• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
  • Deceptio Rose wanted me to let you know, in case you were waiting for her Lacy post, she'll have it up the next day after she wakes up & has the time.

For those that read my post, here's the face that Mamoru was making:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Sorry for my post delay, I'll try to have it up today.

I will say that it involves Kagome and Apathy...actually, I might as well post that part. It's short and was going to be the intro to a much larger post involving Godot getting his weapons, but having this up sooner rather than later would best.

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
  • Deceptio Rose wanted me to let you know, in case you were waiting for her Lacy post, she'll have it up the next day after she wakes up & has the time.

For those that read my post, here's the face that Mamoru was making:

Spoiler:

Ahh that's no trouble at all. I shall happily await it in that case. ^^

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • I posted! ^^

It's so hard to make long posts when nothing really happened with my characters ;v; So I'm sorry for the short Lacy post...

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • I'm not sure who is aware, but every few IC days Ryuusa's store offers a "special item" created by his crafters (past items have been a weight reduction cape and a def way down atk way up ring) which is listed at the top of my post and is usually off-limits to my own characters. Now:

Rose, SD, and now machomuu: I believe I asked for permission to offer special items before, but since I can't recall the exchange or find it in any of my messages, I'll just ask for permission again. Is this a thing I can do? If so, is there anything you think should be changed as far as the way I go about it?

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • I'm not sure who is aware, but every few IC days Ryuusa's store offers a "special item" created by his crafters (past items have been a weight reduction cape and a def way down atk way up ring) which is listed at the top of my post and is usually off-limits to my own characters. Now:

Rose, SD, and now machomuu: I believe I asked for permission to offer special items before, but since I can't recall the exchange or find it in any of my messages, I'll just ask for permission again. Is this a thing I can do? If so, is there anything you think should be changed as far as the way I go about it? (so far I've been coming up with the items and prices myself with little oversight)

I already gave you permission before on a condition that you would consult me about the items before Ryuusa stocks them :3

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Uuuuuugh...

...I'm gonna have to apologize about this latest post. I have no idea why it took so long but this took three days to finish, because "Only Once a Year", my longest SAO post (and my longest post in general as far as RP is concerned), only took me a day.

Apart from how long it took to write, the fight felt kind of...eh. I could see it in my head, but for some reason my mental dictionary and ability to create imagery that complimented it felt lacking, even when I was writing it. I think, because of that, this ended up being one of Godot's weaker fights (even if, really, it was probably his most difficult).

But it's finished now. Hope you guys do enjoy it, because I am rather curious as to how it came out.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    sorry it's been long since my last check-in - i'll get a post up soon! probably... by wednesday at least! ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • Hope you guys do enjoy it, because I am rather curious as to how it came out.

Godot is probably the biggest badass in the RP right now the way he seems to be soloing quest bosses left and right.

Seriously though, I just felt the need to let you know that I always enjoy reading Godot's boss fights. I love the whole David and Goliath/Shadow of the Colossus sort of thing they have going on, and it's something I don't see much of elsewhere in the RP (probably because you'd have to be crazy to try soloing things like that) .

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Godot is probably the biggest badass in the RP right now the way he seems to be soloing quest bosses left and right.

Seriously though, I just felt the need to let you know that I always enjoy reading Godot's boss fights. I love the whole David and Goliath/Shadow of the Colossus sort of thing they have going on, and it's something I don't see much of elsewhere in the RP (probably because you'd have to be crazy to try soloing things like that) .
    Thanks, I'm glad to hear that you enjoy them! Some of my favorite posts to write are the boss posts, and a lot of the time I wonder if I'm getting across the cinematic experience that my mind is creating. Probably not, but if people enjoy them then it means I'm getting somewhere.

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • Post is finally up, as is the new special item! For the record, I don't actually know if flavor text is a thing in SAO, so I'll take it out if Rose says it isn't. Also I shouldn't be typing this late.

@(Drakath): No idea, but if you really want to do a quest that's not up there I'd recommend just making up your own like machomuu does all the time.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Does anyone know when are the quests going to change?

As soon as we reach floor 6. There is a boss event so pretty unnecessary to change the quests right now.

Guys, it's been over a week since it got morning so it's 11.24 am at this moment.

Edit: Sorry for my short Lucina and Lacy post. I ddn't know what to write ^^;;

Last edited:

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • I probably should have used better wording whenever I used "NPC" in all my shop info. I mean NPC as far as the roleplay, not NPC in SAO. Within SAO, the characters I referred to as "my NPCs" such as Kouki who is managing the Urbus location are indeed players in the game. Hopefully that clears up any confusion I may have caused Data_Error or anyone else. I can provide character sheets if anyone wants, although I probably won't be playing as any of them unless people really want me to.

Edit: I am currently working on the heavy armor list for Data_Error, and it'll be sent as soon as I pass it by Rose Quartz to make sure the prices are okay. I also want to take this moment to ask if the official price list is any closer to completion. Deciding prices on my own is a little difficult when the source material gives me almost nothing to work with.

Last edited:
    Back