• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

† Sinnoh Victors † - The Fourth Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Will I get pushed and shoved around if I say my favorite Pokemon character of all time (Well second behind Elesa in Unova)...

CYNTHIA!!!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ciz

La la la ♪
    Years
  • I have two favorite Sinnoh Characters.

No need for explanations. Just fall in love.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • How can I forget Cynthia? O my. she is my favorite champion of all! I love her Milotic, her Lucario, her Roserade... Aargh!

Nagaraja

আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে
    Years
  • OMG I forgot Cynthia. D: I love her hair, and how her clothes look like Umbreon.

Not to mention her eyes are gorgeous. well, eye

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • I like cynthia actually among the key battlers in the games (gym leaders, e4, and champions). She is the second most-beautiful of all characters after Skyla.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years

• New topic: 'Who is your favourite character from Sinnoh?'
    That would have to be my favourite in-game villain of all the Pokémon games ever, Cyrus. There is just something I like about Cyrus. And sure, his plan was pretty darn insane, but if you consider it deeply, it actually seems to make sense. We wouldn't really be humans without our emotions, but they are not always without negative effects. Negative emotions often results in unpleasant things happening, from simple fights in the school yards, to even wars. It's probably going a bit deep into it, but that is probably what Cyrus knew and what he wanted gone, which is why he wanted to rebuild the Galaxy without emotions, so the world could become complete. Which of course is pretty insane and why he had to be stopped, but I felt like he had one of the best, evil intentions out of the lot and that he was one capable of succeeding, though it wouldn't really be a Pokémon game if he succeeded ;;

My favourite character who's not a villain would probably have to be Barry though. His hyperactiveness and his personality is just something I liked about him, both in the games and in the animé. Not much else I can say about him, though ;I

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    How can I forget Cynthia? O my. she is my favorite champion of all! I love her Milotic, her Lucario, her Roserade... Aargh!

OMG I forgot Cynthia. D: I love her hair, and how her clothes look like Umbreon.

Not to mention her eyes are gorgeous. well, eye
    How could you forget Cynthia??? :O
    Will I get pushed and shoved around if I say my favorite Pokemon character of all time (Well second behind Elesa in Unova)...

CYNTHIA!!!
    Spoiler:

My friend's photobucket account was removed.... :| Edited with other pictures...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Welcome new members! :)

Seems Cynthia is getting a lot of love o.O Understandably though! Cynthia is by far my favourite champion and her team is wonderful! not you spiritomb And Riley is one I certainly forgot about, he is a very interesting character indeed... I like him! I think Roark is worth a mention too, a very interesting gym leader and a lovable one at that!

New topic: 'Which is your least favourite Gen IV Pokemon?'

As you can probably tell from above, mines Spiritomb! I have no real problem with it's abilities as a Pokemon, I just think the concept and design are awful x]

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016

As you can probably tell from above, mines Spiritomb! I have no real problem with it's abilities as a Pokemon, I just think the concept and design are awful x]
    You always say Eelektross is a good Pokemon because it's not weak against anything, but Spiritomb has no weakness and you dislike it? xD

The look is deceiving, but all and all, Spiritomb is an interesting Pokemon all around with the right moveset

The ones that I dislike the MOST are these two (Not just Generation 4 but overall as well):

^^Just ew

^^The Trio of Regi-Golems in the Hoenn Region are my least favorite of all Legendary and I personally dislike them with a passion. And to have a master for them? It falls right down there with them and Probopass!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    You always say Eelektross is a good Pokemon because it's not weak against anything, but Spiritomb has no weakness and you dislike it? xD

I have never said that's why I like it, I just like it because it's a freaking badass eel x]

The look is deceiving, but all and all, Spiritomb is an interesting Pokemon all around with the right moveset

The ones that I dislike the MOST are these two (Not just Generation 4 but overall as well):

^^Just ew

^^The Trio of Regi-Golems in the Hoenn Region are my least favorite of all Legendary and I personally dislike them with a passion. And to have a master for them? It falls right down there with them and Probopass!

Oh gosh how did I forget those two... Such horrid Pokemon both of them! What were they thinking with the mustache :(

Years
  • Welcome new members! :)

Seems Cynthia is getting a lot of love o.O Understandably though! Cynthia is by far my favourite champion and her team is wonderful! not you spiritomb And Riley is one I certainly forgot about, he is a very interesting character indeed... I like him! I think Roark is worth a mention too, a very interesting gym leader and a lovable one at that!

Definitely this guy cos of its ability... hate Slow Start:

Also Heatran cos it looks ugly:

What's with all the Probopass hate? I think it's cute.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Oh gosh how did I forget those two... Such horrid Pokemon both of them! What were they thinking with the mustache :(
    The mustache isn't what turned me off.....it's the whole design. Nosepass isn't any different for me, I hated that guy!
    Definitely this guy cos of its ability... hate Slow Start:

Also Heatran cos it looks ugly:

What's with all the Probopass hate? I think it's cute.
    Regigigas' Slow Start is the worst ability ever, especially for a Legendary Pokemon? I just don't get it. He looks as he can use 'Unnerve' ability or something...

Heatran is alright. 4x Weakness to Earthquake/Earth Power=Complete fainting.

Probopass looks like a joker! haha. I don't like its design all around. Magnezone is an even 100% better Pokemon! And at least Magnezone's good!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016

Probopass. It's design is horrible and why it have dem freaking mustaches?! :D

And why everyone is hating Regigigas and Heatran? They both are awesome Pokémon! I like Heatran's movepool and Regigigas' design. I'm glad they introduced such as awesome Pokémon they are.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Probopass. It's design is horrible and why it have dem freaking mustaches?! :D

And why everyone is hating Regigigas and Heatran? They both are awesome Pokémon! I like Heatran's movepool and Regigigas' design. I'm glad they introduced such as awesome Pokémon they are.
    Heatran's awesome

I wanted to mention another Pokemon I see no use of, all three types.

Does that look like a long nose or is it just me?

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Name: miakalina
    Partner Pokemon: Faye the Lopunny
    Reason for Joining: I like Sinnoh. I didn't realize how much until I picked up Platinum again recently. ~o~

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Name: miakalina
    Partner Pokemon: Faye the Lopunny
    Reason for Joining: I like Sinnoh. I didn't realize how much until I picked up Platinum again recently. ~o~
    Welcome Mia! :)

Lopunny huh? What does this beautiful looking Pokemon ever do to you to consider her as your partner?

I was amazed when I first saw Buneary. Definitely a Pokemon you can have as a plushy if it were real!

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Welcome Mia! :)

Lopunny huh? What does this beautiful looking Pokemon ever do to you to consider her as your partner?

I was amazed when I first saw Buneary. Definitely a Pokemon you can have as a plushy if it were real!

Buneary and Lopunny are my favorite Sinnoh Pokémon. 8D Buneary is super cute and Lopunny is great with her fast punches. <3

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016

Buneary and Lopunny are my favorite Sinnoh Pokémon. 8D Buneary is super cute and Lopunny is great with her fast punches. <3
    There is just one thing I never understood about Lopunny. For her sprites...why are her hands always together?

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    There is just one thing I never understood about Lopunny. For her sprites...why are her hands always together?
    Honestly when I first saw Lopunny's sprite I thought that was her chest, not her hands. It wasn't until a few months later that I realized those were her hands. Hahahaha. It's probably supposed to be some kind of cute pose.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016

Honestly when I first saw Lopunny's sprite I thought that was her chest, not her hands. It wasn't until a few months later that I realized those were her hands. Hahahaha. It's probably supposed to be some kind of cute pose.

I have officially fallen in love with Lopunny :O

That is SOOOO beautiful. The eyes!! xD
    Guess that crosses Leafeon/Glaceon/Froslass off the list of the most beautiful 4th Generation Pokemon for me! Actually, I still think Leafeon's more beautifuler haha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back