omg... SPOILERS!

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Eeeee!!<3333 SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yeah!!!! <33333He looks like his normal sexy self now X) Oh man,I gotta save that pic*saves* Silver rocks my world <333 Thank you Manga-ka,you are teh best <333

Side note:Sorry for that,I ate way too much candy last nite ^_^;

Last edited:

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I guess you could probably conclude I am head over heels for him.But I want to see him meet Blue :33 AGAIN XD
    Yea,it'll be interesting to see Gold as a crossgender. O.O The last time I saw him,he was with red at Mt.Silver,\.But since Red is back,then Gold isn't too far from coming back(remembers Silver pic on 1st page)Suku-san ;~;

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Of course it is interesting ;3 Silver > anything interesting xDDD Yeah,I want to see you do that project,unless it was some sorta use of sarcasm =/

Roy-Kun

t i t l e g o e s h e r e
    Years
    Well that is the same scan i got =/

Meh, we know where Crystal is, now Silver is back! Now... where is Gold? o.o

And about Yellow and Silver, they are in Viridian, and Giovanni is heading there right now! Red and CIA are trying to help Mewtwo but they can't. Mewtwo tells them to go after Giovanni!

So... maybe in the next update on netkun Red, Green and Blue will meet up with Silver and Yellow.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Pete said:
    Yay! Silver's back to his normal self!

Now the chosenshippers shall live again. MUHAHA!

About time he took off that lipstick XDDDDD
    And I totally agree with you Pete!Chosenshipping shall live again(you guys should thank me,cuz I was the only Chosenshipper that stayed alive >.>) <D

manga-ka

&#20984; shut up.......&#20984
    Years
    na,I ain't be saracastic I will start a scanlation project.Well
    I might need to wait till the FR/LG saga goes out on tenkebukan format.
    If it doesn't.......e_______e then I am screwed.

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
    Years
    Shampoo said:
    About time he took off that lipstick XDDDDD
    And I totally agree with you Pete!Chosenshipping shall live again(you guys should thank me,cuz I was the only Chosenshipper that stayed alive >.>) <D

And I hid in the shadows like Silver....
    Anyway it would be quite funny if Gold came back. I can just see him now, with skinny and stretched limbs, and he's still immature and likes patting Blue's butt.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    So I wasn't alone.It kinda figured but all Chosenshippers were turning to OldRivalShippers >.>Only I stayed awake and still supported the dear B x S shipping.
    Ahhh,I could see that picture flowing through my mind XDDDD

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
    Years
    I never ever supported OldRivalshipping. That's blasphemous to me!!
    I wonder if Silver will get some new pokemon. Something shady. The perfect choice is an Absol.

Back