• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:·◦○◦The *New* Ultimate Umbreon FC◦○◦·:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
Years
  • Well even without a poll lets let people vote... By posting here, It could be like a sub-topic or something...
    When should we change the topic?
    I think every 5 days and a have a special one on weekends when there's more time to be on the computer....
    Or else every 4 days...

Still way too soon, I'm sticking with a week, definitely. :P

Matt11

Fanfic Beginner
    Years
  • When should we change the topic?
    Every week - 1 vote
    Every 5 days + weekends - 1 vote

Now let the people decide, vote for 1 or add your own...

Ps. MY internet is working again but decided to rebel and only works when it wants to, like waits 20 seconds, works for 5, waits a minute, works for 2 minutes and so on.

My TV and phone have decided to rebel too so everything is doing weird stuff...

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • What! DDDDD: *moves to New Zealand*
    Haha, yeah well... I'm on holiday now until February.
    Doesn't seem too long to me, a week seems perfect. But if we can't decide we should put up a poll.
    P.S.: You shouldn't be on the computer every day xD At least not all day... O.o
    EDIT: Seems I can't add a poll... x_x
    You cant add a poll now XD, you needed to add it when you made the first post.

Ummm.... I say everyday or once every two days because I'm on the computer pretty much everyday...

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Maybe every 3 or 4 days or something... I dunno O_o

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • ill join! umbreon is one of the best eeveelutions!

Yep, welcome to the club mudkip1! Just wait till F.L.Y to come back online to add you to the member list.

Matt, actually why dont we change the topic once everyone has answered it?

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Matt, actually why dont we change the topic once everyone has answered it?

That seems alright, but if more than one member goes inactive, for say a week or two, and we don't know about it, we might have to be stuck with the same topic for that long. But it's a pretty good idea...

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • That seems alright, but if more than one member goes inactive, for say a week or two, and we don't know about it, we might have to be stuck with the same topic for that long. But it's a pretty good idea...

Yeah I know. But if they were inactive, lets say we change it anyway in say around 4 days if someone's inactive or something like that.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Haha, 25 characters got you?

Anyhow here's my banner, I had to make it from scratch because I couldnt find my other one.

Umbreon.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back