• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ღ Fairy Glitter! ღ (Fairy type club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Guys, I just caught my first ever Gen VI shiny! It's actually the fourth shiny I've caught in total (the others being a Geodude in HG and Koffing and Tentacool in LG). I'm delighted to say that I just caught a shiny Swirlix in my little brother's Friend Safari (which gives it even more significance, seeing as I'm dearly missing my brother whilst I work abroad). I can't believe my first Gen VI shiny is a Fairy! Needless to say, I'm over the moon and positively gleaming. :P

Reactions: Sun

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Guys, I just caught my first ever Gen VI shiny! It's actually the fourth shiny I've caught in total (the others being a Geodude in HG and Koffing and Tentacool in LG). I'm delighted to say that I just caught a shiny Swirlix in my little brother's Friend Safari (which gives it even more significance, seeing as I'm dearly missing my brother whilst I work abroad). I can't believe my first Gen VI shiny is a Fairy!
    First ever Shiny for Gen VI game being a Fairy-type feels extra special, if you ask me. (:

Needless to say, I'm over the moon and positively gleaming. :P

I see what you did there. ;)

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    First ever Shiny for Gen VI game being a Fairy-type feels extra special, if you ask me. (:

I see what you did there. ;)

Exactly what I thought as well, it couldn't have worked out better! :) Plus I really like Swirlix anyway, mostly because of it's silly :p face! I guess I have my little bro to thank for having a Fairy type Safari! :D

Haha I thought that wouldn't go unnoticed in this club ;)

Years
  • Guys, I just caught my first ever Gen VI shiny! It's actually the fourth shiny I've caught in total (the others being a Geodude in HG and Koffing and Tentacool in LG). I'm delighted to say that I just caught a shiny Swirlix in my little brother's Friend Safari (which gives it even more significance, seeing as I'm dearly missing my brother whilst I work abroad). I can't believe my first Gen VI shiny is a Fairy! Needless to say, I'm over the moon and positively gleaming. :P

Hey that's awesome! I haven't ever gotten a shiny in the friend safari but I hope to one day

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Hey that's awesome! I haven't ever gotten a shiny in the friend safari but I hope to one day

Thanks! My fingers are crossed for you! That was actually my first venture into the friend safari as my brother and I only exchanged codes yesterday. I was just strolling around for 10 minutes as my 2DS battery indicator was flashing red and there it appeared, I had to run to find my charger and the adaptor! XD

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Thanks! My fingers are crossed for you! That was actually my first venture into the friend safari as my brother and I only exchanged codes yesterday. I was just strolling around for 10 minutes as my 2DS battery indicator was flashing red and there it appeared, I had to run to find my charger and the adaptor! XD

For some reason I haven't met a Shiny Pokemon at Friend Safari, despite the 999:59 game hour. Lmao Shiny Fairy Pokemon? I have none either! *hides and cries alone*

Years
  • I never used Friend Safari due to lack of real life friends who play Pokemon, but I did find a shiny Flabébé on Route 7 via Poke Radar. Only successful shiny I found through that method, but I don't like how it has a bad nature and the fact it's an orange flower variant which doesn't look good on the shiny.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Whilst my luck in Friend Safari is notoriously bad I have found two Shiny Fairy Pokémon.

A Shiny Yellow Flower Flabebe (Now a Shiny Florges) which I ran into in X after accidentally cycling into a Flower Bed whilst hatching Turtwig eggs. I have named her 'Lucky'. Whilst my favourite Florges Flower Colour is Red, the Yellow complements the Purple of the Shiny Body well. :)

The other Fairy Shiny I have found is a Shiny Female Ralts on Alpha Sapphire. (Now a Shiny Gardevoir). I found it whilst DexNaving for a Shiny Gothita. Not knowing if it had Teleport or Memento I Master Balled it. I named her Rebecca, won all Master Rank Contests and took her to the Hoenn Hall of Fame. :)

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Whilst my luck in Friend Safari is notoriously bad I have found two Shiny Fairy Pokémon.

A Shiny Yellow Flower Flabebe (Now a Shiny Florges) which I ran into in X after accidentally cycling into a Flower Bed whilst hatching Turtwig eggs. I have named her 'Lucky'. Whilst my favourite Florges Flower Colour is Red, the Yellow complements the Purple of the Shiny Body well. :)

The other Fairy Shiny I have found is a Shiny Female Ralts on Alpha Sapphire. (Now a Shiny Gardevoir). I found it whilst DexNaving for a Shiny Gothita. Not knowing if it had Teleport or Memento I Master Balled it. I named her Rebecca, won all Master Rank Contests and took her to the Hoenn Hall of Fame. :)

I have a Shiny Gardevoir which was migrated from Gen III and a Shiny Cottonee. :(
    Imo, they don't count since they weren't caught/hatched in a Gen VI game. :( I even took time to realize that they are now part Fairies.

And I actually hatched myself a shiny Eevee, which I evolved into a Blue Sylveon. As well as a Shiny Togepi.

But those still don't count in my book, because in reality I want to catch or hatch a Shiny Spritzee, a Shiny Flabebe, who I consider as genuine Fairies; Fairies that didn't evolve from old Pokemon/They made their debut in franchise as Fairies.

tl;dr I want Shiny Gen VI Fairies.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • I have a Shiny Gardevoir which was migrated from Gen III and a Shiny Cottonee. :(
    Imo, they don't count since they weren't caught/hatched in a Gen VI game. :( I even took time to realize that they are now part Fairies.

And I actually hatched myself a shiny Eevee, which I evolved into a Blue Sylveon. As well as a Shiny Togepi.

But those still don't count in my book, because in reality I want to catch or hatch a Shiny Spritzee, a Shiny Flabebe, who I consider as genuine Fairies; Fairies that didn't evolve from old Pokemon/They made their debut in franchise as Fairies.

tl;dr I want Shiny Gen VI Fairies.

I managed to eventually catch a Shiny Orange Female Cottonee. (Now a Whimsicott) in Petalberg Woods. The black body with blue horns and white hair works really well. :)

I have a Blue Male Sylveon I received from a trade. The blue works very well particularly on a male. The Normal pink colour scheme looks amazing too. I have a Female Pink Sylveon.:)

I have just remembered I also have a Shiny Mime Jr I found in a Hoard. The Green looks good yet I don't think I will ever evolve it.

I also have never had a Shiny Togepi, or at least I don't think I have. The Togepi line looks very similar Shiny than non-shiny.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I managed to eventually catch a Shiny Orange Female Cottonee. (Now a Whimsicott) in Petalberg Woods. The black body with blue horns and white hair works really well. :)

I have a Blue Male Sylveon I received from a trade. The blue works very well particularly on a male. The Normal pink colour scheme looks amazing too. I have a Female Pink Sylveon.:)

I have just remembered I also have a Shiny Mime Jr I found in a Hoard. The Green looks good yet I don't think I will ever evolve it.

I also have never had a Shiny Togepi, or at least I don't think I have. The Togepi line looks very similar Shiny than non-shiny.

In other words, your only Gen VI debut Fairy Pokémon is Flabébé. -giggles-

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    For some reason I haven't met a Shiny Pokemon at Friend Safari, despite the 999:59 game hour. Lmao Shiny Fairy Pokemon? I have none either! *hides and cries alone*
    Hopefully it will happen sooner rather than later, don't want you logging another 999:59 hours before you see one! Shiny Fairy Pokemon sounds awesome, like something from a Hello Kitty game or something XD

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Hopefully it will happen sooner rather than later, don't want you logging another 999:59 hours before you see one! Shiny Fairy Pokemon sounds awesome, like something from a Hello Kitty game or something XD

I'm personally leaning on Shiny Spritzee. If I get a Shiny Flabebe, it's gonna itch me for not having the four other colors in shiny forms, haha!

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    I'm personally leaning on Shiny Spritzee. If I get a Shiny Flabebe, it's gonna itch me for not having the four other colors in shiny forms, haha!

Haha I know what you mean! Plus there are so many variations anyway that the shiny seems less interesting, for me anyway! Do you have anyone who has Spritzee in their friend safari? Shiny Spritzee looks awesome!

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Haha I know what you mean! Plus there are so many variations anyway that the shiny seems less interesting, for me anyway! Do you have anyone who has Spritzee in their friend safari? Shiny Spritzee looks awesome!

I have. I don't need friends to be online in order for the shinies to show up, I think.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • I have. I don't need friends to be online in order for the shinies to show up, I think.

You do not need to have the person online to find a Shiny in their Friend Safari. All the Shinys I found in Friend Safari's came when the person was offline.

I only have one Fairy Friend Safari among my friend list (And a load of bug Safaris :() it has:

Dedenne - A really nice Shiny. It is Brown and has Yellow cheeks.

Mawile - A reasonable Shiny. The black parts of it are a purple colour. If I ever find one hopefully it will be female.

Clefairy - Solid Shiny. A slightly different shade of Pink with green ear tips.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    You do not need to have the person online to find a Shiny in their Friend Safari. All the Shinys I found in Friend Safari's came when the person was offline.

I only have one Fairy Friend Safari among my friend list (And a load of bug Safaris :() it has:

Dedenne - A really nice Shiny. It is Brown and has Yellow cheeks.

Mawile - A reasonable Shiny. The black parts of it are a purple colour. If I ever find one hopefully it will be female.

Clefairy - Solid Shiny. A slightly different shade of Pink with green ear tips.
    Thanks for letting me know. (: Now, all I need is time and patience. Speaking of patience, despite hatching myself a Shiny Eevee, it's been over 7 months since I'm aiming for a perfect Shiny Eevee. By perfect, I mean it has to have a Hidden Ability and at least 31 IV on HP, Def, S.A, S.D and Speed.

If I ever caught a Shiny Dedenne, I will call it Chocolate if it's a girl and Cappuccino if it's a boy! :P

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Thanks for letting me know. (: Now, all I need is time and patience. Speaking of patience, despite hatching myself a Shiny Eevee, it's been over 7 months since I'm aiming for a perfect Shiny Eevee. By perfect, I mean it has to have a Hidden Ability and at least 31 IV on HP, Def, S.A, S.D and Speed.

If I ever caught a Shiny Dedenne, I will call it Chocolate if it's a girl and Cappuccino if it's a boy! :P

Shiny Eevee has some major potential! Which direction will you go when it comes to evolving it? (If you're going to that is)

Regarding your potential nicknames, I nicknamed my shiny Swirlix 'Cacaolat' which is a popular chocolate milkshake here in Spain, the colour scheme reminds me of one of the bottles :P A Dedenne called Cappuccino would be especially epic!

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Shiny Eevee has some major potential! Which direction will you go when it comes to evolving it? (If you're going to that is)

Regarding your potential nicknames, I nicknamed my shiny Swirlix 'Cacaolat' which is a popular chocolate milkshake here in Spain, the colour scheme reminds me of one of the bottles :P A Dedenne called Cappuccino would be especially epic!
    Despite the fact that I already own a Shiny Sylveon, I have to say I still need one, but a perfect one as mentioned. Contrary to the belief, gender doesn't matter, the IV spread and Hidden Ability, however, matters a lot.

It would be perfect if Cappuccino is met in an Italian language save file, it should have a serious nature to compliment the slightly bitter flavor of cappuccino, as well as to make it sound like a mafia, hahaha!

Years
  • I feel like the fact shiny Sylveon are blue complements it well if it's male. Especially because pink is not viewed as the manliest colour out there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back