• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
  • I guess that little exchange answered my question.

I do have a few other questions:
    -What are a player's equipment slots? (I'm specifically asking "How many rings can you wear" but I'm interested in knowing all allowed slots)
    -If a player is only allowed one weapon skill right now, how does Blade Throwing fit in? Is it an exception or does it work the same as other weapons? Or are we not allowed to take it right now?
    -Is there stealing in SAO?
    -If you had to guess, how complete is the price list right now? An estimated percentage would be nice, but it's fine if that's not exactly plausible.
    -What exactly does the Searching skill do?

I may come up with more later, but that's all for now.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • I guess that little exchange answered my question.

I do have a few other questions:
    -What are a player's equipment slots? (I'm specifically asking "How many rings can you wear" but I'm interested in knowing all allowed slots)
    -If a player is only allowed one weapon skill right now, how does Blade Throwing fit in? Is it an exception or does it work the same as other weapons? Or are we not allowed to take it right now?
    -Is there stealing in SAO?
    -If you had to guess, how complete is the price list right now? An estimated percentage would be nice, but it's fine if that's not exactly plausible.
    -What exactly does the Searching skill do?

I may come up with more later, but that's all for now.

-You can wear 2 rings (ring fingers), one necklace, 2 bracelets and 2 earrings in total. Uhm... how many equipment slots there are is hard to say. You technically have a slot for almost every body part, for example: both arms, both wrists, both hands, head, hair, face, chest, legs, feet, fingers (only ring fingers though to prevent over-powered characters that are resistant to almost every status effect), neck and ears (earrings and shizzle). That said, you can also have 2 things equiped in one slot like having a shirt under a jacket and underwear under your pants or above your pants if you want to look like Superman
    -Blade trowing is indeed an exception but you can't get that skill until you can have another skill (at level 20) meaning that you cannot start with blade trowing.
    -No, you cannot steal in SAO... unless you're sleeping outside the safety zone. It would work the same as "sleep-killing". The thief would open the menu with the index finger of his victim and starts the trading process.
    -It's almost done, I'll send it to you when I got the last few items.
    -Search for chests, items, monsters etc.

I would love to play infinity moment but I heard it's only in Japanese ^^;

EDIT: Oh and guys~ Let's start ending the IC day now c:

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Currently waiting for machomuu's Kagome post. A reply with a message if you refuse to talk to Robin is fine too.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • Hehehehehe, so we've got Rise Amagawa / Luka Evans / Apathy / LukArt
    And we've also got Kagome / Kagome Amagawa-Evans / Natalia "Hitomiko" Silverlock / Mimi

And then there's Turnip, with a solid one name ^_^ Oh, and I posted as him, by the way.

~_~ Uh, just saying, does anyone actually think that Turnip's helmet looks like a mask? OH, GOD, INSECURITY SETTING IN

Also, shortened-cockerel is censored. For me that's a really mild word. And what if people want to refer to male chickens in shorthand? Oh noooo!
    And look at me raging about this again, yaaaay

ALSO! If anyone wants to try and wake Turnip, maybe convince him to go back to a safe zone to sleep (at the risk of his unintelligent hyper-defensive sleepy wrath) then they're more than welcome to. I get the feeling that there'll still be a little while until everyone's ready for the day to end. Though that's just me.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Hey everyone I am still here it's just holiday season and I have lots of cousins and relatives. I'm just chiming in to say I should have a post up in the next couple of days. My post will be a recap kind of thing since what Alucard was going to do next is over.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Hehehehehe, so we've got Rise Amagawa / Luka Evans / Apathy / LukArt
    And we've also got Kagome / Kagome Amagawa-Evans / Natalia "Hitomiko" Silverlock / Mimi

And then there's Turnip, with a solid one name ^_^ Oh, and I posted as him, by the way.
    Yup, and you're going to have to remember all of those names; they're gonna be on the test.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Just a heads up I plan to kill Alucard sooner or later. I am getting an SU set up for the character Roy that I mentioned in my last post I plan for him to play a larger role. Also get ready to be bombarded with Fire Emblem references and characters!!!

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Just a heads up I plan to kill Alucard sooner or later. I am getting an SU set up for the character Roy that I mentioned in my last post I plan for him to play a larger role. Also get ready to be bombarded with Fire Emblem references and characters!!!

Dude... I wanted to use Katarina as Lacy's new appearence ;-; dammmmmmnnniiiiitttttttttttt..... I figured it would be fun because her sister has Lucina's appearence.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I can change her name and looks to someone else also what she says because I was hinting at her assassin role in FE I only plan on them being Minority characters. An appearance here, pop up there die here make everyone have a guilt trip etc.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • I can change her name and looks to someone else also what she says because I was hinting at her assassin role in FE I only plan on them being Minority characters. An appearance here, pop up there die here make everyone have a guilt trip etc.

But I'd feel guilty for claiming an appearence that I haven't even used yet because I wanted her to be a blonde on the first few floors of SAO d:

If you feel like changing it then do so but don't do it because you feel forced because of me. Like I said, I have no right to claim an appearence that I haven't used yet.

Back