• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another Johto Character returns...omg... SPOILERS!

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Manyula would be awesome.It matches Silver perfectly :>
    Back to the shipping thingy,I....DONNOT..support OldR shipping...now that Silver is back,chances are brisky X) It makes me so happy :)

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Yeah Manyula, does suit Silver. Also, with Yellow, I wonder what will happen with her.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    About Yellow,maybe she should have captured something new too I suppose.the eyeshadow was creepy,but for peopel like me,it's actually quite amusing.Mufufufufufu...

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    HOWY...! Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted here yet!

Silver's all girlyish in that look, and he doesn't look as cool and evil as he was in Golden Boys. >_< What a let down, I was really looking forward to the new series because Silver was in it.

Sternchen

*shining brightly*
    Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:

Silver's all girlyish in that look, and he doesn't look as cool and evil as he was in Golden Boys. >_< What a let down, I was really looking forward to the new series because Silver was in it.

Don't worry^^ I'm sure he'll soon look better, more like his old self...I hope:D

Years
    Curse you people, stop feeding my transgendered amusements! Gold as a crossdresser? Squee.

I don't care if Silver turns back, I'm having a too good time with this.

And I'm in the mood for slash. But I don't want to go off topic here. Shifty eyes.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:

Although that pic is freaky,he is still he's normal delicious self *___* He won't let us down,that I can gurantee :P

Don't worry^^ I'm sure he'll soon look better, more like his old self...I hope:D
    ^What she said =P But..IMO...he already is.
    Curse you people, stop feeding my transgendered amusements! Gold as a crossdresser? Squee.

We enjoy tormenting crossdressers :P j/k gold I cannot see as a crossdresser,but Silver does,because he looks like a girl(NOT much >>)
    But we are totally agrreing with you.As a matter a fact,I seem to have become more infatuated with him <D *brick'd*

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Gold as a girl would totally sting the eyes of a human being >> If Crys saw,she would flate XD Well,it were true of course xD

Years
    I know Shampoo, I'm just being amused as getout. Hehehe.

Gold as a girl, nah, maybe Emerald, a little too girly on my tastes with that odd hair.

Reminds me of Jinx from Teen Titans if you get my drift.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I can see that Dark Weezing XDD And Emerald is way up for grabs for title of "crossdresser".Not to offend him,but sometimes,he does sorta look like Jinx from TT. XD

dyo d.

darkness master
    Years
    Sternchen said:
    1.) OMG!! Yeah, Silver's baaaack!!! Finally!:D :D :D

2.) Am I the only one who thinks that he looks more than just a little...girly?:paranoid:

Yay!!! Totally right,but that makes him look better and cuter! XD

Shampoo said:
    About time he took off that lipstick XDDDDD
    And I totally agree with you Pete!Chosenshipping shall live again(you guys should thank me,cuz I was the only Chosenshipper that stayed alive >.>) <D
    What 'bout me? I wasn't here,but spreading it on other places,it's not fair to say you were the only one! >< Anyway,no ofense... And what was that of the lipstick??oO'

I don't like Silver with a Manyula! I can't think of that for simple respect to Sneasels! (Silver's,mine and the wild ones) And to Silver,Sneasel's his starter and it would be good to keep it that way.

And Sil is sooo cool this way,but yeah,I would like to see him like in GSC...I liked him hiding his eye,and looking cold and cool and dark! But anyway he grown now,so he wont be exactly cute as then... =( And I agree with the Absol thingy,that would be very cool...Only let me think when he went Hoenn and why and it's good,fair and even great.

I can think of a girly-looking Gold,I saw it in toooo many fanarts! LOL

Yellow...Well,if she caught any other pokemon,then she can't have Pika anymore...Not that I think she need it anyway!-^^- I just wonder what she would have if she got something new...And how she got it...She wasn't good catching pokemons,if my mind's not tricking me...(so many time passed since then...)

And I can't believe I didn't posted here yet,why I didn't came here in so many time? *looks at the post* Maybe that's 'cuz my post's so---o long...oO''

dyo d.

darkness master
    Years
    No ofense,but don't oubt when I'm not here I'm spreading ships I like! And I never liked ORship anyway...=/ Not that you didn't knew it however...
    I can't see the second piccie! I can't go to the page...How annoying,I wanted to see Silver...

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Hehehe.. Silver going transgendered is like... *explodes* YOU CAN'T TURN MY MANGA-HERO INTO A GIRL! *throws potatoes at everyone*

Other than that, I've suddenly got an idea to pair Silver with Yellow.

Back