• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*´•.¤ Marz's Amazing Headquarter of Squirrels! ¤ ¸•*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Duder...why everyone not like Rene? I've never had a problem with him, does it have anything to do with that way he posts? You know like the:

"Yes Marz, and I am online. And I see you are going on a trip to Italy, am I right?"

I admire his originality in that xD

So anyways, what's up with you?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    You did? Whoa. xD I don't remember telling you. xD

Because I am a psychic, did you forgot...? Or, perhaps because...

Yes. Freedom taste good. xD o_O

No. We're not going anywhere because we have to save up the money to go to Italy next April-May. 'Tis gonna be fun. xD

Well I mentioned your name, that's all. xD

Ahhh... You seem to forget stuff quite easily, common... gotta train the brain! (whoah, I rhymed XD)

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Even though my dad lets me come back here, my mom won't, so that's why I've been gone so long. And because of that, I'm not going to go search for my last post. XD

What's up, yo? Any newbies to the club? :3

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    XP is really a good OS. It's fine, it has everything you need to go along with life. You don't need fancy Vista with all it's compatibility problems. xD
    Ah, public computer, huh? Mine's my own comppy~ =D

Heh... I'll only ever have to trouble Vista when I get a new laptop. For now, I'm satisfied with my current small XP-ness~
    Nah.. home computer. So family use and I don't think they'd appreciate a design change, xD

Oh and looking at the talk about Rene in here is funny... ^.^

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Yes... like really long time ago. I doubt he remembers talking to me. xD
    And if he joins FCs of people he's spoken to, why hasn't he joined it already? As I said, I talked to him quite a while ago.

I'm in the process of begging him to join here, you have to be patient with his mental problem. XD

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I don't think it was that important..maybe it was just breathtakingly breathtaking XDD Eh, I always eventually remember what I have to say =O So, I'll tell you in a couple of weeks when I remember it then XD I beileve it's spelt guacamole, but hey, you were close enough :3 I know, that stuff is great <333

Well that's always fun XD I was on at 3am yesterday but I was a guest since I was at a friend's house and didn't feel like logging in ._. You're right though, not very many =O

You got the posts quickly XD

xD Touché.
    I want you to remember, because I want to know what it is you wanted to tell me. >< Maybe you're forgetting on purpose, and you do actually know, you just don't want to tell me! >O
    Ah, thank you. Guacamole. Yay. xD It's awesome. I had some today, actually, w00t!

xD haha ur frends no u on teh pc........... j/k, but like no one I know IRL, except for one girl, knows that I go to this forum. Not vewie many at'all. xD

Duder...why everyone not like Rene? I've never had a problem with him, does it have anything to do with that way he posts? You know like the:

"Yes Marz, and I am online. And I see you are going on a trip to Italy, am I right?"

I admire his originality in that xD

So anyways, what's up with you?

Dude, "Duder?" xD
    I've had a problem with him; it's the way he posts, exactly.
    Actually, it's more along the lines of:

"Okay, and when are you going to Italy, .Marz.?" even though I've said in my post that I'm going in April-May. Oh, and his little signature thing, too.

Nothing much. Dude, I bought Guitar Hero II. It's awesome, I love it. You should try it, hell, they even put a Megadeth song in there, as well as a Lamb of God song. The Megadeth song is called Hangar18 or something and I forget the Lamb of God one.

Because I am a psychic, did you forgot...? Or, perhaps because...

Ahhh... You seem to forget stuff quite easily, common... gotta train the brain! (whoah, I rhymed XD)

Ah... yes, well thank you for reminding me that I had already told you guys about my upcoming trip to Italy. xD

Even though my dad lets me come back here, my mom won't, so that's why I've been gone so long. And because of that, I'm not going to go search for my last post. XD

What's up, yo? Any newbies to the club? :3

How long are you going to be at your mom's, 'cause you're like missin' all the action. xD

Nope, but there might be a new one, and with that, I really hope Nica doesn't succeed. xD

Nothin' much, yo Shayizzle. xD

...now cuz i like had to get up at ....7:30 XDD

Aw, why would you have to get up so early? xD

Heh... I'll only ever have to trouble Vista when I get a new laptop. For now, I'm satisfied with my current small XP-ness~
    Nah.. home computer. So family use and I don't think they'd appreciate a design change, xD

Oh and looking at the talk about Rene in here is funny... ^.^

Well, my public I meant family computer, but shared with the family; mine is for me only, xD It's in my room and everything~

xD It is.... Except, if he takes the time to search this thread, he's going to see some things... and yeah... o_o;

I'm in the process of begging him to join here, you have to be patient with his mental problem. XD

xD Noooooooooooo u iz meen. xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    xD Touché.
    I want you to remember, because I want to know what it is you wanted to tell me. >< Maybe you're forgetting on purpose, and you do actually know, you just don't want to tell me! >O
    Ah, thank you. Guacamole. Yay. xD It's awesome. I had some today, actually, w00t!

xD haha ur frends no u on teh pc........... j/k, but like no one I know IRL, except for one girl, knows that I go to this forum. Not vewie many at'all. xD

Dude, "Duder?" xD
    I've had a problem with him; it's the way he posts, exactly.
    Actually, it's more along the lines of:

"Okay, and when are you going to Italy, .Marz.?" even though I've said in my post that I'm going in April-May. Oh, and his little signature thing, too.

Nothing much. Dude, I bought Guitar Hero II. It's awesome, I love it. You should try it, hell, they even put a Megadeth song in there, as well as a Lamb of God song. The Megadeth song is called Hangar18 or something and I forget the Lamb of God one.

Ah... yes, well thank you for reminding me that I had already told you guys about my upcoming trip to Italy. xD

How long are you going to be at your mom's, 'cause you're like missin' all the action. xD

Nope, but there might be a new one, and with that, I really hope Nica doesn't succeed. xD

Nothin' much, yo Shayizzle. xD

Aw, why would you have to get up so early? xD

Well, my public I meant family computer, but shared with the family; mine is for me only, xD It's in my room and everything~

xD It is.... Except, if he takes the time to search this thread, he's going to see some things... and yeah... o_o;

xD Noooooooooooo u iz meen. xD
    BABYSITTING!
    * crying tears of joy * its finally over XDDD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years

Aaahh.. well okay. XDD I wasn't too sure. I have my own laptop already, but it's like one from 15 years ago!!! And it runs on Windows 95... I'm suprised it can still load after all this time. XD

Hm... dunno, will he take the time to search? That is the true question. Or it could be a run in and run out, "Okay, I want to join Marz's Fanclub. Marz is a good person to me. Anyways, how are you?"
    Why do I keep getting told that? XD
    Because.... xD Some of it may be coming from me...

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    BABYSITTING!
    * crying tears of joy * its finally over XDDD

Awesome, it's great that it's over. xD

Why do I keep getting told that? XD

I dunno.. 'cause u do meen stuffz. xD

Aaahh.. well okay. XDD I wasn't too sure. I have my own laptop already, but it's like one from 15 years ago!!! And it runs on Windows 95... I'm suprised it can still load after all this time. XD

Hm... dunno, will he take the time to search? That is the true question. Or it could be a run in and run out, "Okay, I want to join Marz's Fanclub. Marz is a good person to me. Anyways, how are you?"

xD Windows 95, I remember that... it was so... not like Vista. o_o; xD They've really gotten a step-up when 2000 and XP came out. Although, NT was absolutely horrible. A lot of people didn't even know about Microsoft NT. It was on the market for a little while but it crashed soooo much so they just took it off the market and quickly developed another OS to replace NT's horrible-ness.

Shush, Alex. xD

I will join. I joined because I like you, .Marz.

Well that's very nice to hear, I like you too, Rene.

Shayizzle, add him to da list :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Awesome, it's great that it's over. xD

I dunno.. 'cause u do meen stuffz. xD

xD Windows 95, I remember that... it was so... not like Vista. o_o; xD They've really gotten a step-up when 2000 and XP came out. Although, NT was absolutely horrible. A lot of people didn't even know about Microsoft NT. It was on the market for a little while but it crashed soooo much so they just took it off the market and quickly developed another OS to replace NT's horrible-ness.

Shush, Alex. xD

Well that's very nice to hear, I like you too, Rene.

Shayizzle, add him to da list :3

me too ^.^

so how are you

*he isnt getting raped XD , in the pic *

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years

Shush, Alex. xD

It was so spectacularly weird and now old. XDD
    NT... omg... how I hated that OS. XDD We had to use it at this other school we went to each Friday back at Primary and it was so baadd..... D:

xD, you must admit it... too late now though. ^.^

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    me too ^.^

so how are you

*he isnt getting raped XD , in the pic *

I am quite good. Tomorrow is a good day. ^_________________________________________^
    Hehe, gotta love the huge smiles...

He looks like it in the avy, but not in your sig.

It was so spectacularly weird and now old. XDD
    NT... omg... how I hated that OS. XDD We had to use it at this other school we went to each Friday back at Primary and it was so baadd..... D:

xD, you must admit it... too late now though. ^.^

Yes, I agree. xD
    I haven't actually tried it. I just heard my dad rave about it because he had to use it at his office at some point, and the quickly changed OSes 'cause it sucked so much. xD

Yup~ But it's too late... xD

Mean stuff is to a minimum lately, others are meaner...

But like... even if it's to a minimum, when you actually do the mean stuff, it's like... mean. xD
    Others can be mean.. I don't exactly know who you're talking about though.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yes, I agree. xD
    I haven't actually tried it. I just heard my dad rave about it because he had to use it at his office at some point, and the quickly changed OSes 'cause it sucked so much. xD

Yup~ But it's too late... xD

xD, I should get rid of that laptop...
    The times we used it, it didn't load MS Office properly... really weird. But we got to play Tribes. XDD

Oh well... suffer then. xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    I am quite good. Tomorrow is a good day. ^_________________________________________^
    Hehe, gotta love the huge smiles...

your... right ..and Murderface and i were wrong , he doesnt look like he is getting raped in the avy or banner

Y O.O ^____________________________________________________^ mines bigger XD
    Y O.O ^____________________________________________________^ mines bigger XD
    ~you post was CORRECTED XD

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Nah dude, Cosmic, i have to agree; in the avy he does look like he's being.uh...y'know...

Yo, so anyways, I went out today, and had some money I need to spend, so decided to buy a RHCP CD, and dude...

Yeah, they do suck T_T

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back