• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ღ Fairy Glitter! ღ (Fairy type club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akuryou Inushii

Reliant Cain
Years
Username: Akuryou Inushii
Partner Pokemon: Xerneas
Why you like Fairies: I love how well my Xerneas performs in battle, and I love the designs for the new Fairy types!
Answer a Topic!:

What is your favorite Fairy type Pokemon? Why?
My favorite Fairy-type is Xerneas, and Swirlix. They're wonderful in battle, and I think they're cute!

Years
Why you like Fairies: I love how well my Xerneas performs in battle, and I love the designs for the new Fairy types!
Answer a Topic!:

My favorite Fairy-type is Xerneas, and Swirlix. They're wonderful in battle, and I think they're cute!

Welcome to the club, Akuryou! Really nice faves you have in Xerneas and Swirlix. All the better reason to choose X! I really adored Xerneas' design (sadly the one I caught has Sp. Attack IVs that suck) its Moonblast is still really powerful thanks to its Fairy Aura ability which boosts all Fairy-type moves' power. After pulling off Geomancy, it can really put a huge dent in things.

I haven't used Florges in-game in a WHILE. I really need to train one up again. I miss my little flower queen. <3

I love Florges! It's a pretty sweet special attacker who can also take a hit, particularly from special moves. The different colored-flowers was definitely a nice touch, makes you want to collect all five of them. My personal fave is the blue one, it looks really nice on the shiny one, along with the white flower. I wonder if anyone has a fave flower color variant of Florges?

Akuryou Inushii

Reliant Cain
Years
Welcome to the club, Akuryou! Really nice faves you have in Xerneas and Swirlix. All the better reason to choose X! I really adored Xerneas' design (sadly the one I caught has Sp. Attack IVs that suck) its Moonblast is still really powerful thanks to its Fairy Aura ability which boosts all Fairy-type moves' power. After pulling off Geomancy, it can really put a huge dent in things.

I love Florges! It's a pretty sweet special attacker who can also take a hit, particularly from special moves. The different colored-flowers was definitely a nice touch, makes you want to collect all five of them. My personal fave is the blue one, it looks really nice on the shiny one, along with the white flower. I wonder if anyone has a fave flower color variant of Florges?

Aww, thanks Hikamaru! <3 Happy to be a part of the Fairy-type Club~

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022

I agree with all of this; I trained a Florges for my in-game team, and she was amazing. I really do want to collect all color variants, and name them after flowers of their respective colors. For now though, I only have Edelweiss, the white one, who is also my favorite.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Answer a Topic!:

Welcome to the club! Glad to see us getting more and more fairy lovers here!

I think my favorite color Florges variant is red flower Florges. The red is just way too pretty to pass up. Shiny, however, they all look equally as good. Its movepool I really like, however. I love just about anything that can get Petal Dance, but the fact that it gets that plus Moonblast, Wish, Aromatherapy, Misty Terrain, Flower Shield, Solarbeam, Psychic, Toxic, and Grass Knot just makes it amazing. <3

Years
I'm a sucker for white Florges. <3 I adore white so it'd be a given that I'd prefer her and she does look really beautiful in that form. Still itching to breed and use one on my team. Definitely heard a lot about it being an amazing 'mon to use.

Shiny Florges though - any color - is just breathtaking. :)

PumpJack

Gentleman Thug
Years
I like all the Florges colours, but the White one ended up with the best stats, so she's the one I use mostly.

I do like the Red and Blue ones, though.

On a side note, I love her little coquettish giggle in Ami.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
I like all the Florges colours, but the White one ended up with the best stats, so she's the one I use mostly.

I do like the Red and Blue ones, though.

On a side note, I love her little coquettish giggle in Ami.

All the Florges colors have the same stats :o It's just that the White Florges is the rarest to come across naturally so most people want it more than others.

PumpJack

Gentleman Thug
Years
All the Florges colors have the same stats :o It's just that the White Florges is the rarest to come across naturally so most people want it more than others.

I meant individually.

I caught them, compared. The white one had some better IVs.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 30, 2015
Username: Peaceful Giraffe
Partner Pokemon: Mega Mawile
Why you like Fairies: They kick butt even though they're little bitty fairies.
Answer a Topic!: What is your favorite fairy and why?

Mawile is so awesome. You can send anything against it and its just like PIGTAIL JAWS NOM NOM NOM.

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Did you guys know that there will be an official online competition that will only allow Fairy-types? It's planned to happen this fall, but so far the battle format hasn't been decided yet. Since it seems more like a novelty tournament, I'm hoping that people won't go crazy competitive. So, will anyone here participate? Which Fairy-type Pokemon do you think will do best against all the other Fairies?

And here's the official announcement from the PGL (link):

• Autumn: Fairy Type Cup (tentative title)
Look forward to a competition where entry will be limited to Fairy-type Pokémon. The battle format is to be determined.

Also, welcome Peaceful Giraffe! Oh my gosh, pigtail jaws, best description for Mega Mawile ever! I have a feeling your favorite will definitely be a very common face in that Fairy Cup tournament, hehe.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 30, 2015
Which fairy-type Pokémon do you think will do best against all the other fairies?

I'm going to say Mawile and Klefki, because of the steel typing, which is hard for fairies to counter, plus they're very good on their own. (Huge Power and Prankster FTW)

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy
Years
Username: Ephraim225
Partner Pokémon: MONSIEUR SLURPUFF
Why you like Fairies: Cute, elegant, powerful, severely annoys people who don't like cute things...what's not to like? Also, my favorite SNES puzzle game is all about fairies <3
Answer a Topic!: What is your favorite Fairy type Pokemon? Why?
Slurpuff because I'm a dessert nut :P FEAR THE CUPCAKE

So there's a fairy-type cup? Hmm. Can't imagine that'll go very well - there aren't that many fairies compared to other types, and there aren't very many competitively viable fairies either. The ones that are, though...well, I wrote this recently~

Spoiler:

So in short we're likely to see nothing but Azumarill, Mawile, Florges and Klefki.

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2023
Username: Pryce10
Partner Pokemon: Clefable
Why you like Faires: Because I see them as traditional faerie. Cute, Mysterious and Powerful.
Answer a topic: " What is your favorite Fairy type Pokemon? Why?"
hmmm... tie between Clefable and Togekiss... Because one is a pixie and other is an angel.

Years
Which fairy-type Pokémon do you think will do best against all the other fairies?

I mostly agree with some of the above posts - Mawile and Klefki, because they have that Steel-type which has a big advantage over Fairy-types. Plus most Fairy-types usually have issues with countering Steel-types, and there's two notable niches with the dual Steel/Fairy's. Mawile has that insanely strong Mega Evolution with Huge Power, and there's also Klefki's amazing support movepool which it can abuse its Prankster ability with. Klefki also has pretty balanced stats all around, and it can still put up a fight for its small size.

Years

Just mega evolve Mawile and you have yourselves a real killer. ;P Azumarill is a pretty tough force to be reckoned with too, again because of Huge Power.

Though I'm also in agreement with Togekiss when it comes to move diversity and design.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Jeepers, excuse my inactivity, please. ;n;

But welcome to all the new members, I will get you on our roster asap!
Let's all take a second and appreciate MEGA DIANCIE <3
tumblr_n6u6slhzMU1s6bjwgo1_400.png

Now I'm VERY torn. Mega Diancie or Mega Gardevoir? uuugh

I'm still very much pro Mega Gardevoir tbh. Hypnosis, Calm Mind, Hyper Voice, Psyshock/Focus Blast. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back