• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] (Δ) HOLON mythos (δ) [M] [OOC + SU]

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
This is very interesting, I would like to throw in a application myself. I'm not really sure how this will play out for me but I'm going to do it anyway. I'm hoping to get some experience with this, I tend to stray from Pokemon RP's for some reason. I'm not exactly sure why but I do. Anyway, I'll try this one out.

P.S. Sorry if the coding looks familiar on the Pokemon section, I just couldn't help but admire the work. Nice job @Chalifoux. Also, I love the idea of back sprites, I wouldn't mind having one of Nori, though I'm sure the hair will be hard to get down :)

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
I think the back sprites would be a great idea! :)
I Made a front sprite for reference. :) Hope its good enough. I based it off of Hoenn's Lass sprite.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
I also just wanted everyone able to see it though. Also, i know the eyes are creepy XD The one thing I never get right.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
This is very interesting, I would like to throw in a application myself. I'm not really sure how this will play out for me but I'm going to do it anyway. I'm hoping to get some experience with this, I tend to stray from Pokemon RP's for some reason. I'm not exactly sure why but I do. Anyway, I'll try this one out.

P.S. Sorry if the coding looks familiar on the Pokemon section, I just couldn't help but admire the work. Nice job @Chalifoux. Also, I love the idea of back sprites, I wouldn't mind having one of Nori, though I'm sure the hair will be hard to get down :)

I was just wondering why you posted in a Pokemon Journey Roleplay x3
I'll maek sure to make this not just another journey with X Pokemon across Y region, as I'm sure this will differ enough from such context o3o

Familar? OMFG YOU THIEF BLEEEEEEEERGH Not to worry, haha. Thanks for the compliments, too :P

I honestly found nothing wrong with your SU. It is a well defined character and the first one that had "fluffy" as an adjective for their hair, so that's nice, too. I'm more than happy to say you are accepted and I'm glad to have you on board!~​

It's all cool. I think i overreacted in my previous post with such strong language. I should go change it back, sorry for my irresponsible response. D:
I changed it all back to Slateport City, albeit I think Steelport sounded better.

No need to apologize friend, it's all good! o3o
Steelport does sound better, somehow, more mature, too, it's too bad it's not actually its name :U​

Done with my SU. Switched Mudkip to Shellos, unless there's a rule that bans it. Hopefully I got everything right.

It's not that I ban starters. I merely want everyone to have a fair experience during this Roleplay : >

On to the review: I'd like it if you could add a height and weight for reference to the Appearance section, otherwise I don't have a problem with it~ The personality is dreadfully short, BUT since I get a reasonable grasp of Herra's slightly backstabbing nature and her ways of acting I shall pass it as it is.

That backstory, woah. I shed a tear upon reading about Poor Madeline ;~;
While I don't have any sort of issues with it, it's the fact it was typed in first-person. I don't ask of you to change it, because it causes the right reaction from such a personal point of view. What I ask is that your posts remain in third-person, because a post in first-person makes the reader believe the character speaking is the one and true protagonist when it is actually the entire cast that shares that spotlight :3

M'kay, since there are no big issues, I'll go ahead and say you are accepted as well, so welcome aboard, friend!​

I'll make a note, whose info I'll soon add to the First Post: Assuming everyone who has been working on an SU so far is accepted, there will be 11 players: 6 guys and 5 girls. I'll make the limit of spots 12 for now, and whomever wants that last spot can only apply for a female character, as to ensure a balanced gender ratio. :3

I'll update the post to reflect this immediately. I'll also continue to wait for those fabulous SUs that remain to be finished o3o​

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
I understand. Thanks for accepting me! I changed the appearance to add height and weight. So when the IC thread opens up, I'll be sure to do third person. At least now I have Shellos and Torchic! Can't wait for others to join!

Years
Hey! Another announcement regarding backsprites!

So far, I have had two people ask me for backsprites. Eeveeandmew, and NyxShooter. Therefore, counting me and Chalifoux, I have only 4 sprites I can use for when the following people encounter something!

Please ask me to make a backsprite if you want a sense of customization! Because using Red/Leaf as your backsprites are just too mainstream. >_>

Again, don't hesitate to ask for one!

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
//scratches head// Nice, this is my first one so I was hoping it would be alright. lol. If anyone has any constructive criticism than please let me have it.

//football stance// I'm ready for anything. Well not really.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Here we go. I'll be finishing this ASAP.

For the T R A I N E R

Full Name: Dexter Vespers
Gender. Male
Appearance:
YzhPpkd-mt-5ueDr.png

Personality: Their way of behaving on their own, with others and towards their surroundings. Their best traits, skills, and their... ahem, flaws.

For the B A N D (For the band!) For the B A N D!

Spoiler:

And the AWESOME M I S C E L L A N Y
Misc: Anything about the Trainer that doesn't fit the above fields goes here, and it can be around the same guidelines as the Other section for Pokémon if you deem then required.

Roleplay Sample: Post a link to your most recent post in a Roleplay, regardless of how old it is or where it was posted. This will help us determine if your writing style is adequate and somesuch o3o

Either that or you can just type up something real quick, should you have no posts in a Roleplay, in which case hello new person, we like fresh blood around here. As for this kind of sample, it can be about anything as long as it shows your elegant prose and flowing punctuation.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
What are Shinichiro Wantanabe characters?

I'm gonna go ahead and assume Shinichirō Watanabe is an anime? *Googles it* oh, it's an anime-maker-person-thingy :3 Not a surprise, really, the style of Challenger's SU appearance matches that of Chuckles~

Also:

I'm gonna go ahead and let the all mighty mods know they can approve the IC now, since three of the fours remaining SUs seem to be about to be finished. Once the thread is up, me and TSM will post the first chapter as well as the first area of the Roleplay :3

And did anyone notice we just broke the 1,000 views mark? That was fast o.o

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Being completely honest, I'm not sure if I like people using such prominent anime characters. :C

I believe I did say I would enjoy a back sprite, does my picture in the SU suffice for a reference? Nonetheless, I have finished my SU.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I have a question regarding the illustrious luxury ship we are supposed to be on board to get to Holon, are we all on the same boat so we can have something like this happen also it gives everyone some time to meet

Back