• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: ॐ ╚╣Pok?mon Drag?n╠╝ ॐ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
Years
  • ॐ      ╚╣Pok?mon Drag?n╠╝        ॐ

Hello to all !!
    Three weeks later of put here the info of my hack, today (11-J) I publish the beta of Pok?mon Drag?n. This game have changed many things like some pokemon can defy you like and others can help you (chansey?s health service, meowth?s shop,).
    The trainer (you) begin a mision in the Drake Team under the rule of Lance, to protect the New Hoenn?s pok?mon and his balance of somebody who has paid to the Aura team (a band of ice trainers) for destroy the nature for earn money. You must discover who pay the Aura team and why, and defeat all them.
    But by the moment the history isn?t in this beta, but you can discover new attacks in the dragon pokemons like magikarp who has turned in a powerful water dragon.
    This is the list of the Pure dragons, who has 3 evolution?s: in the first have a nature power (water, rock) and the dragon power, second the turned in dragons (level 20)that can change the weather conditions and have a weather power and normal power, finally they become in pure dragons (level 40)
    that have dragon and air power.
    Electricity -> Dratini -> Rain
    Fire -> Charmander -> Sun
    Sea -> Horsea -> Rain
    Sand -> Trapinch -> Earth
    Rock -> Bagon -> Earth
    The other dragons may have weather powers or another, and there are many more like altaria and gyarados, and new dragon type pokemon like vaporeon and seviper.

In this game you can catch all the pokemon of the three versions and bonsly and munchlax, but still you can't capture deoxys and celebii because I haven't make the events yet.
    If somebody don't know how get some pokemon can ask here and I will post here hot to catch it.

I put here the screens of the begining because there was an error on the server.
    ॐ      ╚╣Pok?mon Drag?n╠╝        ॐ

Sorry for mi bad english ! !

Red

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • yeah, you should change the name of Cirkwood to Bonsly, the official U.S. name is Bonsly. Leafeon is a joke! Are you including the pre-evos of Sneasel and Mr.Mime? Maybe...Sneezy and Jr. Mime? Also, are you including Rukario? Btw, that Munchlax sprite looks like crap.

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • manyula is the evo of sneasel not the pre-evo.Sergio you should change the name of cirkwood to bonsly.

www.pokefakes.de.vu

PokeFake Expert
    Years
  • it works with the US rom, by me. but the only changed thing is the titel screen.
    was the whole hack a joke? =(((
    i hope not. so pls fix the mistake so that we can play the greatest hack ever ,in my opinion

PikaPook

Just A Happy Rom Hacker:)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 18, 2011
    look very cool
    how do make new tiles and put them in your hack?

www.pokefakes.de.vu

PokeFake Expert
    Years
  • well, i've seen nly two things chanced in the whole game: prof birchs text and the titel screen. the starters are the same as in pokemon ruby

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
  • Ey, Sorry!
    I make a great and estupid error because the beta published before was only some little changes like the prof birch text and the new attacks.Anyway apart of this text only is changed a scene in the forest and the text of the pokemon, I still have to change a lot of texts but in this beta they aren?t changed.
    The screen of Bonsly is of a lot of months ago and this is the razon because it is called Cirkwood, but in the beta it is called Bonsly.
    The game to be parched is the U.S Saphire and the texts are in english.
    Finally for change the tiles of the game I find them in the UNLZ(a great hacker?s program), then I Save them as an image (.PNG), I draw over the image and finally I import them to the game taking care that the new image don't be bigger than the ancient.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back