• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

»» February Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeNerdoid

*~♥[--]♥~*
    Years
    XDD, I prefer to annoy people than hate, though people normally think the oppisite or something.

I do hate mums that make their parents look after their children, now that is something that I could hate everyone for.

Eh, Yeah, that too. Although, I am easily annoyed, and when I get annoyed...that's when I want to punch them in the face. =D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    XD

Punching people may hurt your fists, An easier way to upset people would be to get to their emotions, though with me, my emotions would break more easlier than theirs. XD

I get annoyed really easily whenever I read something from the past, which is a bad habbit.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Heh, violence isn't as bad as just the words of someone. I say whatever someone can say to you, it's gonna hurt more than violence itself. :\

What's wrong with reading about the past Nica? I say watching clips or pictures from what you did in the past is much more humiliationg than reading about it! :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The past..well, all of the past isn't nessacarily good, and by reading back..I just get myself angry and annoyed.

So your saying words hurt more than something physical? I'm confused.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Well, when I read my diary, I think "who's the idiot who doesn't know what he's written?" or "did that happen?". :\

Well, physical violence will hurt you physically, but the pain shouldn't last that long. However, if someone said something real bad to you, it could affect you for the rest of the life. This sort of thing has lead to many people doing wrong things...such a cruel world... :(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    XD, I don't hear of much guys keeping diaries..x3

True, but, Physical could damage your life too, like if someone shoots a gun into your leg, it could be broken til' you die, so physical is worst. Though words aren't that bad because having to put up with insults all my life I'd have to think that if someone says something bad to me, I'd ignore it. Like, it isn't that much of a big deal if someone insults my hair, but if someone pulls out my hair, well that would be worse.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'm... Sort of in the middle. I mean, I agree with Goku that saying (very) horrible things to a person could end up changing them in wrong ways, and perhaps even scarring them for life. Then again, shooting someone would, again, change the victim. But I guess guns and such are sort of in the extreme level of violence, so not a very high chance of that happening.

So, for me, it truly depends on what level of physical violence or how bad what they're saying is... If taken to the extremes, I guess that they would be equal...

And I believe some of my guy friends have diaries xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    I only keep diaries as a record to help me remember, and hoping one day it'll help people understand a bit about my past without the hassle of asking me, whom by then would've forgotten it in full detail! :D

Either way, violence or what someone says, it's all bad what humans are capable of doing. it's like some humans are rather animals (technically we all are, but you know what I mean). :\

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I only keep diaries as a record to help me remember, and hoping one day it'll help people understand a bit about my past without the hassle of asking me, whom by then would've forgotten it in full detail! :D

Yeaah, I believe you, it just can't be that deep down below you are all girly and just want to learn how to put on makeup, by swapping your diary with someone else to squeal about..It just can't be. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Yeaah, I believe you, it just can't be that deep down below you are all girly and just want to learn how to put on makeup, by swapping your diary with someone else to squeal about..It just can't be. XD

Erm...yes... o_0 Anyways, if you say that, I guess all girls are bit 'manly' themselves! Either way, imagination can really make us happy! <3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah right, girls are nothing like men..Girls have better hygine, um, smarter, prettier, so yeah, no connection there.

Imagination is good...only sometimes, life would be no good without imagination, unless we all looked the same dressed the same, wait that'd be ew..I wouldn't want that sort of world..and I think I'll shutup :3

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Smoking and drinking are two habits I'm not going to get hooked on. For one cigarettes cost a ton, could give you a heart attack, as well as other nasty things. Getting drunk you'll likely do things you wish you didn't, and if you drive drunk you could end up killing yourself and others. So yea, it's stuff I'll stay away from.
    Not all people who drink are going to get into a car and run somebody down, though. The large majority of people who drink are sensible enough and have enough awareness of themselves and those around them to make the right decisions. Almost everyone who is over the limit will find an alternative method of transport, walking or catching a cab being my preferred choices.

It's only a tiny portion of drinkers that are stupid enough to drink drive. But, sober or drunk, those same people will be making stupid decisions anyway. And plenty of people drive when they are actual unfit to, when they're consumed with rage and whatnot. And those people also end up running people down. It's probably safer to drive when you are slightly over the limit than when you are blinded by rage.
    The unfortunate thing is banning would do nothing, it'd probably make things worse, look at the 20s, the Prohibition never stopped people from getting drunk.
    Banning cigarettes in all public places will have a positive effect. No, they won't ban smoking completely, but what they are doing is making it as difficult and uncomfortable as possible for people to smoke. And, if people have to leave their place of work in freezing cold temperatures just to light up one cigarette, they're going to start debating whether it is actually worth it.

I know quite a few people that have already cut down in preparation to give up altogether just because it's going to be so difficult for them to cope without being able to light up when and where they feel like.

Yeah right, girls are nothing like men..Girls have better hygine, um, smarter, prettier, so yeah, no connection there.
    That's a grand generalisation, good job. If girls are so smart, why are the majority of the highest ranked jobs occupied by men? Why are 22 of the 25 richest people in the world male, with the three females inheriting their fortune (probably from their father)?

Hygiene is a complete lie too. Hygiene varies from person to person. I'm a neat freak and a hygiene freak and I'd be willing to bet that I have better hygiene than most of the girls you'd talk to. And, on the other side of the argument, you'll meet girls that have worse hygiene than some hobos.

Girls are "prettier". Well, that just depends on personal preference, really. There are a crap load of girls that look like the back end of a horse. So saying that "girls are prettier" is completely unfounded too.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Men have the harder jobs, because the females, who clean and look after the house for the normally messy males, need to have a break once in a while. Out of all the classes females normally get a higher ranking, you don't see much males in the top classes. Being rich just means that the males are lucky, while most of the females can't go out and take a chance, they have to clean up, and I meantioned before.

Who wants the cleaner dishes? Females. Most males don't care about how clean half their property is. The men go out and get drunk, and once they are drunk they normally don't bother the have a shower, while the females, the day after, they'd wake up and put deodarant on, unlike males who wouldn't care how they smell just as long as they look good to get the girls.

Well females are prettier, unless you are meaning that all males are "Pretty boys", and try to dress up beautiful. The only case when males are prettier would be when they are cross-dressers.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Men have the harder jobs, because the females, who clean and look after the house for the normally messy males, need to have a break once in a while. Out of all the classes females normally get a higher ranking, you don't see much males in the top classes. Being rich just means that the males are lucky, while most of the females can't go out and take a chance, they have to clean up, and I meantioned before.
    What decade are you living in, seriously? The majority of women in this decade are working and are in careers. Likewise, a good portion of men stay home and do the "house husband" thing while their partners are out earning a career. "Normally messy males" is a crock of crap. Your views are primitive, sexist and extremely generalised.

Who wants the cleaner dishes? Females. Most males don't care about how clean half their property is. The men go out and get drunk, and once they are drunk they normally don't bother the have a shower, while the females, the day after, they'd wake up and put deodarant on, unlike males who wouldn't care how they smell just as long as they look good to get the girls.
    I demand my dishes be spotless, which is why I make sure they are before I put food on them. And most PEOPLE feel the same, regardless of gender. Not many people want to eat from dirty dishes, but it'll be slobs that choose to do it. And, guess what? Slobs are both male and female. Also, women go out and get drunk too, and they won't shower straight away if they're hungover. Like the men, they'll want to recover a bit first, which is hardly surprising.

Well females are prettier, unless you are meaning that all males are "Pretty boys", and try to dress up beautiful. The only case when males are prettier would be when they are cross-dressers.
    A hell of a lot of women would argue that men are "prettier." So, according to you, all men are ugly because they don't wear women's clothes? Men also put care into their appearances and how they dress, it's called fashion. Besides, being "pretty" has nothing to do with what you wear, it's a physical attribute.

You have no idea how narrow minded you've just made yourself look. I suggest you give up on this now because there's no way you can justify your prejudices.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The 18th I think..Or is it in the 20ths already...

I was planning to give up my ideas before this even started, it was just meant to be a comeback to Goku Goku and then he went offline, But all of the males aren't like what I said, I'm going by what ends up on law and order..I need a life outside TV.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years

wtf... that makes no sense at all. You mention females cleaning up all the time? Well I know a few females that, instead of doing the cleaning up, have a job and the husband in the cleaner of the house and does all the jobs the women would have done if she were at home. Males don't have to be messy, you can get some really freak-ish males that are always tidying up.

I don't get what you mean here. Females want cleaner dishes? Where the hell did that come from? If I'm eating I'd demand really clean dishes as opposed to ones that haven't been cleaned in weeks. Males DO care as much females about how tidy their place is. Although, I know females who don't care at all so it's a bit both ways. And also, I'm sorry, but I carry deodorant with me when I do PE and stuff at school as I do care what I smell like. Seriously, what year are you living in again?

I'd reply to the last bit, but it's lunchtime~

Also, you might want to try and not use so many font tags next time. :x

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008

eh? O.o

I won't judge you, because I know so little about you, or where you're from, but from how I see things, you couldn't be much more wrong...

I won't agrue the fact that women are "prettier" than men, girls kick ass, but like...

To generalize all men as ignorent drunks, and to say that women for the most part are more prcise about what they do is just stereotyping...

Just in example, my mother had a full-time job as a sales agent, long before she had met my father, and even since then, she is far too energetic to be a "stay at home mother."

Just like...alot of what you said seemed to have been bias, and what time period are you living in? If that's the society you're living in now, I wouldn't fell surprised if you fel this way...

and to that last part about men only being prettier if the dress like women...that was probably the most F-ed up statement I've ever heard, seriously...

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years

This is soo stereotypical. In todays world, women can do a lot more than clean dishes... Hell, my football coach in HS was a girl!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    This is soo stereotypical. In todays world, women can do a lot more than clean dishes... Hell, my football coach in HS was a girl!
    Does say a lot about her, since it was a girl that said all of that too.

BTW, Cloud_boy, I gotta give you props for your "Stop. Grammar time!" line in that trauma thread. Wittiest comment I've seen for a while, actually had me lol'ing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back