• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:·◦○◦The *New* Ultimate Umbreon FC◦○◦·:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
  • Just wondering but how many people own an Umbreon in the anime??
    Here's a pic of Gary's Umbreon:
    :·◦○◦The *New* Ultimate Umbreon FC◦○◦·:

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
    Years
  • Well, I know that fighting girl from the Battle Frontier has an Umbreon. (I think Lucy should have had the umbreon btw! [Lucy is my IRL name so that makes her awesome] >_>)
    Gary's Umbreon totally pwned Alakazam in that one episode. >:3

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Well, I know that fighting girl from the Battle Frontier has an Umbreon. (I think Lucy should have had the umbreon btw! [Lucy is my IRL name so that makes her awesome] >_>)
    Gary's Umbreon totally pwned Alakazam in that one episode. >:3

Which girl is the fighting one? I havent watched every ep from BF so I'm not sure.

Yeah well Umbreon also has a type advantage over Alakazam, so it would have been so much easier.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Welcome, Dream Angel. And nice Umbreon picture, !!**Alex**!!. And I got a new topic: What is Umbreon's favourite move?
    I will answer it later.

May_Eevee :t133:

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    What is Umbreon's favourite move?
    I don't really know... Shadow Ball, I guess?

Matt11

Fanfic Beginner
    Years
  • Moonlight, definetely. :D
    Anyway, sorry for not being on much, turns out the problem was with the phone line not the internet...
    I'm goin to brazil on the 23rd and won't be on until I'm back on the 10th, I probably wont be on till then either cuz I have a whole week of tests....

Anyway, see yous when I get back :D

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
    Years
  • Moonlight, definetely. :D
    Anyway, sorry for not being on much, turns out the problem was with the phone line not the internet...
    I'm goin to brazil on the 23rd and won't be on until I'm back on the 10th, I probably wont be on till then either cuz I have a whole week of tests....

Anyway, see yous when I get back :D
    WHOOT! I have the thread all to myself!! xD j/k
    Good luck on your journey :3 (Little early to be saying that though xD)
    On topic: Definitely Moonlight. It was MADE for Umbreon. But, if it can't be a healing move, I'd say Toxic, (the poisoning sweat, y'know) or maybe Shadow Ball, but Shadow Ball just doesn't seem very Umbreon-ish.
    Off topic: The girl from the fighting dojo, the one with the weird hair and scary tights? Yes, she has an Umbreon. (I feel sorry for it ;-; )

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • WHOOT! I have the thread all to myself!! xD j/k
    Good luck on your journey :3 (Little early to be saying that though xD)
    On topic: Definitely Moonlight. It was MADE for Umbreon. But, if it can't be a healing move, I'd say Toxic, (the poisoning sweat, y'know) or maybe Shadow Ball, but Shadow Ball just doesn't seem very Umbreon-ish.
    Off topic: The girl from the fighting dojo, the one with the weird hair and scary tights? Yes, she has an Umbreon. (I feel sorry for it ;-; )

Yeah but Shadow Ball is more Eevee-ish.

Really? Isnt that person a guy..... I'm not exactly sure who you're talking about. Can you post a pic??

Matt11

Fanfic Beginner
    Years
  • My internet seems to be working now but I still have to study :(

Anyway, Cool pic. I never saw Umbreon using faint attack in the anime either. Someone should find out if he ever did.

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
    Years
  • My internet seems to be working now but I still have to study :(

Anyway, Cool pic. I never saw Umbreon using faint attack in the anime either. Someone should find out if he ever did.

I remebember seeing one pokemon use Feint Attack in the anime but I'm not sure if it was an umbreon. It just dissapears and then appears in front of the enemy and strikes it.

Matt11

Fanfic Beginner
    Years
  • I remebember seeing one pokemon use Feint Attack in the anime but I'm not sure if it was an umbreon. It just dissapears and then appears in front of the enemy and strikes it.

Wow, that's super cool, definetely that and Moolight are the best.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back