• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ღ Fairy Glitter! ღ (Fairy type club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    I feel like the fact shiny Sylveon are blue complements it well if it's male. Especially because pink is not viewed as the manliest colour out there.

I know what you mean, a blue male Sylveon would be lovely! On a side note, I've always loved wearing pink! Wasn't too well received by the guys I went to school with but I didn't care :D

It would be perfect if Cappuccino is met in an Italian language save file, it should have a serious nature to compliment the slightly bitter flavor of cappuccino, as well as to make it sound like a mafia, hahaha!

XD Mafia was the first thing I thought of when you mentioned 'serious nature', the hunt for Cappuccino begins! We need to make him part of the family :D

Reactions: Sun
    Years
  • Man I need to get this club back in action...

My best experience with a Sylveon so far was in Alpha Sapphire. I managed to get an Eevee that was female and had its HA, so I had one very special Hyper Voice-spamming Pixilate Sylveon. Still remains one of my best DexNav finds, alongside a Thunder Fang HA Poochyena (he's now a strong Mightyena) and an Adamant Huge Power Azumarill with some sweet Attack IVs.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • Username: Pebbles
    Partner Pokemon: Sylveon
    Why you like Fairies: i believe in magic, for real, i watched many winxclub series, which is all about fairies, FAIRY POKEMON ARE AWESOME and plus , i like glitter so common with the fairy sparkly pokemon
    Answer a Topic!: What is your favorite Fairy type? Why? sylveon because i like eevee pokemon and sylveon is super cute and powerful ♥​

Years
  • Username: Pebbles
    Partner Pokemon: Sylveon
    Why you like Fairies: i believe in magic, for real, i watched many winxclub series, which is all about fairies, FAIRY POKEMON ARE AWESOME and plus , i like glitter so common with the fairy sparkly pokemon
    Answer a Topic!: What is your favorite Fairy type? Why? sylveon because i like eevee pokemon and sylveon is super cute and powerful ♥​

Oh hey nice to see more Sylveon fans! I was someone who often believed in magic when I was younger (I also used to watch Winx Club at times hehehe) so it was natural I fell in love with Fairy-type Pokemon. Sylveon surely knows how to be cute and a powerhouse, so I'm sure you'll enjoy the club!

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • What is your favorite Fairy type team?

My favorite would have to have the following Pokémon:
    Klefki. Because of Prankster.
    Sylveon. Hyper Voice spam.
    (Mega) Gardevoir. Hyper Voice spam again.
    Azumarill. The normal set.
    Mr. Mime. I just love how this thing battles.
    Diancie. Great wall.

Overall, I'm more offensive, but I prefer Status Moves more.

Years
  • What is your favorite Fairy type team?

My favorite would have to have the following Pokémon:
    Klefki. Because of Prankster.
    Sylveon. Hyper Voice spam.
    (Mega) Gardevoir. Hyper Voice spam again.
    Azumarill. The normal set.
    Mr. Mime. I just love how this thing battles.
    Diancie. Great wall.

Overall, I'm more offensive, but I prefer Status Moves more.

I really love your choices, a lot of powerhouses and competitively useful ones here. I always found Mr. Mime such an odd and unexpected choice for becoming a Fairy-type, and while its stats aren't as great as most of the other Fairy-types it still has interesting stuff going for it.

No surprise as to why Pixilate users are popular here, since it does make Hyper Voice quite overpowered. Diancie is a useful mixed attacker and the Mega makes it hit hard, and Azumarill is a huge fan fave as well.

Adam Levine

Years
  • I really love your choices, a lot of powerhouses and competitively useful ones here. I always found Mr. Mime such an odd and unexpected choice for becoming a Fairy-type, and while its stats aren't as great as most of the other Fairy-types it still has interesting stuff going for it.

No surprise as to why Pixilate users are popular here, since it does make Hyper Voice quite overpowered. Diancie is a useful mixed attacker and the Mega makes it hit hard, and Azumarill is a huge fan fave as well.

The reason I like Mr. Mime is because I've actually used it in OU, alongside other Pokémon that don't do too well in that tier. I remember that one time I pwned a Mega Lucario with it once. It was very unexpected and is a little strange: something from PU owning an Uber?

EDIT: Gen VI was new at that time, so Mega Lucario wasn't banned to Ubers before.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Username: Ayselipera
    Partner Pokemon: Florges
    Why you like Fairies: I love how cute yet powerful they are. Also their relation to the moon and the kind of creepy aura they give off.
    Answer a Topic!: What are your fave shiny Fairy-types, and reasons why? Azumarill which is one of my all time favorite shinys, whimsicott because the blue is so cute

Years
  • Username: Ayselipera
    Partner Pokemon: Florges
    Why you like Fairies: I love how cute yet powerful they are. Also their relation to the moon and the kind of creepy aura they give off.
    Answer a Topic!: What are your fave shiny Fairy-types, and reasons why? Azumarill which is one of my all time favorite shinys, whimsicott because the blue is so cute

Sorry for the late addition, got way too absorbed in speculation about the forthcoming 7th Generation. Anyways, Florges is a beautiful Pokemon, and it still baffles me why it's not part Grass-type but at least the different flower colours are a nice gimmick that makes it unique. I do love the golden shiny Azumarill since it stands out well and the colour scheme looks like a shoutout to Pikachu in a way.

Anyways, speaking of 7th Gen, new topic time...

With the announcement of Pokemon Sun & Moon, and the 7th Generation, what expansions are you hoping for the Fairy-type in terms of moves and Pokemon?

Killua

With the announcement of Pokemon Sun & Moon, and the 7th Generation, what expansions are you hoping for the Fairy-type in terms of moves and Pokemon?
    2 or 3 new evo lines, one decent physical move and a very strong attack with low acuraccy

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Username: Jubilation
    Partner Pokemon: This was like picking a favourite child, but Wigglytuff
    Why you like Fairies: What's not to like? They're cute as heck and pack a special punch
    Answer a Topic: What Fairy dual typing do you wish they brought into the games? With Fairy type being so new, there are still so many I would like to see implemented. Fairy / Bug, Fairy / Ghost and Fairy / Fire!

Years
  • Username: Jubilation
    Partner Pokemon: This was like picking a favourite child, but Wigglytuff
    Why you like Fairies: What's not to like? They're cute as heck and pack a special punch
    Answer a Topic: What Fairy dual typing do you wish they brought into the games? With Fairy type being so new, there are still so many I would like to see implemented. Fairy / Bug, Fairy / Ghost and Fairy / Fire!

Nice to see another Fairy-type fan! I assume you are given the Fairy Pokemon that dominate your avatars.

And yes I do hope we get Fairy paired with Bug, Ghost or Fire-type. With Sun & Moon (which I assume will be 7th Gen) coming our way near the end of the year, I do hope Fairy-type gets more expansions and new type combinations are what I hope to see.

Shiny

Years
  • Nice to see another Fairy-type fan! I assume you are given the Fairy Pokemon that dominate your avatars.

And yes I do hope we get Fairy paired with Bug, Ghost or Fire-type. With Sun & Moon (which I assume will be 7th Gen) coming our way near the end of the year, I do hope Fairy-type gets more expansions and new type combinations are what I hope to see.

I've actually never had a Clefable in game haha, I just like the gen 1 sprite for it.

Same, Sun & Moon have given me hope we'll get a whole new variety of Fairy typing combinations! There was a 'list' of leaked gen 6.5 pokemon a few weeks ago which had a Fairy / Flying type listed as the Angel pokemon which while the list seems to be faked now, could be an amazing design aesthetic for a Fairy type.

Years
  • I've actually never had a Clefable in game haha, I just like the gen 1 sprite for it.

Same, Sun & Moon have given me hope we'll get a whole new variety of Fairy typing combinations! There was a 'list' of leaked gen 6.5 pokemon a few weeks ago which had a Fairy / Flying type listed as the Angel pokemon which while the list seems to be faked now, could be an amazing design aesthetic for a Fairy type.

Togetic/Togekiss actually did the Fairy/Flying combination first, thanks to the entire line's Normal-type being replaced. But I would love to see a completely new Fairy/Flying as well.

Shiny

Years
  • Togetic/Togekiss actually did the Fairy/Flying combination first, thanks to the entire line's Normal-type being replaced. But I would love to see a completely new Fairy/Flying as well.

They certainly did, but are they Angel pokemon? : p

Years
  • They certainly did, but are they Angel pokemon? : p

I recall that Bulbapedia mentions Togekiss's design drawing inspiration from doves. That's like the first thing I can think of with its body. The Togepi line does have a neat transition with designs if you ask me.

Shiny

Years
  • I recall that Bulbapedia mentions Togekiss's design drawing inspiration from doves. That's like the first thing I can think of with its body. The Togepi line does have a neat transition with designs if you ask me.

Fair enough. Personally I don't find it to be the Angel pokemon I would like but each to their own.

Adam Levine

Years
  • Fair enough. Personally I don't find it to be the Angel pokemon I would like but each to their own.

They do, however, resemble angels. Such traits they share with angels include the ability to make people happy, and have very cute wings.

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    I'm hoping for a dark/fairy legend as the mascot for Moon!

Side note, all 3 shinies I have caught in X are Fairies, I have Slurpuff, another Swirlix and now Clefairy :D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back