• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: ॐ ╚╣Pok?mon Drag?n╠╝ ॐ

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaPook

Just A Happy Rom Hacker:)
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 18, 2011
    how do make new tiles and put them in your hack?PLEASE TELL ME

Years
  • i tried to play with VBA 1.3.1 and its working and i see the Dragon title screen. EXEXEXEX is right that you must not see the MUGS screen so use the Remove INtro feature.

Years
  • i tried to play with VBA 1.3.1 and its working and i see the Dragon title screen. EXEXEXEX is right that you must not see the MUGS screen so use the Remove INtro feature.

www.pokefakes.de.vu

PokeFake Expert
    Years
  • Akio123 said:
    I just patched it to a regular US Sapphire ROM. What did you do?

i did the same as you, but the only thing what i've seen was this mugs intro and after that was dark.
    i was doing that with a clear and regulary us sapphire rom....
    i'm serios to play the rom

The Phantom

sick and perverted bastard
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    ummm.. i patched sapp us rom v1.0 and the title is all bugged up and.. what, some text and thats it..

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • at the tittle screen you should see a kyogre with with orange water and it says "pokemon dragon version"

The Phantom

sick and perverted bastard
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    well i see dragon version all bugged but i see no kyogre and sure no orange water..

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    Hey, just a suggestion, why don't you call the grass evo. of eevee BLOOMEON? It just seems to sound better to me. Other than that, great game. Are you going to put in Rukario?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back