• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*´•.¤ Marz's Amazing Headquarter of Squirrels! ¤ ¸•*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    But like... even if it's to a minimum, when you actually do the mean stuff, it's like... mean. xD
    Others can be mean.. I don't exactly know who you're talking about though.

What's the three meanest things I've ever done, I bet they aren't THAT mean. XD
    I wasn't really referring to anyone. XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I think it's around the 19th your time now... at least early morning anyway.

Aaaannnd.... according to your profile etc...
    Spoiler:

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Rene is not posting!! :c
    I wanna see him post now XP

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY <333

That's all I really have to say XD So, I hope you have a decent day today and all :3

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    xD, I should get rid of that laptop...
    The times we used it, it didn't load MS Office properly... really weird. But we got to play Tribes. XDD

Oh well... suffer then. xD

You probably should. xD I wonder how much you could sell it for...
    Tribes? Don't even know that game. It couldn't load MS Office? xD What a load of crap OS then..

Y O.O ^____________________________________________________^ mines bigger XD
    ~you post was CORRECTED XD

Today is a good day because... check my profile ^______________^

xP My post was correct the first time.

Nah dude, Cosmic, i have to agree; in the avy he does look like he's being.uh...y'know...

Yo, so anyways, I went out today, and had some money I need to spend, so decided to buy a RHCP CD, and dude...

Yeah, they do suck T_T

Which album did you buy? They don't suck. D<

hey marz, murder face, havn't talked in a while, who does it go?

Hey Chibaymega, I'm going pretty well. Dunno about Murderface, though.

What's the three meanest things I've ever done, I bet they aren't THAT mean. XD
    I wasn't really referring to anyone. XD

Um... I'll tell you, but not here. xD
    Oh, you weren't? Well then.. mah bad. xD

I think it's around the 19th your time now... at least early morning anyway.

Aaaannnd.... according to your profile etc...
    Spoiler:

Whee~ 15 yurs old guiz! I feel teh old. So very old, actually, not that old. You know, you don't really notice it the day of your birthday, it takes a while to kick in, the fact that you're a year older. xD
    I AM PART OF TEH 15 CLUBBY :3
    xD

Rene is not posting!! :c
    I wanna see him post now XP

xD I knew he wouldn't post here often, since Nica forced him to post here...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY <333

That's all I really have to say XD So, I hope you have a decent day today and all :3

THANK YOU <333

Well I hope I have a decent day today too. It doesn't look like it, though; It's raining today.. and I want to go over to a friend's house just for a little party-type thing but there's construction which awfully blocks my passage to her place... I might still be able to go.

Do you remember what you wanted to tell me like last week? :3

Years
    It's Evil Kitty of Doom's birthday! Yaaaaaaaaay~! =D
    *gives out balloons, cookies, cake, and ice cream and plays music*

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Dude, I had no idea it was your birthday today 8D

Arrgh, happy Birthday! I'm sure if I was there with you right now it would be alot more enjoyable, I mean we would go out and get drunk and...

Well, not really, it would end up sucking for you, actually =/

(BtW, that was an inside joke, neither me, nor Marz are drunks, for certain people who might take that literally, and portray me as a bisexual, drunken dude, with blood stained teeth in their stories, kthx)

XD Happy birthday!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Tribes? Don't even know that game. It couldn't load MS Office? xD What a load of crap OS then..

Whee~ 15 yurs old guiz! I feel teh old. So very old, actually, not that old. You know, you don't really notice it the day of your birthday, it takes a while to kick in, the fact that you're a year older. xD
    I AM PART OF TEH 15 CLUBBY :3
    xD

$10-30 NZD?? xDD That'll be lucky if I can.
    Tribes was like one of the best FPS back then... xDD It was pretty mean.
    It could, it just screwed up every once in awhile and had problems o.O

15 ain't that old!! yet xD Hmm.. I agree actually. There isn't much difference unless you can get extra priveliges (sp? too lazy...). Like for example, at 15 here in NZ we can get our driver's licence. But I haven't gone for mine yet...

YAY. =D

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Um... I'll tell you, but not here. xD
    Oh, you weren't? Well then.. mah bad. xD

Soez on the MSN-ness then? XD

and since everyone else is happy b-day'ing you, Happy B-day. XD

(BtW, that was an inside joke, neither me, nor Marz are drunks, for certain people who might take that literally, and portray me as a bisexual, drunken dude, with blood stained teeth in their stories, kthx)

But... I was starting to believe the story. XD

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    *Gasp* Ah! it's your 15th B-day eh?
    Well, Congrats! I hope you get lots of presents and stuff...

Yes, it is. :3
    Thank you!~ Not many, but I got my DS and Pokemon Diamond for ma b-day. :3
    I was allowed to buy it early, too, which is cool.

It's Evil Kitty of Doom's birthday! Yaaaaaaaaay~! =D
    *gives out balloons, cookies, cake, and ice cream and plays music*

YAY~ =D
    *takes balloons, cookies, cake and ice cream* yay, music! xD

OMG! It's your Birthday! AHH Happy birthday!XD Hope all goes great! =)

Yup, it is. xD
    Thank you, and it did. I figured out that my b-day is the exact 200th day of the year. o_o xD

Dude, I had no idea it was your birthday today 8D

Arrgh, happy Birthday! I'm sure if I was there with you right now it would be alot more enjoyable, I mean we would go out and get drunk and...

Well, not really, it would end up sucking for you, actually =/

XD Happy birthday!

Yup, it is dude. 8D

Why "arrgh?" xDD You don't like wishing happy birthdays? xD
    YEAH BOI! Two drunken men listening to Dethklok. xD

xDD Why? If you were there, you'd crash everything, to be honest, I would not be surprised. xDD

d00d u iz not bisexual? Oh. xD;

Thank you!

$10-30 NZD?? xDD That'll be lucky if I can.
    Tribes was like one of the best FPS back then... xDD It was pretty mean.
    It could, it just screwed up every once in awhile and had problems o.O

15 ain't that old!! yet xD Hmm.. I agree actually. There isn't much difference unless you can get extra priveliges (sp? too lazy...). Like for example, at 15 here in NZ we can get our driver's licence. But I haven't gone for mine yet...

YAY. =D

xDD The first post in this MQ that isn't about my birthday. xD Awesome.

Well... I guess that's some money? o_o
    Was it? I never heard of it. Weird. xD
    Only "once in a while?" Well, I guess you were kind of lucky, then again you guys wouldn't use MS Office constantly with those computers, right?

True... Yeah. It doesn't feel that different. Only the fact that you're like excited that you can truthfully say that you're "15 years old" the first couple of times. xD
    WHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT? U CAN GET UR LICENSE OF DRIVING-NESS AT 15 YEARS OLD IN NZ?!!!!! omg... lucky. xD I can only get it next year. ><

Soez on the MSN-ness then? XD

and since everyone else is happy b-day'ing you, Happy B-day. XD

Yes, on MSN-ness. xD
    Remind me to do it. xD

Well, how thoughtful of you, Nica. xD

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Nah, it's not that hard to remember, and according to MSN, you're on... so telll. XD

Yes you are right.. and I've told. Well, 2. And you won.. xD

Marz says:
    Well.... I can't find three things. xD
    Nica says:
    HAH, yay~

hehe..

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Yup, I'm just so not that mean. XD
    My other friends could probably find more mean things though... XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    xDD The first post in this MQ that isn't about my birthday. xD Awesome.

Well... I guess that's some money? o_o
    Was it? I never heard of it. Weird. xD
    Only "once in a while?" Well, I guess you were kind of lucky, then again you guys wouldn't use MS Office constantly with those computers, right?

True... Yeah. It doesn't feel that different. Only the fact that you're like excited that you can truthfully say that you're "15 years old" the first couple of times. xD
    WHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT? U CAN GET UR LICENSE OF DRIVING-NESS AT 15 YEARS OLD IN NZ?!!!!! omg... lucky. xD I can only get it next year. ><
    xD That's because my one came last time...

Only a little, not really that much. I could umm... barely buy a new game with that. xD
    Umm... I think it was. xDD It was fun anyway~ There are way better FPS now, but that one I always enjoyed back then. Wolferstein (however you spell it) was also pretty good back then.

Yeah, a luck thing. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. I think they've fixed that know though by getting XP.

XD, but for the first few days/weeks you'll keep thinking you're still 14!! And if someone asks you how old you are, seeing as it was a natural reaction for an entire year, the immediate answer is most likely 14! xD
    YEEEESSS!! I can. XDD It's the youngest legal driving age in the world... which sometimes, isn't such a good thing.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012

Today is a good day because... check my profile ^______________^

xP My post was correct the first time.

? o.O *looks at profile ...everything looks the same XD *

XD no it wasnt XD

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Yup, I'm just so not that mean. XD
    My other friends could probably find more mean things though... XD

But but... I found two things... right? So.. xP
    Probably, but not to me~ Everybody loves me. xDD

xD That's because my one came last time...

Only a little, not really that much. I could umm... barely buy a new game with that. xD
    Umm... I think it was. xDD It was fun anyway~ There are way better FPS now, but that one I always enjoyed back then. Wolferstein (however you spell it) was also pretty good back then.

Yeah, a luck thing. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. I think they've fixed that know though by getting XP.

XD, but for the first few days/weeks you'll keep thinking you're still 14!! And if someone asks you how old you are, seeing as it was a natural reaction for an entire year, the immediate answer is most likely 14! xD
    YEEEESSS!! I can. XDD It's the youngest legal driving age in the world... which sometimes, isn't such a good thing.

Yeah, it really wouldn't get you any money... xD
    Yet another FPS I've never heard of. It's probably a NZ sort of thing. xD

Yeah, well hopefully they fixed it. I barely ever get any problems with XP.

Yeah, I know.. It'll kick in eventually, except I just love telling myself I'm fifteen! xD
    You guys are lucky, although yes, as you stated, unlucky, all those young juvenile (HOLY CRAP I SPELLED IT RIGHT ON MY FIRST TRY! xD) 15 year olds driving, they can be dangerous.

Aww..The b-day is over now.
    So did you get anything? =D

I got my DS and Pokemon Diamond, but I was allowed to buy it early, so not really. xD
    It's okay if my b-day is over, only 363 more days! yay....

? o.O *looks at profile ...everything looks the same XD *

XD no it wasnt XD

My birthday was 2 days ago. xD on the 19th. I am teh 15 yurs-old.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back