• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
  • Because while she did rise from ashes, light aflame, and fly in a Phoenix shape, she could probably kick Lugia's arse.
    Heh, somehow I knew someone would make a pokemon reference. Ho-oh was one of few pokemon not to have it's name changed in localization from the creature it was based off of (and a good number of 1st gen are named after their base creatures, generally their english name with romanized Japanese phonetics). I'm not really sure why, but it probably has to do with its appearance in the first episode.

#RandomPokemonFacts

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Heh, somehow I knew someone would make a pokemon reference. Ho-oh was one of few pokemon not to have it's name changed in localization from the creature it was based off of (and a good number of 1st gen are named after their base creatures, generally their english name with romanized Japanese phonetics). I'm not really sure why, but it probably has to do with its appearance in the first episode.

#RandomPokemonFacts
    I'm glad that, out of every RP on the POKEcommunity, Sword Art Online was the RP to discuss it in.

Why? Is it because I'm a LUNATIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC?

Probably.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Pokémon facts in a SAO RP… your argument is invalid.

Guyss~ It's about time that we start ending the IC day. It's around 8 pm now so you can choose to go to the inn, pick up a fight with Nirvana/Nightmare or go do some training on the second floor~

If you fight a lot of monsters then don't give yourself EXP, tell me how many monsters you defeated and I will tell you how much EXP you deserve.

The map of the second floor and the monster list is currently in the make, please be patient until I finished it ^^ I think it will be saturday or sundag c: I have college tomorrow and have to work afterwards.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • Whadda you guys say we camp the first night out on the second floor? Like reserving our spaces in line. After the Nirvana thing is dealt with, of course... then it's up bright and early for some exploratory grinding!

Also, for the record, (I think I do a load of these 'for the record' things...) Turnip isn't too comfortable in close company. He's not too fond of any kind of physical affection, he'll try and dodge it like an attack, so any attempt would require as much leniency for reaction as an attack would. Unless, of course, it seems really impossible to, but the situation would have to be pretty elaborate.

Of course, I don't particularly think anything like that would happen at this stage, and Turnip isn't exactly a magnet for affection, but eh, I could be wrong. I don't know what some characters think of Turnip at this moment - and hell, I don't control them :p

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Sorry c: SD and I already made up some small event and it all starts at the inn on the second floor ^^ No, it's not a romantic event or something. It's something that has to do with Lucina's past and the scar on her back.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • There may or may not be a ballad and a bedtime song. No promises.

I wouldn't have it any other way ;) Turnip, on the other hand, is contemplating suicide.

Sorry c: SD and I already made up some small event and it all starts at the inn on the second floor ^^

Alrighty, I can roll with that. Also, when you think about it, all the guys 'n' gals have been up the entire day fighting the boss, and they've only had breakfast. That'd be really bloody knackering :p

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Well, if Doki Doki Panic taught me anything (or Super Mario Bros. 2, if you want to be like that), then at the next boss battle, we should just toss Turnip at him.

image_1.jpg

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Well, if that's the case then maybe Turnip and Taka have romantic plans! Psst, they don't. But what if they did?! O.o

I might or might not have Taka host a concert. Would this be okay?

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • You guys need to make that relationship canon asap.

Heck, you could make a sitcom out of it. "Throwin' Turnip with Taka" Or you could keep it simple and call it "Turnip 'n Taka".
    I would watch this show IRL. I think everyone would watch that show. That would be an amazing show.

Sorry, Macho. Taka needs a princess. Not an awkward relationship with a prince xD

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • I would watch this show IRL. I think everyone would watch that show. That would be an amazing show.

Sorry, Macho. Taka needs a princess. Not an awkward relationship with a prince xD

Ugh, even the thought disturbs me... though I'd still totally watch the show.

Also, Turnip is no 'prince'. Turnip is king! KING of the TURNIPS! Root vegetable SUPREME!

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • Just a few thoughts on the legendary status equipment stuff...

I take it there are four kinds of levels of equipment; regular kind of equipment, with literally nothing special - improved equipment, with fairly standard stat boosts - special/unique equipment, with interesting/unusual features - and finally legendary equipment, which is just bossly beyond compare. Sort of like improved + special at the same time.

It's been said that Lucina's and (the late) Saito's swords are both legendary. I don't know about the Mercurial Blade's stats, but I'd guess that both it, Boomeraxe and Meister's Soul are special/unique weapons. Of course, it's perfectly possible that the Mercurial Blade is a legendary weapon. Something like Composite Long Bow +1 would be an improved weapon, which most good-level players would now have at least. Regular equipment is pretty much just mob drops for our characters. Amirite? I half feel like I'm playing an actual game, here :p

Also, if there are those kinds of levels for weapons, do they also exist for armour and clothing? Perhaps even special full weapon and armour sets that give boosts for being used in tandem. I'm just recalling playing Dungeon Siege II now, and having full sets of equipment that gave you crazy boosts if you could find all the pieces. A thought came to mind with the Mercurial Blade - although a mercury-like substance seems cool for a sword, I get the impression it would make some really good armour - tough and easily wearable at the same time.

Heheh, safe to say, guys, I'm thinking of going into a career in game design when I get older.

Last edited:
    Back