• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:·◦○◦The *New* Ultimate Umbreon FC◦○◦·:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
Years
  • Glad to see new members.

Oh, and I forgot to mention this, F.L.Y., but I LOVE your Umbreon thingy. Like your avatar and picture. Everytime I see it I try to remember to say how much I like it, but I'm full of forgetfulness. ;) Just amazing...I envy you. I'm trying to make one, but I'm not very good.

Thanks xD
    I just need some more stuff, textwise, to put in there... (I've been told it lacks "Oomf")

Let's see about a new topic....
    Err...Any ideas? we've said everything already xD

EDIT: Wow, six pages x3

Shadez

-
    Years
  • thanks for letting me join
    as for that topicon the other page:
    Which type of Umbreon would you rather have? A kind, gentle normal one? Or a stubborn mean Shiny one?

the normal one

Matt11

Fanfic Beginner
    Years
  • I'm getting an Eevee and then Umbreon on Diamond as soon as I can!!!

Watch out, me and fly are gonna be bringing something new to the FC.
    Be prepared...

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • I made a banner. I hope no one minds.
    :·◦○◦The *New* Ultimate Umbreon FC◦○◦·:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Aw, this place is sweet! I lurv Umbreon lots so, may I join?

P.S. Love the banners you guys have made! DarkIllusion, yours are good, too!

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
    Years
  • Definitely x3 I'll put you on the member list in a minute.
    Wow...nice banner DarkIllusion. I'll put that on the first post soon :3

EDIT: It's up! :D

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Thanks! :) So how offen do you guys edit the topic thing?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I see, I guess I'll answer it now... just a sec. I'll edit this post.

EDIT: I find blue is more gentle then yellow, so if I were to have a regular Umbreon I'd want it to be tough, defenitly not stuburn (sp?) though. And if I were to have a shiny one, which I would really like to, it would have to be my gentle Umbreon, sort of shy, but not too shy.

I make banners when I have free time so I might be able to make one, if that's alright.

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    You're discussed everything in only 9 pages? There's gotta be more about Umbreon than that! C'mon people, think! :P I'll think too.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • Since I'm new, I have no idea what we've talked about. But I'll take a stab at a question.

What would you want your Umbreon's strong points to be? (Like if it specializes in speed, power, defense, ect.)
    I would have mine specialize in defense. Umbreon is origanally strong in defense (except my silver verion Umbreon which is a powerhouse and sucks at defense) but I would pick defense over power on Umbreon. Or maybe even speed.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Sweet new topic. Okay, so here's the answer

What would you want your Umbreon's strong points to be? (Like if it specializes in speed, power, defense, ect.)

Can I choose two? I'd choose Speed & Defense. If not, then I'd choose speed. I'd choose that 'cuz the average for Umbreon's naturally learned attacks' accuracy is 97.8% (I actually calculated xD). So, with that, having speed and great accuracy, Attack's not a big problem. Unless it's like extremely low. So a Speedy Umbreon would be my choice. I am very descriptive. I'll just let you guys know that ahead of time.

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
    Years
  • Sweet, a new topic! :D
    I'll answer it now:

Umbreon already has great Defense/Sp.Defense, so I'd raise it in Speed and Attack. Speed foremost though, because (I think) a fast pokemon with great defense would be hard to beat. x3 Attack because... well, I like it. xD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • You're discussed everything in only 9 pages? There's gotta be more about Umbreon than that! C'mon people, think! :P I'll think too.

Well, there's the 9 pages here and the pages in the last club... XD

Speed and Sp-Attack. Fast and Powerful. Wait... that reminds me too much of Alakazam... okay and good def and spdef on it too~ XD

EDIT: Btw, I finally caught a Eevee in Diamond! Yay!! So I'm gonna get Umbreon soon~

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • Sorry I haven't been around much...got relatives down atm

Which type of Umbreon would you rather have? A kind, gentle normal one? Or a stubborn mean Shiny one?

Definally the kind, gentle one. To me, shinies are as special as the normal variety anyway, so effectively, the fact if one is "shiny" or not doesn't really matter. And despite the fact I wouldn't mind an umbreon thats subborn, I dislike mean beings.

Probably defense. I'm one for trying to outlast my opponents. But really, I wouldn't care too much. Every umbreon is unique in its own way and I wouldn't weant to force one to train in something it didn't like that I wouldn't train in either. (You know, I have the weird feeling, that in the end, the umbreon would be trsining Me, bacause i'm such a softie :D )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back