• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*´•.¤ Marz's Amazing Headquarter of Squirrels! ¤ ¸•*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    wait you have been playing it all week so.....nevermind
    ive even beat it faster than you ;):laugh:

xD Yeah. I think it might have been longer than a week I've been playing. No matter. xD

I SHOULD. THEN HOTTIE MAUDIE AND I CAN.... oh wait, I'll stop.. plus you know where I'm going with this. xD;

Oui, maintenant je m'appelle Ullion en PC et les autres (wtf is forums in french? x.x) parce-que je suis l'originale créateur de la nom "Ullion". Le nom "Killer-Swift" est maintenant mon nom dans les jeux.

HAPPY?!?!? I SAID "jeux" THIS TIME, NOT "jeus"! OX

lol j/k

Nice to meet ya again. SO whats up?

Maple Syrup - Owns.

lol ^ was my ender. xP Instead of "KS-Out"

edit: YOU KEEP YOUR FILTHY QUÉBECOIS HANDS OFF OF HER! Haha j/k, well about the "québecois" part, not the filthy hands or keeping those filthy hands off of her. Yah... *eye shiftyness*

Eh... have sex?

You have a couple spelling mistakes D; should I correct them for ya?

I am actually quite sad that you'd ask me if I'm happy you spelled jeux right >_>;

SO what's up? WELL, nothing much. xD Listening to some music! ;D

Well, what if... we both went to see Maude and she ended up picking me? O_O
    Nah, I'd give her to you ever after such an event. <3 xD;

Sweet. XD

I'm sowwy. ><

Just good? Are you bored?

xD Eh, you like that? xD

S'ok ._.

Good, and surprisingly, not bored! :D
    Get MSN >_>

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Nooo... well I guess that would be awesome too, but that wasn't what I was getting at. x.x; Remember the convo on MSN yesterday or earlier today or whatever?

Nah, don't correct me. D; Pfft, you should be happy that I got it right. >P

Haha... I hope MF comes on tonight. X=

Really? Thanks Marzy :3 Plus, you get one of her sisters, remember?

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    *Spontainiously joins in arguement not knowing what the hell is actually going on*

Canadian mosh pit. w00t!

*Punches Marz in the face, just because*

Now, before this gets dragged out any farther, and things are said that might hurt certain people, I need to know like..

Who the hell is "Maude?"

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Nooo... well I guess that would be awesome too, but that wasn't what I was getting at. x.x; Remember the convo on MSN yesterday or earlier today or whatever?

Nah, don't correct me. D; Pfft, you should be happy that I got it right. >P

Haha... I hope MF comes on tonight. X=

Really? Thanks Marzy :3 Plus, you get one of her sisters, remember?

xD It would be awesomer than the thing I now know. Seriously, at least you'd be with her. Unless, she were the one to... well, y'know.. uh.. I'll tell you on MSN. xD

I is happy! >3 heheh, it's like a mad-ish :3 face. >3 Except, I shouldn't have used it there, so.. I is happy! :3

Me too! ;-;

Of course. And then we can... you know, seperate with our respective French women. xD

*Spontainiously joins in arguement not knowing what the hell is actually going on*

Canadian mosh pit. w00t!

*Punches Marz in the face, just because*

Now, before this gets dragged out any farther, and things are said that might hurt certain people, I need to know like..

Who the hell is "Maude?"

Er.. woot?

*jumps on* :D xDD

Maude is one of the hottest French girls... evah.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    xD Yeah. I think it might have been longer than a week I've been playing. No matter. xD

Eh... have sex?

You have a couple spelling mistakes D; should I correct them for ya?

I am actually quite sad that you'd ask me if I'm happy you spelled jeux right >_>;

SO what's up? WELL, nothing much. xD Listening to some music! ;D

Well, what if... we both went to see Maude and she ended up picking me? O_O
    Nah, I'd give her to you ever after such an event. <3 xD;

xD Eh, you like that? xD

S'ok ._.

Good, and surprisingly, not bored! :D
    Get MSN >_>
    what was your team?

Charizard....

Ullion

Years
    xD It would be awesomer than the thing I now know. Seriously, at least you'd be with her. Unless, she were the one to... well, y'know.. uh.. I'll tell you on MSN. xD

I is happy! >3 heheh, it's like a mad-ish :3 face. >3 Except, I shouldn't have used it there, so.. I is happy! :3

Me too! ;-;

Of course. And then we can... you know, seperate with our respective French women. xD

Er.. woot?

*jumps on* :D xDD

"One of the" <---??!?!?! WTF ARE YOU ON!
    A) She IS the hottest French girl.
    B) Even so, how would you know, HUH?!? O<

Hey MurderFace.... if you must know... shes the french exchange student I fell in love with last week while on vacation. THat pretty much sums it up. D;

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    what was your team?

Charizard....

Blastoise, Arcanine, Lapras, Jolteon, Kadabra and Pidgeot. xD No Charizard.

"One of the" <---??!?!?! WTF ARE YOU ON!
    A) She IS the hottest French girl.
    B) Even so, how would you know, HUH?!? O<

Hey MurderFace.... if you must know... shes the french exchange student I fell in love with last week while on vacation. THat pretty much sums it up. D;

A) Awesome. xD;
    B) Not so awesome, BUT I GET ONE OF HER SISTERS. >D

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Meh, it's not that important. xD You can talk your time~

Ah, that sucks. Unless you don't mind having less time to go online.. Some people do, you never know, right? xD
    Knew it! Well, that it was you. Not that you snuck on with the account.. >_>;

XD, but I wanna show the crappiness of it for some reason.... dunno why though. *pokes* Typo...

I kinda mind... but not too much. It's just missing out on stuff that I hate. xD
    Heh... I wasn't trying to pretend to be anyone else (unlike what Nica thought) so it was kinda easy to guess. Especially when I made replies in my FC with it. xD

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    LOL XD Yes, yes you do. Well, its up to them, I guess. x:

Oh, they won't be able to resist my amazing charm.. and me, walking on water, etc. xD <3

XD, but I wanna show the crappiness of it for some reason.... dunno why though. *pokes* Typo...

I kinda mind... but not too much. It's just missing out on stuff that I hate. xD
    Heh... I wasn't trying to pretend to be anyone else (unlike what Nica thought) so it was kinda easy to guess. Especially when I made replies in my FC with it. xD

xD I want to see it too. xD talk take. ^-^

Yeah, I'd hate to miss out on stuff. I think in May I'm going to have to be inactive for like 3 weeks because I'm going to Italy, and I highly doubt there will be a computer there for me to go on, also, I'll be visiting a lot. So I'm bound to miss something ._.
    xD What gave it away for me was the Pachirusu theme, and the "I'm not actually a new member." at the bottom of your sig.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    xD I want to see it too. xD talk take. ^-^

Yeah, I'd hate to miss out on stuff. I think in May I'm going to have to be inactive for like 3 weeks because I'm going to Italy, and I highly doubt there will be a computer there for me to go on, also, I'll be visiting a lot. So I'm bound to miss something ._.
    xD What gave it away for me was the Pachirusu theme, and the "I'm not actually a new member." at the bottom of your sig.

xD. I'll manage to get a photo of it sometime when I'm not loaded with homework... so probably this weekend since I'll be busy till at least until the semi's over.

It's not so great... hmm, May?? But that's like already past, unless you're talking about the past and got your tenses all mixed up.
    You and Nica think the same way... xD That's what she guess from~ and seeing as the rest was in Japanese, there wasn't too much else to base any guesses on.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008

You know who else was French?

A certain girl..that did certain, innaproprate things to me online.

Eh..You know who. She still like..Talks to me like I'm actually her friend, but for the sake of my own ass, I won't mention that certain someone's name >_>

Ah..I feel so bad about making you cry last night and I'm sooo sorry..You just kinda caught me at a bad time, to be honest, I was never really that mad =/

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    xD. I'll manage to get a photo of it sometime when I'm not loaded with homework... so probably this weekend since I'll be busy till at least until the semi's over.

It's not so great... hmm, May?? But that's like already past, unless you're talking about the past and got your tenses all mixed up.
    You and Nica think the same way... xD That's what she guess from~ and seeing as the rest was in Japanese, there wasn't too much else to base any guesses on.

Okay. When's semi going to be over?

May of next year, '08. xD
    xD eh.. Nica and I think the same way... >_>

Ullion

Years
    You know who else was French?

A certain girl..that did certain, innaproprate things to me online.

Eh..You know who. She still like..Talks to me like I'm actually her friend, but for the sake of my own ass, I won't mention that certain someone's name >_>

Ah..I feel so bad about making you cry last night and I'm sooo sorry..You just kinda caught me at a bad time, to be honest, I was never really that mad =/

LOL, something like that happened to me. x: Except it was like... 4 girls... but they were from New Zealend. Or so they said. I'm still terrified if they were actually people I know IRL and were like.. pranking me. My god, how embarassing that would be. x___________________x;

Unlike your friend though, they're not active. I havn't seen them online for like... 8 months. XD

and Murderface... I am so pissed at you right now. O< When I logged onto MSN, I saw the pop up thingy saying "blah and blah has added you" thingy and I noticed Alex was online so I was like, "OMG DID MAUDE ADD ME!?!??!" then I read who added me and it was in english... so I was quite... pissed. THANKFULLY, a few moments later Alex told me that Maude DOES have MSN, so I forgive you. ;D

You lucky son of a bizzatché.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    o.o well seeing as I'm paired with him, I probably should join his harem fanclub...

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    oh , lol i thought it would've been Charizard

xD Blastoise>Charizard

and Murderface... I am so pissed at you right now. O< When I logged onto MSN, I saw the pop up thingy saying "blah and blah has added you" thingy and I noticed Alex was online so I was like, "OMG DID MAUDE ADD ME!?!??!" then I read who added me and it was in english... so I was quite... pissed. THANKFULLY, a few moments later Alex told me that Maude DOES have MSN, so I forgive you. ;D

Well, don't worry, you're as close as ever to getting Maude's MSN, since you at least know she has it! xD

o.o well seeing as I'm paired with him, I probably should join his harem fanclub...

Yes, this is such a harem club. xD
    Okay, I shall see to it that your name gets added up there >_> xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Yay
    Marzie has a pair
    What took you so long XD

Hello Mika nice to meet you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back