• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ღ Fairy Glitter! ღ (Fairy type club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
  • Yay Hikamaru! Ok finally
    Username: Dedenne1
    Partner Pokemon: Dedenne (easily guessed :) )
    Why you like Fairies: Flababe! Use fairy wind on hydreigon! Death of dragons fighting types and dark types some of the most powerful types!
    What are your fave shiny Fairy-types, and reasons why?
    Gardevoir and its mega its much more different and unique its mega has beautiful colors plus power! And dedenne one its not pink ( we have a lot of pink shinies) 2 it looks cool with dark brown with tan and white on top. And Dedenne's 1 of my favs :p

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Congrats for becoming the club owner, Hikari!

For me, shiny Azumarill is one, because it's pretty when having gold or yellow in color, it truly fits the color of something rare as gold.

Last edited:

PumpJack

Gentleman Thug
    Years
  • Shiny Dex is broken (none of the Kalos 'mons show up), so I'm just gonna have to go with Mawile, who's incidentally my favourite Fairy so far, too.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Yay Hikamaru! Ok finally
    Username: Dedenne1
    Partner Pokemon: Dedenne (easily guessed :) )
    Why you like Fairies: Flababe! Use fairy wind on hydreigon! Death of dragons fighting types and dark types some of the most powerful types!
    Gardevoir and its mega its much more different and unique its mega has beautiful colors plus power! And dedenne one its not pink ( we have a lot of pink shinies) 2 it looks cool with dark brown with tan and white on top. And Dedenne's 1 of my favs :p

Added you! So, welcome to the club!

Dedenne is I think one of the more interesting shinies, the chocolate brown color with the white and yellow on the shiny Dedenne is unique-looking and I like shinies that have a drastic color difference to the original versions. The colors go very well together and it still manages to look really cute!

Mega Gardevoir does look very beautiful in that black dress doesn't it? It makes me actually want to get a shiny Ralts one day, but sadly I'm not all that much of a dedicated shiny hunter. I have to say it's definitely one of my fave shiny Mega Evolutions ever.

Congrats for becoming the club owner, Hikari!

For me, shiny Azumarill is one, because it's pretty when having gold or yellow in color, it truly fits the color of something rare as gold.

As I said, I love shinies that have a very different color to the original and Azumarill with its gold-yellow color definitely makes it stand out. Given the rarity of shinies, the color is a really great sign to show how special it is. I do like Azurill and Marill's shiny as well, the mint green looks really beautiful.

Shiny Dex is broken (none of the Kalos 'mons show up), so I'm just gonna have to go with Mawile, who's incidentally my favourite Fairy so far, too.

Spoiler:

I'm not into regular Mawile's shiny (mainly due to not much color difference) but the Mega (as shown in the pic) is definitely more evident in terms of color difference, the pink and purple are colors that really do go well together. Also Mawile happens to be another of my fave Megas.

Dedenne1

Years
  • 2myryu9.gif

This is probably the best but its not certified i wish it was so cool!

Years
  • As much as I waiting to admit this, of the XYZ trio Xerneas is the only one that actually has a good-looking shiny (Yveltal looks too much like bacon while Zygarde is kinda ugly with the white + mint green) but yeah it kinda sucks they're shiny-locked which seems to happen with quite a lot of legendaries lately.

It still looks pretty, shiny or not.

PumpJack

Gentleman Thug
    Years
  • 'Lo, my fine fairy folk friends.

I'm gearing up towards making a hack. As is wont with these things, I'm creating a fair few Fakemons.

Since Fairy is the new type- it has the greatest amount of unexplored possibilities.

Here are two fairies that I created- I'd like to get your opinions on 'em.

-Arachnita (Poison/Fairy)
    Effect Spore, Cursed Body, Infiltrator
    Spoiler:

Moveset
    (Rough Draft)

Spoiler:

-Glamerveil (Water/Fairy)
    Pressure, Own Tempo, Clear Body
    Spoiler:

Moveset (Rough Draft)
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Those two creations of yours look so beautiful, PumpJack!

I really love that Water/Fairy one, the color scheme and how you made parts of it glow is something I always find majestic in a Pokemon. That move you created for it seems like a Water-type Clear Smog but I do love it.

The Poison/Fairy one is really beautiful as well, with that black/white color scheme and love the moves you created for it as well. That one with the dual Fairy/Ghost damage makes me want to have more variants of that ever since we had Flying Press which does the dual Fighting/Flying damage. Still, very beautiful design and the type combination is such an opposite with each other to the point a lot will want one with it.

Fairy-types surely have a lot of unexplored possibilities, so I do have hope that the next generation can bring out even more potential with the type.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    fashionably late sign up post coming your way :)

Username: Aslan
    Partner: Swirlix
    Why do you like fairy types?: Because they're one of the best types to have ever been introduced in the franchise. :) With pokemon consisting of adorable designs and playfulness, they also gave fairies an immunity to dragon and few weaknesses to boot. Honestly though, they make you d'aww everytime which earns my thumbs up. :D

What is your favourite fairy-type shiny and why?

Gold Azumarill, hands down. It's so bright and pleasing to look at. :) Shiny Whimsicott and Xerneas are also some of my favourites out of the bunch, although I'm honestly only basing my answers on the shiny forms mentioned previously. :p

also @pumpjack: those art skills are making me jealous ;__;

Years
  • fashionably late sign up post coming your way :)

Username: Aslan
    Partner: Swirlix
    Why do you like fairy types?: Because they're one of the best types to have ever been introduced in the franchise. :) With pokemon consisting of adorable designs and playfulness, they also gave fairies an immunity to dragon and few weaknesses to boot. Honestly though, they make you d'aww everytime which earns my thumbs up. :D

What is your favourite fairy-type shiny and why?

Gold Azumarill, hands down. It's so bright and pleasing to look at. :) Shiny Whimsicott and Xerneas are also some of my favourites out of the bunch, although I'm honestly only basing my answers on the shiny forms mentioned previously. :p

also @pumpjack: those art skills are making me jealous ;__;

You're added! About time you joined. Also, you seem to be our first member to choose Swirlix as the partner Pokemon. We've had two pick its evo Slurpuff before, but not Swirlix itself. Still, great choice regardless!

I love how Fairy-types not only combine the cute, playful aspect of fairies themselves, but also have the battle capabilities to stand up against huge threats. Dark, Fighting and Dragon-types were usually considered the major threats in competitive play as of late so Fairy having an advantage against those really helps it level the playing field.

Whimsicott is really cute as a shiny. It's not as noticeable in terms of color difference compared to what was mentioned earlier, but the white fluff with the blue horns is still easily noticeable compared to more lazier-colored shinies.

Dedenne1

Years
  • We'll i thought i would start a subject since i want to ask your opinion.

What Fairy type do you feel should get a mega?

Ok so i could definately see togekiss getting a mega its design would be better and may up defense or just SpA.

I could also see them bringing back wigglytuff with a mega. Wigglytuff is even more powerful than other pokemon id choose wigglytuff over snorlax anyday.

Anyways whats your opinion?

Years
  • We'll i thought i would start a subject since i want to ask your opinion.

Ok so i could definately see togekiss getting a mega its design would be better and may up defense or just SpA.

I could also see them bringing back wigglytuff with a mega. Wigglytuff is even more powerful than other pokemon id choose wigglytuff over snorlax anyday.

Anyways whats your opinion?

Hmmm a Mega Wigglytuff... I always felt it was pretty weak in terms of stats so a Mega would be the boost it needs. As for an ability, I could likely see it retaining Competitive, or maybe get Adaptability to make those Hyper Voices and Dazzling Gleams hit really hard.

Togekiss wouldn't be that bad, a stat increase I'd like to see there would be in Speed, and maybe Defense as well. Maybe retain Serene Grace for the ability because that's what its main niche is, a paraflincher.

Mega Klefki would be pretty funny.

Yeah it would be hilarious. I'd likely picture it growing even more keys hahahahaha.

As for what Fairy-types I'd like to see get a Mega, I'd definitely choose Granbull. The poor doggy has been often overshadowed by its competition so gaining a Mega can definitely help it catch up. I think it should get the Strong Jaw ability since it learns a lot of biting moves (Crunch, Bite, elemental fangs) or maybe Moxie, which would be a really great ability for it since a free Attack boost with every KO is just icing on the cake.

Dedenne1

Years
  • Mega Klefki yay a giant key to the city!
    Granbull deserves one i agree strong jaw would make sense with it. I also feel bad for him a lot of good pokes have been overshadowed for years Megas are a good way to get noticed like mawile!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

Mega Wigglytuff? What about Mega Clefable? :( Honestly seeing both of them turned into megas would be ideal but in a 'pick one over the other situation', I'm more of a fan of the latter. I feel that its better in terms of design and also in battle. Though honestly, its mega design is the one thing I'm stuck on. Like what would they do with it? :p Enlarge it, add ribbons, recolour? What do you guys think?

And heck yeah, Mega Klefki for president 2014. Mega Granbull's not half a bad idea either! I think it'd be one of the cooler megas out of the fairies to say the least. :0

Dedenne1

Years
  • What Fairy type do you feel should get a mega?

Mega Wigglytuff? What about Mega Clefable? :( Honestly seeing both of them turned into megas would be ideal but in a 'pick one over the other situation', I'm more of a fan of the latter. I feel that its better in terms of design and also in battle. Though honestly, its mega design is the one thing I'm stuck on. Like what would they do with it? :p Enlarge it, add ribbons, recolour? What do you guys think?

And heck yeah, Mega Klefki for president 2014. Mega Granbull's not half a bad idea either! I think it'd be one of the cooler megas out of the fairies to say the least. :0

Mega Clefable!
    Spoiler:

Mega Wigglytuff! (It looks into your soul!)
    Spoiler:

They looks pretty good i could see it happening. If they are to make a mega for wigglytuff or clefable theyll do both probably not just one.

Oh and like i said key to the city!
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Mega Clefable!
    Spoiler:

Mega Wigglytuff! (It looks into your soul!)
    Spoiler:

They looks pretty good i could see it happening. If they are to make a mega for wigglytuff or clefable theyll do both probably not just one.

Oh and like i said key to the city!
    Spoiler:

My thoughts on the pics:

Clefable's design looks kinda meh to me, especially that white tuft on the head. Kinda reminds me too much of whipped cream, but the stars on the body are a nice touch.

Wigglytuff looks even more cuter, and apparently has a very angelic look as well. Love it!

Klefki looks pretty funny, especially given that key in the pic is the Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts. I would usually picture a Mega of that thing having extra keys but still the artwork makes me laugh.

Dedenne1

Years
  • Ya i didnt so much love clefables design but thats the best one. Wigglytuff is like an angelic flying fairy! Klefki is just meant to be funny although if it is to get a mega i can only wonder what it would looks like ahah

Nakala Pri

Sorry for the sixth month absence, guys. xD

Dedenne and Mr Mime. :P Their stats could use a boosting and they are a little bit plain, design wise. I think it'd be really rad since you haven't got much of a reason to use either much. :c

Years
  • Sorry for the sixth month absence, guys. xD

Dedenne and Mr Mime. :P Their stats could use a boosting and they are a little bit plain, design wise. I think it'd be really rad since you haven't got much of a reason to use either much. :c

Aww don't worry sweetie. But I wonder if you noticed that I took over the leadership of the club after its original owner went well... inactive. I'm sure you'll have fun under my reign!

I like your thoughts on a Mega for Mr. Mime, especially that it gets overshadowed by its fellow Psychic/Fairy Gardevoir. I found Mr. Mime one of the more interesting 1st Gen Pokemon and given how many Megas were slapped onto Kanto so far it would be another great choice to get a boost even if it'll still remain in Gardevoir's shadow. Possible abilities? Maybe Adaptability (to make Psychic and Fairy attacks hit very hard) or maybe Competitive. Not sure what else would fit it but it'll be nice to see a Mega since I could see it becoming even more clown-like in design.

Dedenne is quite an odd choice but Pikaclones always tend to get overshadowed by Pikachu's line itself. A Mega may not look that different appearance-wise, but I'd definitely want to make Dedenne learn a special-based Fairy attack since it can't learn any right now. Play Rough does not stack well with its higher Special Attack. I could see Lightning Rod become a nice potential ability for it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back