• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

† Sinnoh Victors † - The Fourth Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
  • I like Amity Square in Pt, rather than in DP. In Dp we have really limited amount of choices of Pokemon. IN Pt however, the evolved formes of starters are included. :)

Ciz

La la la ♪
    Years
  • Time for what I think about Cyrus :3

Yea, Team Galactic was not really different form Team Rocket.
    The both wanted power, the only thing that made them a bit different is that TG was more into space and time domination, and TR cared more for money.
    Cyrus wanted to destroy and then create.. but IMO he was just a psychopath who had a sad childhood and just couldn't accept the world as It is.

To be honest.. N was probably the first antagonist in pokemon that was not "just a psyho wanting power to do something" xD

Yeah but honestly among the antagonists, I loved the uniqueness of N.

Not going far from the current topic, I never really found a distinct difference of agenda between Giovanni and Cyrus. -_-"

------------------------------

sorry for the long post, been inactive for some reasons.

and for the favorite city -----> Celestic Town

well its not even a city... :| but i kinda liked the radiance there. so serene and traditional.

but city-wise, its Snowpoint City. the mild aura of the winter.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
  • Celestic Town is where you get surf right. it's too boring for my taste. I mean, i had no reason to go back there.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Yeah, I agree with the others who chose Hearthome. I felt like there was much going on in the city, and it shared like the big city status with Jubilife, so it's also one of the more notable cities. All the stuff they included in the city also gave you a bunch of stuff to do while you were in the city.

Of the smaller towns I'd probably have to say Floaroma Town. Even though it's a really small town, all the beautiful flowers just give it such a peaceful feeling, which was kinda ruined by Team Galactic being there, but other than that, it was pretty nice. ^^

New topic!

'Which was the most entertaining event in the games in your opinion?'

miltankRancher

Years
  • Most entertaining thing? Flint's hair Probably going inside mount Coronet just before facing Dialga

Aww no! I hate caves that contains legendaries and the villainous team. :\

Though this event is optional, I enjoyed training in Iron Island with Riley. I mean, powerful Pokemon, powerful partner, tons of XP!

miltankRancher

Years
  • well it was for me. And after we kicked some Galactic's butt, I come home with a newly acquired Riolu egg! Also, my Pokemon grows a lot in there, preparing me for Byron.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • I guess, one the most entertaining events that I remember, was those that happened on the way to Heatran. At the time I didn't know Heatran even was in that mountain, and when I finally reached that empty room I was so greatly annoyed because of all the time I spent, fighting my way to nothing. Though after the events with Buck stealing the 'treasure' and that, and after I returned to the room, I was so glad to see Heatran there. So I guess it wasn't that entertaining in itself, untill the reward was shown, though I don't really remember that many of the other events in the games, so I'm just gonna go with this one >_<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back