• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*´•.¤ Marz's Amazing Headquarter of Squirrels! ¤ ¸•*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Here's the linky to the thread. It is No$GBA. They made a dual Screen GBA xD So it should be re-named to No$NDS...

You need to download like 5 different things including the ROM, and I can find all of them but 1! Alex, if you get it (It's the NDS Firmware) PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO FIND IT... even though it's against the rules to link to illegal crap such as NDS Firmware T_T

Linky~

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yay~ well, I'll definetly look at it once my internet is back up to full speed (Friday) and I'll download it again. I have the old version on my PC right now.

I'll test Squeak Squad instead XD

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Yay~ well, I'll definetly look at it once my internet is back up to full speed (Friday) and I'll download it again. I have the old version on my PC right now.

I'll test Squeak Squad instead XD

I suggest you do it on a fast computer. Apparently, after the whole intro and title screen, game play starts getting REALLY SLOW.

Hey, Can I join?

Marz is a pretty cool guy after all.

'Course you can join! Thanks for joining ^_^

I'm a pretty cool guy. Heh. No doubt. :D

P.S. Your current theme is wicked.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    ALEX ALEX ALEX!!!!!!!!!!1

I found the firmware!!!!!

I got it to work!!!!!!!!!

It's incredibly slow, I was like O.O f*ck this!

I suggest you wait until No$GBA releases a few emus, they'll fix up the speed.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hey!~

I HAVE A NEW THEME. And it's f*ck you! theme =D With Houndoom as the insult.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Haha, I find it kinda hard to deliver that message with a pokemon as your theme...

So what's going on? are you still looking around aimlessly for D/P romz?

Eh, how was your day?

I was wondering, could I join you "hackercross" forums? Not for the actual effort, just to add to the general chat threads?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ..marz swears too much~
    That image makes Houndoom look mean~aww, It needs a cute image~With cute eyes and such~

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    I suggest you do it on a fast computer. Apparently, after the whole intro and title screen, game play starts getting REALLY SLOW.

'Course you can join! Thanks for joining ^_^

I'm a pretty cool guy. Heh. No doubt. :D

P.S. Your current theme is wicked.

Thanks.

Your Houndoom theme is pretty spiffy as well. XD

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Haha, I find it kinda hard to deliver that message with a pokemon as your theme...

So what's going on? are you still looking around aimlessly for D/P romz?

Eh, how was your day?

I was wondering, could I join you "hackercross" forums? Not for the actual effort, just to add to the general chat threads?

My next theme will actually say f*ck you without the censoring.

I found one. Quite easy. There's a really good ROM distributing site that I cannot link you to. They are called EmuXperts. I cannot link you to them though.

Yes, you may join my Forums.

hay marz
    how ya been ?
    enjoyin spring break (if your on it)

I am on it, and damn right I am enjoying it!

I have ROMs of Diamond and Pearl, but you have to tell me how to play them :D

You found out :3 So is mine! I didn't even walk out the front door it was so slow.

..marz swears too much~
    That image makes Houndoom look mean~aww, It needs a cute image~With cute eyes and such~

That's your sort of theme. Cute. Mine is angry, and my next one will actually say F*ck you without the censoring just to see what happens. I wonder if I'll get banned!

Ewww, My Diamond ROM is so slloooo~wwwww. It's slower than a slug climbing up a molasses-hill. D:

Me too.

Thanks.

Your Houndoom theme is pretty spiffy as well. XD

Thanks a lot!

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Na-un. No where in the signature rules does it say that you shouldn't have any swearing in it. Um.. *eats wheat thins* they are food right?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    ALEX ALEX ALEX!!!!!!!!!!1

I found the firmware!!!!!

I got it to work!!!!!!!!!

It's incredibly slow, I was like O.O f*ck this!

I suggest you wait until No$GBA releases a few emus, they'll fix up the speed.

Yay~ Can you send me the link via email?? XD, I want to test it first even if it is slow.

I couldnt find the Firmware or the Bios~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh noe~Swearing in banners are no good~Don't go anywhere outside of your FC then~x3

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Ahahaha! Marz, swearing in a banner will bring a few possibilities:

1. Banning (not likely)
    2. Scizz eating you, and giving you a warning (Probably)
    3. A mod stomping on your head, deleting your sig and saying it's either "Inappropiate" or the "This Sig. breaks the rules" stuff, with a nice warning/banning or maybe nothing (99% accurate)

Ah... So you found the DS emulated on No$gba, ha... Yes, I knew about it some time ago and just played two seconds before actually getting annoyed, there's no reason to try it, so we all need to wait... But at least, we know we are close :D

Was there a discussion about Photoshop? Well, count me in the non-PS-lovers list, 'cause I'm more of a fan of Paint Shop Pro... What can I do? I love it... XP

Keep on enjoying your break! (if not... then I'll break one of your arms... Yes... a really bad joke this time... Sorry... XD)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back