• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Whew, first RP post of the year, and it's a doozy. I do apologize if the quality starts to degrade towards the end, the first quarter was written over several days- for no other reason than I couldn't get enthused to finish a post, and the rest was written all at once, into the early morning.

Other than that, though, I hope it's enjoyable. It's the end of a saga, after all.

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
    Years
    I'm getting the feeling my question will never be answered...

Did I miss anything else...? Can I get a small update? My health is still a serious problem so I have to stick with getting on only a few times a week.

You still need to update both of the character/player list for both threads.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
    (Drakath)- I will. I'd be thankful if you'd have a little patience with me.

That said. I have a little bit of time to make a quick post as Lucina. Maybe I have time to make a post as Lacy too. I will update the IC and OOC as soon as possible.

The time right now in the IC is: 10 pm

I'll make posts more often now that my health has been getting better. So... Hey guys! c:

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
    Years
    I just posted, I'm going to wait till midnight (rp time) before I make my next post.

(Drakath)- I will. I'd be thankful if you'd have a little patience with me.

The time right now in the IC is: 10 pm

Okay, sorry. I've always been impatient.

If it's 1 hour a week and currently 10pm, will midnight be on the 26th or the 22nd?

Last edited:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
    Right, erm, seems I've been doing a whole lot of nothing for quite some time now. I do have a boatload of excuses lined up, but they really aren't worth listing and they don't fully cover me anyway, so I'll just come back with the best means of apology I can manage: a post! Turnip is officially free for interaction. At your own risk.

Also, my return has made me King of IC page 27, so I guess my timing was pretty sweet.

And as you may have noticed, my name is Turnip now. Seeing as you all called me Turnip anyway :P

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    And as you may have noticed, my name is Turnip now. Seeing as you all called me Turnip anyway :P
    I actually had to do a double take when I saw the name in the latest posts area.

Then I clicked and it all made sense. That said, this technically means that you're the self-insert character of a character that you made.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
    That said, this technically means that you're the self-insert character of a character that you made.

I've thought that myself, and the possibility of any future use for Turnip seeming like an ego trip among other things :P

I think pretty much any and all worries I may have had are nullified by generally failing to care. Or alternatively, placing responsibility for it on everyone but me XD

Sapphire Rose

Years
    Drakath it depends since I have to wake up everyone it seems to get them to post again. *le pokes everyone*

Turnip Uhm... Excuse me. I really thought your name was Turnip hahahaha I only noticed just know that it wasn't.. :'D

Well Then guys! Good news~ it seems like I'm FINALLY getting better besides that I'm incredibly tired at the moment. Im gonna try harder to keep this roleplay alive so expect some bum kicking in the future if you don't post for more than a week. // Glares at Machomuu and Geras32

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
    *Hides*

Seriously though, I was writing a JP with Khawill and we pretty much finished. Thing is, he wrote in first person and I in third, so naturally we'd decided that he would post it (also of the two of us I was last to post). The problem with that is that he suddenly disappeared. Looking back, that was nearly a month ago. I'm thinking I should probably just post it myself and list Kai as the main character up in the title area.

Last edited:

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
    Years
    After a bit of thinking because of how I ended my last post, I managed to come up with a post. I'll post it at midnight RP time. (considering this is my first RP, I think I'm doing pretty well managing 2 characters)

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
    I finally posted! woot!

Okay guys, it's 11.30 pm IC at the moment. It was supposed to be that time last week but I figured it'd give everyone a little more time

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    Hi everyone!

I've been eyeing this RP for quite a while now. I haven't watched Sword Art Online, so my knowledge of the series is quite limited. I've decided to give it a go, but before doing so I just have a few questions - what is the current main plot(s)/ could you explain sword arts in more detail/ Seeing as it's pretty late into the plot, does my character still start at level 1?

If everything goes well, I hope to make up a SU bu Thursday.

Sapphire Rose

Years
    Hi everyone!

I've been eyeing this RP for quite a while now. I haven't watched Sword Art Online, so my knowledge of the series is quite limited. I've decided to give it a go, but before doing so I just have a few questions - what is the current main plot(s)/ could you explain sword arts in more detail/ Seeing as it's pretty late into the plot, does my character still start at level 1?

If everything goes well, I hope to make up a SU bu Thursday.

The main plot is in the first post but right now it's resolving around a PK'er guild for some characters and other are waiting for the teleport to Floor 6 to open up. After floor 6 I'll come up with a small mini plot that players can keep themself busy with. Sword arts are pretty much like boost/special attacks. There's not much to explain about it actually except that it's like it's like a special skill in other MMORPG's. You don't start at level 1 anymore but make sure your character's level isn't higher than level 18 seeing as there is just one player with such a high level at the moment.

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
    Years
    The main plot is in the first post but right now it's resolving around a PK'er guild for some characters and other are waiting for the teleport to Floor 6 to open up. After floor 6 I'll come up with a small mini plot that players can keep themself busy with.

Seeing as we've only reached floor 4 and floor 5 unlocks on January 1st RP time, I'm confused about floor 6.
    Speaking of which, what is the date in the RP?

Sapphire Rose

Years
    Seeing as we've only reached floor 4 and floor 5 unlocks on January 1st RP time, I'm confused about floor 6.
    Speaking of which, what is the date in the RP?

You don't have to worry about floor 6. I'm not going to give any information about it since we still have to reach floor 5.

Also, it's New Years eve so what date do you think it is? In case you really don't know: it's the 31th of December in the year 2022

Sapphire Rose

Years
    Geras32 Yes it was a typo... hehehe... sorry...

SD and I are making a joint post at the moment. I might make a post as Lacy soon.

Back