• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ღ Fairy Glitter! ღ (Fairy type club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Side note, all 3 shinies I have caught in X are Fairies, I have Slurpuff, another Swirlix and now Clefairy :D

I love Slurpuff's shiny, likely because the colours remind me of chocolate icing with a cherry on top. I felt like Game Freak were influenced by cakes when thinking of the shiny colour scheme.

Years
This is my first club that I want to join :o

Username: ThepokefanSophia
Partner: Slurpuff
Why you like fairies: They are an interesting new type. I love the new fairy pokemon especially Sylveon and Slurpuff. Obviously because they are cute as well.
Answer at topic! What is your favourite fairy type?: Easy. It is slurpuff. I saw this pokemon in the anime and I loved it straight away. I love the design of this pokemon. I found it quite a useful pokemon to use as well.

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2018
Oh I've been trying to find one for ages, with no luck!
Fingers crossed for you! Hopefully you will find one soon! :)

I love Slurpuff's shiny, likely because the colours remind me of chocolate icing with a cherry on top. I felt like Game Freak were influenced by cakes when thinking of the shiny colour scheme.
Me too! When it's in my team, I get hungry every time I battle (ok, that sounded a little bit like something Ash would say. XD )

Why you like fairies: They are an interesting new type. I love the new fairy pokemon especially Sylveon and Slurpuff. Obviously because they are cute as well.
Answer at topic! What is your favourite fairy type?: Easy. It is slurpuff. I saw this pokemon in the anime and I loved it straight away. I love the design of this pokemon. I found it quite a useful pokemon to use as well.

Welcome Sophia! You picked a good club to start with! :D I love Slurpuff as well, as Swirlix has the honour of being my first ever Gen VI shiny. I love Slurpuff's silly face! XD

Years

Welcome to the club Sophia! I do have to admit I love Slurpuff's design, because I feel like a meringue with traits of a dog is quite an interesting concept, but it works really well. The shiny is also well-coloured, reminding me of a cake with chocolate icing and a cherry on top.

I hope you have fun with the discussions!

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
Years
I would like to join! :)

Username: Jessie
Partner Pokemon: Azumarill
184.png

Why you like Fairies: Cute, powerful and pink! :pink_love: I just love fairy types!

Answer a Topic!: What is your favorite Fairy type Pokemon? Why? My favorite Fairy type is Azumarill. I have almost always had an Azumarill on my team for as long as I can remember. Plus, Water types are now my second favorite (behind Fairy), and Azumarill is both! But, I also need to give some love to Togekiss...probably my second favorite Fairy type, followed by Sylveon and Whimsicott. They're all just so adorable. :pink_love:

Years
I would like to join! :)

Username: Jessie
Partner Pokemon: Azumarill
184.png

Why you like Fairies: Cute, powerful and pink! :pink_love: I just love fairy types!

Answer a Topic!: What is your favorite Fairy type Pokemon? Why? My favorite Fairy type is Azumarill. I have almost always had an Azumarill on my team for as long as I can remember. Plus, Water types are now my second favorite (behind Fairy), and Azumarill is both! But, I also need to give some love to Togekiss...probably my second favorite Fairy type, followed by Sylveon and Whimsicott. They're all just so adorable. :pink_love:

Nice to see you in the club! Azumarill is definitely a popular Fairy Pokemon both in this club and in competitive as well, so I can easily understand your choice of partner. I liked how Azumarill was a literal example of a Pokemon that got nothing but becoming better with each new generation. Sylveon and Togekiss are among my faves as well, given their great power and usability.

(maybe you might consider joining my Water-type club if you like Water-types too hehehe)

Years
Bumping up because we got a bit of Fairy-type related news.

While CoroCoro unfortunately trolled us by showing no new information about Sun & Moon (but revealed we have to wait until May unfortunately) we did at least get something that this club wanted.

tumblr_o5ixiejVsi1qkst2zo1_500.png

So, we all remember back in February when a completely new mythical Pokemon named Magearna was revealed? Well I can now reveal that it's now confirmed to be a Steel/Fairy-type. And that brings us to the topic:

What do you think of Magearna being Steel/Fairy? Were you expecting it to be Steel/Fairy or would you have wanted something else?

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Bumping up because we got a bit of Fairy-type related news.

While CoroCoro unfortunately trolled us by showing no new information about Sun & Moon (but revealed we have to wait until May unfortunately) we did at least get something that this club wanted.

tumblr_o5ixiejVsi1qkst2zo1_500.png

So, we all remember back in February when a completely new mythical Pokemon named Magearna was revealed? Well I can now reveal that it's now confirmed to be a Steel/Fairy-type. And that brings us to the topic:

What do you think of Magearna being Steel/Fairy? Were you expecting it to be Steel/Fairy or would you have wanted something else?

It's exactly how I wanted it to be. It has one of the best typings ever, it's a logical choice, and let's just hope it gets a good moveset.

Years
It's exactly how I wanted it to be. It has one of the best typings ever, it's a logical choice, and let's just hope it gets a good moveset.

I knew Magearna's type would be Steel/Fairy when it was first revealed, and while we already have Klefki and Mawile existing I wouldn't mind another one, plus I have a feeling she could be pretty tanky in competitive use.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I think it makes sense that Magearna becomes Steel/Fairy type along with Klefki, and I don't mind with that. I think she might will have more power and defense than Klefki given that she's a mythical Pokémon to begin with.

Years
I think it makes sense that Magearna becomes Steel/Fairy type along with Klefki, and I don't mind with that. I think she might will have more power and defense than Klefki given that she's a mythical Pokémon to begin with.

I can see your point, since legendaries tend to have high stats and even then I could see her HP being her only weak stat, especially if they make her a balanced Pokemon similar to Diancie.

Years
Hi members! I sadly come bearing sad news. Similar to this thread, the owner of this club has chosen to close it as activity hasn't been up to snuff lately and not much seemed to work to rejuvenate the area. She feels there is little she can do to breathe life back into the club.

Very sorry about that! If anyone is interested in taking over feel free to let me know. That said, club closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back