• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*´•.¤ Marz's Amazing Headquarter of Squirrels! ¤ ¸•*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Yeah, sorry, I keep on forgetting. And I also need to talk to a mod to get your name capsed. O.o Sorry, I'm just so lazy!

Hey look! I'm PMing you and talking to you in your FC. Isn't this fun? Aren't you supposed to be in school, Marz?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    It's called Spring Break!!! WOOOOOOOT!!!! A week off from school. Yays!~

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    You probably didn't get it because he spelled conquer concur. XD

Otherwise if you still don't get it, it means to overcome or to dominate.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Actually concur is a word, but it means to agree *sobs* I DIDN'T WRITE THE RIGHT WORD.

right... write... wright... rite...

Photoshop is an awesome tool, I must conquer.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    *joins*
    Pfft, silly marz. You can't hate me. You're in my FANCLUB.
    And now I'm in yours, unless you reject me :D

Thanks for joinaging ^_^

Well I don't hate you...

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Speaking of which, how long does Spring Break go for Marz? lol I've got like 5 weeks before my next holiday! Consider yourself lucky! :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You probably didn't get it because he spelled conquer concur. XD

Otherwise if you still don't get it, it means to overcome or to dominate.

Oh~like, now I see x3

Actually concur is a word, but it means to agree *sobs* I DIDN'T WRITE THE RIGHT WORD.

right... write... wright... rite...

Photoshop is an awesome tool, I must conquer.

XD~Right..~

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Thanks for joinaging ^_^

Well I don't hate you...

Yeah, he's the one who worried about you most. XD Come to think of it, I believe her vanishment is what made Marz PM me at first and thats how we became such good friends. XD Weird, huh?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    How was you day then in this spring break??

My day was fine. Since I'm home alone I just love blasting music out and just rocking hard to it.

Speaking of which, how long does Spring Break go for Marz? lol I've got like 5 weeks before my next holiday! Consider yourself lucky! :D

Well, usually it's supposed to be 7 days counting the week-ends, and 5 days if you don't, but this year, counting the week-ends, it's really long; it starts a friday, then it ends the monday 2 weeks after, so in total my spring break this year lasts 10 days. I think it's the longest Spring Break I've ever had, since I'm not traveling anywhere this year (which usually takes up about a few days after the Spring Break, and then 1 other day to rest up, or get settled from the time zone difference)

W00T xD

anything planned? or are you just gonna go get drunk, and party hard all night?

First, I think this is the first time I see you write "xD"... maybe not, whatever.

Well, nothing planned, so that just leaves the other thing, and that's what ima do! Get drunk and party hard all night baby!

Yeah, he's the one who worried about you most. XD Come to think of it, I believe her vanishment is what made Marz PM me at first and thats how we became such good friends. XD Weird, huh?

Um... maybe. I don't remember that far back. I PMed you asking to by my friend way back when I had a friends list (I was such a n00b I was never a n00b wtf are you talking about?! Okay maybe the fact that I'm talking to myself... *ahem*) and then the next PM that wasn't a chain of replies was that fly was missing? I... don't know...

WHEE TIME TO BLAST SOME MUSIC~

YAY for mUltIqUOtAgEs~

EDIT: ZOMFG~ Apparently you can play Pokemon DP on a NO$GBA Emulator!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST GO PLAY IT!!!!!!!1

Last edited:

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    No, I'm pretty sure that you wrote to me to ask if I knew what happened to Fly, and why she left, and you felt bad because you thought it was your fault. Then we talked about that for a little while, then we started talking about other things, and it kinda grew from there.

Damn...my dad put a two hour limit on my computer time...

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Butterflies & Hurricanes - Muse

AWESOMatic song...~

^_~ WINKY.

His name was Twinky Winky, and he went for a walk. When went for a walk when he wet his sock. He wet his sock when he saw a flock. He saw a flock, a flock of seagulls. A Flock of Seagulls, the band. The band played hard, and he rocked all night. He rocked all night, but got into a fight. He got into a fight, when he wanted to take a flight. He wanted to take a flight, because his sock was wet. His sock was wet because his name was Twinky Winky. (REPEAT)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    My day was fine. Since I'm home alone I just love blasting music out and just rocking hard to it.

EDIT: ZOMFG~ Apparently you can play Pokemon DP on a NO$GBA Emulator!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST GO PLAY IT!!!!!!!1

Oooo, lucky. Home alone~

Really? YES! Tell me more XDD, is it really NO$GBA?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back