• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • But...I thought everyone liked harems ;_;
    Don't worry macho, I'll protect us both!

TAKE THIS!!

«Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

You'll never catch us down here!

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • Hey Pink, I wanna make a new character. Here's the placeholder for the SU.

Spoiler:

I also want to RP as Xenith and Silver Mist so I'll put up SUs for them later.

Last edited:

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014

Also I sent you a message on your profile PS, but is it alright if I change Aidan's weapons skill from straight to curved?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Wow. Much scary. So Yandere. Very nightmare.

... I sad now.

EDIT: Just updated Hono's sign-up slightly, and included Shiren in it, since now they are in two separate bodies, technically speaking.

Last edited:

Kranic

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    Reading the thread just reminded me of this other thread I saw where this guy was playing one of those hentai games where you control a school/students. He set it so all the characters were basically ports of characters from videogames/animes (I think the one of the main girls was actually Lucina) and set it so they all had yandere personalities. The goal of the game was to get as many girls as possible without dying. It was amazing.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Reading the thread just reminded me of this other thread I saw where this guy was playing one of those hentai games where you control a school/students. He set it so all the characters were basically ports of characters from videogames/animes (I think the one of the main girls was actually Lucina) and set it so they all had yandere personalities. The goal of the game was to get as many girls as possible without dying. It was amazing.

I'm gonna pretend I didn't read this .__.

Though, an eroge with only Yandere is genius haha

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • With all this fun craziness, I just wanna ask if anyone has seen Sword Art Online: Extra Edition.

Spoiler:

Totally...powerful.

Kranic

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    With all this fun craziness, I just wanna ask if anyone has seen Sword Art Online: Extra Edition.

Spoiler:

Totally...powerful.

Yes, the "backstory" was great. The recap was okay too.

Spoiler:

Back