• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

»» February Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
  • I want snow ;~;
    Florida never gets white powdery stuff that supposedly falls from the sky. WE NEED YOUR SNOW D:<

You're more than welcome to come up here to Pennsylvania and take the foot we got today. Well....by the time you get up here it'll be more than that cuz it's still coming down hard. Best part about it...CANCELLED CLASSES TOMORROW! XD

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • You're more than welcome to come up here to Pennsylvania and take the foot we got today. Well....by the time you get up here it'll be more than that cuz it's still coming down hard. Best part about it...CANCELLED CLASSES TOMORROW! XD

Well I get out in MAY HA. We need more hurricanes >.>;

Ashley said:
    Haha... snow is not powdery. I don't have a clue where that description even comes from. o.o It's cold and icy, if anything. And yeah, take it... please take it. I don't want it to snow tonight. x_x=

Well, snow comes from clouds, and clouds are like a big thing of powder too~

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • You're more than welcome to come up here to Pennsylvania and take the foot we got today. Well....by the time you get up here it'll be more than that cuz it's still coming down hard. Best part about it...CANCELLED CLASSES TOMORROW! XD

While having classes cancelled tomorrow would be nice... I'll be really, really bored. And cold. And I'll probably end up starving myself because I'm not going to be willing to walk all the way down to the cafe in that kind of weather. And I won't be able to go to my dance class tomorrow, which is going to suck. Stupid, stupid snow. <<;

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    While having classes cancelled tomorrow would be nice... I'll be really, really bored. And cold. And I'll probably end up starving myself because I'm not going to be willing to walk all the way down to the cafe in that kind of weather. And I won't be able to go to my dance class tomorrow, which is going to suck. Stupid, stupid snow. <<;

Yeah, I'm living smack in the middle of it, basicly. Thank goodness I'm off of work and done with school. Until I find an Art Collage that is.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    We don't get snow so we can't miss out on school, unless theres extreme heat that burns the soals of our shoes as we walk on the sand at school. I really want that heat to come anyway, schools become majorly boring for me.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • We don't get snow so we can't miss out on school, unless theres extreme heat that burns the soals of our shoes as we walk on the sand at school. I really want that heat to come anyway, schools become majorly boring for me.

Meh... we dont get snow either. But that's okay, we get random crazy weather which half looks like snow but in fact its actually hail.... XD

School is always boring unless you have something good to do.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    All this school...it's because I'm loaded with work that I haven't been on much! :( Anyways, yeah it's been a really boring and slow start to the year for me...

When snow comes, it won't last long at all. And it definately won't stop us from going to school. However, we do have days when teacher's go on strikes for better pay, thus school is canceled. But those have become less common... :\ Also I hate it when they put the public holidays during the school holidays, thus leaving you with a whole term with no public holiday at all! D:

So, how's everyone with school anyways? Good luck to you all, with school and whatever else you're doing... ;D

bmah

B.A.M.
    Years
  • I have freakin midterms and essays and lab reports! It's driving me nuts. AND I'm the worst procrastinator ever.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Well, I just hardly have anytime to spare, and I've been so tired alot. Just coming on here to post a bit will hinder me with work, but I'll manage...it's just that I have such a slacking nature when it comes to work. I need motivation...

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • School's really busy for me this year. Maybe its because I'm a senior and have the same classes everyday instead of last year. (and more homework)

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Half-term holiday for me next week! Woohoo! =D

For me, school is okay, I guess. I wasn't really a big transition from KS3 to KS4 ((I)GCSE). Especially in Maths, since we started GCSE one year earlier. But maybe that's just because I'm smart *shot*

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I have freakin midterms and essays and lab reports! It's driving me nuts. AND I'm the worst procrastinator ever.
    Isn't being the worst procrastinator ever a good thing?

I'd love to be a little worse at procrastinating, cause I do it all the time.

Like now ._.,

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Procrastinating is so much fun, though there isn't really much for me to procrastinate on besides the housework which is impossible for me to do. The procratinators club just got procrastinated away.. (Wtf with my grammar? XD)

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    You're more than welcome to come up here to Pennsylvania and take the foot we got today. Well....by the time you get up here it'll be more than that cuz it's still coming down hard. Best part about it...CANCELLED CLASSES TOMORROW! XD

Mail me that darn snow, we got snow, like 1 bleeding cm of it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    No, procrastinating is just horrible. I mean, just look at the time of this post I made!
    Exactly. But it doesn't hide the fact that you're quite good at it.

Procrastinating is so much fun, though there isn't really much for me to procrastinate on besides the housework which is impossible for me to do. The procratinators club just got procrastinated away.. (Wtf with my grammar? XD)
    Yeah, I kinda got bored of that club, since we never actually talked about anything, and there were only like, 3 regular members.

We still did pretty good for a club started on a whim from the DCC XD

And I have no idea what the deal is with your grammar 8D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah, I kinda got bored of that club, since we never actually talked about anything, and there were only like, 3 regular members.

We still did pretty good for a club started on a whim from the DCC XD

And I have no idea what the deal is with your grammar 8D

And about 10 un-regular ones.

When did it have anything to do with the DCC?

At least I could spell the word, which really is..nvm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back