• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*´•.¤ Marz's Amazing Headquarter of Squirrels! ¤ ¸•*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    All right I took it down. It was actually pretty stupid. Everyone who knows about it told me not to, sooo I won't. ^_^

But still, I think it's funny that Crystal's Grimer sprite is giving the middle finger if you look at it correctly... xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    All right I took it down. It was actually pretty stupid. Everyone who knows about it told me not to, sooo I won't. ^_^

But still, I think it's funny that Crystal's Grimer sprite is giving the middle finger if you look at it correctly... xD

im glad you took it down , and im glad your staying...

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    xD Yeah. You'd have to get White paint, and some blue or black or whatever. you might have to carve around the edges to fit the sleekness of a Macbook. xD
    Yes.. mostly restrictions. xD;

Today? Or like,when you posted, which was like yesterday. Well, yesterday, not much, today, however, I did make this avatar that I'm thinking of putting up as my PC avatar. You can take a look at it in the bottom of this post.

Haha... that'd take a long time!! I'd like have to scrape all the bits off because its so chunky!! xD

Hmm.. well anytime is fine~ xD
    Well I can't anymore since you've removed it!! xD MSN me it please!! xDD

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    im glad you took it down , and im glad your staying...

Uh, thanks. xD

Haha... that'd take a long time!! I'd like have to scrape all the bits off because its so chunky!! xD

Hmm.. well anytime is fine~ xD
    Well I can't anymore since you've removed it!! xD MSN me it please!! xDD

... Ew. That's a crappy-sounding laptop. xD Although, if it's running on '95.... >>
    xD

xD Yeah, I shall. You're not on MSN right now.. so remind me another time to do so.

I finally got a new theme! And it's a theme of Kona-chan (Konata Izumi) from Lucky☆Star, and she rules and such, so.. decided to make a theme. It's really big, and it's a new type that I aimed for. The text in both the avy and the sig says Kona, and it's a cut-out from an original or modified picture of Konata herself. Yep. I like it. xD Except the banner is bit big... o_o;

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Yeah, I have a question, is that person in your avitar Kyo from Fruits Basket? It looks a lot like him from the anime even though I hated it, I love his character in the manga <3

And if it's not Kyo..well then it still looks like him XD And now you know that ;]

also, hi!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    ... Ew. That's a crappy-sounding laptop. xD Although, if it's running on '95.... >>
    xD

xD Yeah, I shall. You're not on MSN right now.. so remind me another time to do so.

I finally got a new theme! And it's a theme of Kona-chan (Konata Izumi) from Lucky☆Star, and she rules and such, so.. decided to make a theme. It's really big, and it's a new type that I aimed for. The text in both the avy and the sig says Kona, and it's a cut-out from an original or modified picture of Konata herself. Yep. I like it. xD Except the banner is bit big... o_o;
    Heh, yep. I'll take a photo of it sometime and show you why. xDD

I've been busy... therefore now, inactive. *sigh* I don't know when I'll be able to get on next.

I take it you haven't uploaded this theme yet? Or have you already given up on it? xDD

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    XD
    anything new in the life of Marz?^.^

Meh, not really. Life's a bore. I beat Pokemon Blue version >>

Yeah, I have a question, is that person in your avitar Kyo from Fruits Basket? It looks a lot like him from the anime even though I hated it, I love his character in the manga <3

And if it's not Kyo..well then it still looks like him XD And now you know that ;]

also, hi!

I have no idea who my avatar is, I just needed a picture of an anime character with a sweat drop to show awkwardness that my theme is still under construction, as seen in my sig. ^_^

Hi!

Heh, yep. I'll take a photo of it sometime and show you why. xDD

I've been busy... therefore now, inactive. *sigh* I don't know when I'll be able to get on next.

I take it you haven't uploaded this theme yet? Or have you already given up on it? xDD

All right. Can't wait for this... xD

That sucks... Hey, did you make an alternate account, with the username Pachirusu? Whoever it is.. I thought it was you. >>

I've given up on it already. The banner was huge and I didn't like it all that much.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hey Marz boy! I had that post I wanted to show you, you know, the first you did on SG's thread (which I think it was the first at PC, right), and by the way... Yep, you'll only see me replying to a deleted post from you (wow, you started by asking the usual question: "how can I make this game work?", and my reply wasn't too happy back then XD)... And if you open the topic by clicking the name of the topic, shortly after that, you can see your real first post... just wishing happy holidays... :P

Marzies' first post, where is it? O.o

I wonder why did you pick Christmas to start posting on PC? Or, was it just a coincidence?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Salut, Marz. Je m'appelle Style (comme tu sais...), je suis plasït te recontrer. Maintenent, mon jambes sont dans douleur. D:

Et oui, je veux Maude. xP

Er, so can I join?

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Salut, Marz. Je m'appelle Style (comme tu sais...), je suis plasït te recontrer. Maintenent, mon jambes sont dans douleur. D:

Er, so can I join?

OMG! You guys can speak Canadian to eachother? That is so cool O_O

xD Nah, I'll stop...

*Cough*MapleleavesandHockey*Cough*

What's going on, Bra?

Ullion

Years
    Bra? Whats that suppossed to mean? :S

Haha, nope. The French I speak is true French, not Québecois "french". And even with that, what I said is completely broken. x.x;

Maple Syrup = yum, hockey = ew. Basketball = invented by a Canadian, and I shall bring the hionour of that sport back to Canada and away from the States.

PREPARE TO DIE, US OF A! O<

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    All right. Can't wait for this... xD

That sucks... Hey, did you make an alternate account, with the username Pachirusu? Whoever it is.. I thought it was you. >>

I've given up on it already. The banner was huge and I didn't like it all that much.

xDD.... I haven't been able to upload it... will try to for next post here! xDD

Yeah I know. I'm so tired and just can't be bothered to get online either... *sigh*
    Haha, yep that's me too. I use that account for when I sneak online.

Awww..... oh well.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hey Marz boy! I had that post I wanted to show you, you know, the first you did on SG's thread (which I think it was the first at PC, right), and by the way... Yep, you'll only see me replying to a deleted post from you (wow, you started by asking the usual question: "how can I make this game work?", and my reply wasn't too happy back then XD)... And if you open the topic by clicking the name of the topic, shortly after that, you can see your real first post... just wishing happy holidays... :P

Marzies' first post, where is it? O.o

I wonder why did you pick Christmas to start posting on PC? Or, was it just a coincidence?

xD Well, what matters is that we're friends now :3 xD I had actually never played a hack, and I didn't bother searching the forums for HS's [IMPORTANT] How to PLAY a hack thread, I just went straight to your thread.
    But, at least I didn't ask "how cna i make dis game worrk!??!??!?????? i rly wnt 2 play it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and I actually gave like a paragraph of why I wanted to play it. xD My real first post was wishing happy holidays? o_o

Hah! You're right! Marz's real first post

Coincidence. I had no idea that I joined on Christmas Eve.

Hey Marz! How are you doing today?

Hey~ I am doing quite well. I had some good enough sleep to get me through the day. ^_^

Er, so can I join?

Tu t'appelles Ullion maintenant, stupide. xD Je vais correctement écrire ce que tu voulait écrire:

Salut, Marz. Je m'appelle Style (comme tu sais...), j'ai le plaisir de te recontrer. Maintenant, mes jambes sont en douleur. D: or you could have said ''Maintenant, mes jambes me font mal. D:

Et oui, je veux Maude aussi. ^_^

Yuss, u cn join. Isn't this thread juss lawl?

OMG! You guys can speak Canadian to eachother? That is so cool O_O

xD Nah, I'll stop...

*Cough*MapleleavesandHockey*Cough*

What's going on, Bra?

We can speak French to each other >_> It is so cool. Srsly.

No don't, it's like the first time you've put "Canadian" and "cool" in the same sentence. xD

*cough*hockeysucks*cough*

What's going on? I'll tell you what's going on. You're not posting in this thread enough, that's what's going on. xD

Nothing much.... I'm bored. And, yah. Replying to this thread. I see ur msn still isn't working, and FLY still hasn't unblocked me.

Bra? Whats that suppossed to mean? :S

Haha, nope. The French I speak is true French, not Québecois "french". And even with that, what I said is completely broken. x.x;

Maple Syrup = yum, hockey = ew. Basketball = invented by a Canadian, and I shall bring the hionour of that sport back to Canada and away from the States.

PREPARE TO DIE, US OF A! O<

He likies to make fun of teh French Speaking Canadians.

The French you speak is bad French >_> As in, misspelled. I agree, though, Québecois French is really.. quite a sight to behold o_o They can turn three words all together into one, and I'm just standing there going "uh.. repeat that last bit again?" And they occasionally stuff english words into their sentences. Instead of saying "C'est une blague." They'll say "Stune joke!" Again, "Stune" is the stuffed-together word of "C'est une" and joke is English for blague.

Maple Syrup = yum. Hockey = ew. Basketball = bleh. You shall bring honor to Criss Angel by walking on water to see the Hottie Maudie. ^_^

xDD.... I haven't been able to upload it... will try to for next post here! xDD

Yeah I know. I'm so tired and just can't be bothered to get online either... *sigh*
    Haha, yep that's me too. I use that account for when I sneak online.

Awww..... oh well.

Meh, it's not that important. xD You can talk your time~

Ah, that sucks. Unless you don't mind having less time to go online.. Some people do, you never know, right? xD
    Knew it! Well, that it was you. Not that you snuck on with the account.. >_>;

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Evil Midori of DOOM!! xD;

Hi~ Yes, where have you been? ;-;
    I iz good x3

Nah.. I'm sure someone's beaten it in a smaller amount of time than I did.

wait you have been playing it all week so.....nevermind
    ive even beat it faster than you ;):laugh:

Ullion

Years
    xD Well, what matters is that we're friends now :3 xD I had actually never played a hack, and I didn't bother searching the forums for HS's [IMPORTANT] How to PLAY a hack thread, I just went straight to your thread.
    But, at least I didn't ask "how cna i make dis game worrk!??!??!?????? i rly wnt 2 play it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and I actually gave like a paragraph of why I wanted to play it. xD My real first post was wishing happy holidays? o_o

Hah! You're right! Marz's real first post

Coincidence. I had no idea that I joined on Christmas Eve.

Hey~ I am doing quite well. I had some good enough sleep to get me through the day. ^_^

Tu t'appelles Ullion maintenant, stupide. xD Je vais correctement écrire ce que tu voulait écrire:

Salut, Marz. Je m'appelle Style (comme tu sais...), j'ai le plaisir de te recontrer. Maintenant, mes jambes sont en douleur. D: or you could have said ''Maintenant, mes jambes me font mal. D:

Et oui, je veux Maude aussi. ^_^

Yuss, u cn join. Isn't this thread juss lawl?

We can speak French to each other >_> It is so cool. Srsly.

No don't, it's like the first time you've put "Canadian" and "cool" in the same sentence. xD

*cough*hockeysucks*cough*

What's going on? I'll tell you what's going on. You're not posting in this thread enough, that's what's going on. xD

Nothing much.... I'm bored. And, yah. Replying to this thread. I see ur msn still isn't working, and FLY still hasn't unblocked me.

He likies to make fun of teh French Speaking Canadians.

The French you speak is bad French >_> As in, misspelled. I agree, though, Québecois French is really.. quite a sight to behold o_o They can turn three words all together into one, and I'm just standing there going "uh.. repeat that last bit again?" And they occasionally stuff english words into their sentences. Instead of saying "C'est une blague." They'll say "Stune joke!" Again, "Stune" is the stuffed-together word of "C'est une" and joke is English for blague.

Maple Syrup = yum. Hockey = ew. Basketball = bleh. You shall bring honor to Criss Angel by walking on water to see the Hottie Maudie. ^_^

Meh, it's not that important. xD You can talk your time~

Ah, that sucks. Unless you don't mind having less time to go online.. Some people do, you never know, right? xD
    Knew it! Well, that it was you. Not that you snuck on with the account.. >_>;

I SHOULD. THEN HOTTIE MAUDIE AND I CAN.... oh wait, I'll stop.. plus you know where I'm going with this. xD;

Oui, maintenant je m'appelle Ullion en PC et les autres (wtf is forums in french? x.x) parce-que je suis l'originale créateur de la nom "Ullion". Le nom "Killer-Swift" est maintenant mon nom dans les jeux.

HAPPY?!?!? I SAID "jeux" THIS TIME, NOT "jeus"! OX

lol j/k

Nice to meet ya again. SO whats up?

Maple Syrup - Owns.

lol ^ was my ender. xP Instead of "KS-Out"

edit: YOU KEEP YOUR FILTHY QUÉBECOIS HANDS OFF OF HER! Haha j/k, well about the "québecois" part, not the filthy hands or keeping those filthy hands off of her. Yah... *eye shiftyness*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back