• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    No, I dont have a DS, though I can afford it, and I'm really tempted to get it, but, probably that'd distract me from the hack (definitely would distract me), but, I cant wait the day to get it and see what it feels like to lose in games online :P

Well, my mom's garden seems to be safe, since our cats dont seem to care about it (in fact, they use some plants for shadow on sunny days :D)

The weather is sunny. Still a bit cold but slowly getting warmer. I like the fact that the sun stays up for a longer time :)

About job, we're trying to finish one of those usual mid-term... ehhhmmm... deliveries? (yeah, couldnt find if that was the word)
    What's the best thing? We have a long weekend! YAY!

About how I am (replying also to pinky), I'm fine, currently a bit tired and counting the hours till the weekend. Obviously, I'm wondering what'll happen that will ruin my free days... :\
    To begin with, I already know my mom wants me to buy some new shoes (using some of my "hard earned" money), so, at least I'll try to get me something cool :P

So, that's it.

Oh... By the way, pinky: You are trying to get a job?

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Why ask? I was trying but yet. I thought if I was only a few months old from that I could get one but they say 16 everytime I ask for the age. *sniff* -_-;

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    oh well...
    hi zel.
    still will be the first to ask the 'How are you doing, zel?', 'How's the weather there, zel?' questions. :P

also, how's life? :)

edit:

well, elow again, zel. :P
    recently, I got a conversation with someone and asked if the both of us has any chance of posting our pictures in the Pictures of You thread. :\
    do you think you will be posting your pic there?

also, about the battling online and lose, I think it's gonna be a bit embarrassing, but it's still gonna be fun. :P

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    pink: I was asking because it looked to me, by your post, that you sounded like you wanted to get a job.
    Anyway, there are those "simple" jobs that young ones do (babysitting, or, whatever), perhaps you have/could do one of those? ^^

DJ: Sneezing, over and over. Yeah, gotten a cold, as usual.
    Probably because the weather changed again. Yesterday it was sunny and hot. Today is colder and rainy (I should call this day "Rainday" instead of "Sunday")

A pity, I had planned to go play soccer today... ):

Me? Posting my pic? Considering that I'm shy? Yeah, sure...! :D
    Besides, I'm a bit unsure about posting personal stuff on the web...

...Specially embarassing when a twenty-something dude loses against an 8 years old kid who after the battle tells you: "u a noob!"

...:laugh:

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    eheheh...
    zel, you are very funny. :P

well, anyways, I do think the fanclub is getting quiet in the past few days seeing that there are only a handful of members posting around here, oh well...

still will be the first one who'll ask the 'how are you today, zel?' and the 'how's the weather there?' questions...

also, ya got a cold? awww... that ain't good. :(
    and yeah, it would be kinda embarrassing though... :P

also, by the time you post your pic, it may be my time to post mine, I guess... :\

anyways, I wish you good luck with your work and hope you'll get well soon. ;)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Not too much will change in my life from one day to the other, except that I'm recovered from my cold (when will the next one occur, make your bets! XD). In the end, colds usually last only one day for me. It occurs more often but it lasts short I guess.

Free day, doing hack stuff combined with some breaks for playing something else, that's how a day gets wasted.

For the weather report, it was sunny today, but the temperature obviously dropped down. We need a few more sunny days till it starts to get warmer.

DJ, by the time I post a pic, probably we'd be about 80 :laugh:

pink, 4 months doesnt sound too much and... you should enjoy your adolescence instead of trying to get a job. Let me tell you, you'll have LOTS of time to do adult stuff X_x

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Not too much will change in my life from one day to the other, except that I'm recovered from my cold (when will the next one occur, make your bets! XD). In the end, colds usually last only one day for me. It occurs more often but it lasts short I guess.

Free day, doing hack stuff combined with some breaks for playing something else, that's how a day gets wasted.

For the weather report, it was sunny today, but the temperature obviously dropped down. We need a few more sunny days till it starts to get warmer.

DJ, by the time I post a pic, probably we'd be about 80 :laugh:

pink, 4 months doesnt sound too much and... you should enjoy your adolescence instead of trying to get a job. Let me tell you, you'll have LOTS of time to do adult stuff X_x

but but!I wanna save money! (are you really 21?)
    Wow didnt know that.. *shock*

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    yeah, zel's 21...
    anyways zel, I guess I should be asking the 'How are you, zel?' and 'How's the weather there, zel?' questions...
    Also, how's your job and the neighborhood and the cats and your room and your health and what's new? :P

as always, take care of yourself. ;)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I'll start with this instead of just replying...

Hall of Famers

» Favourite Female zel,Midori Chi,Motoko

OMG!!! It seems like I need to do a harder effort to be seen as a guy... '-_-

What's the most random thing you've ever heard?

I'm sure I've heard a lot of things, but I cant remember anything right now (besides all that "pie" thing I used to see in Marzie's club)

Hmmm... Nope, I cant remember anything else...

hello... can i join this fanclub?

Yeah, anyone's welcome.

but but!I wanna save money! (are you really 21?)
    Wow didnt know that.. *shock*

OK, I guess if you need money it's ok. What are you planning to buy?
    How much you thought I was?

yeah, zel's 21...
    anyways zel, I guess I should be asking the 'How are you, zel?' and 'How's the weather there, zel?' questions...
    Also, how's your job and the neighborhood and the cats and your room and your health and what's new? :P

as always, take care of yourself. ;)

Sneezing, as, well, usual. It's a cool and sunny day, but I cant really enjoy it too much because I'm constantly sneezing. However, I have planned a match of soccer so I'll go no matter how I'm feeling.

I'm lucky to live in a calm and quiet place, far from the noise of the city (of course, living closer to the city would make my trips to job/uni shorter, but perhaps it's better this way), so nothing exciting going on around here.

And there's nothing new to tell. Well, I'm looking for some anime to watch, now that Slayers Revolution is on a break, but so far, I havent seen anything that calls my attention.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    Tehe, 25 pages and I haven't been seen :P

Try Metalocalypse, it's not exactly anime but it's definitely a gruesome cartoon.

How many times, if at all, have you been asked "So I herd you liek mudkipz!?"

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    pinky, dont worry, in my two years here I've only been mistaken for a girl once :P (two, if I am evil and I count yours :P)
    Hey, take it easy when you are writing... Or... did you wanted to go to the bathroom? XP

But, at least, that's not as much as probably other people (and definitely less than those guys who enjoy to change their gender... ehhhhmmmm... :\)

To begin with, it's surprising that this has 25 pages. 25 pages filled with nothing, basically.

Metalocalypse... Hmmmm... I think I remember that name. Oh, I think it was because of Murderface (currently Toki Warface), but, nope... I think I pass... :)

In fact, never. I know it's some... kind of... web thing... that I cant describe well, but, still... I dont like Mudkips (4x weakness are a no-no in my list :\)

And, I only used Shoddy once, just for seeing what it was about. I didnt like that you had to setup your Pokemon first (which leads me to think it could be easy to cheat?), and, being honest, not having movements animation really sucks. Unless it has progressed more during the last year, I'm not interested in Shoddy.
    Just in case you wanted to know, I also tried YVD, a few years ago, THAT was much more interesting...

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    elow zel. ^^
    how are you today?
    how's the weather?
    how is your job?
    how are your cats doing?
    how are your parents?
    how is your neighborhood?
    how is your spore problem?

:P

anyways, I keep on forgetting, but now I finally remember...
    looky, zelly! I got 3000+ posts! :P
    nyah-nyah~ :laugh:

anyways, I wish you to have a good day and good health, zel. ;)

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    No,but I havent told you I gave myself 2 viruses. *blush* Im so stupid... well suddenly this thing pops up and says shut down in 1 minute.So I typed fast and messed up. But to be honest honest... I know you'v corrected me before,but sometimes I forget about the gender. >_<

Well the only sibling in my house is my big brother.But I BARELY see him.Sometimes I spend 2 days without seeing him. And only 1 time I was able to close that screen but when I tried again I didnt know how I did it!But these 2 days(yesterda/today) Its been a BIT better.Still have millions of pop ups at the biggining but no evil shut down screen.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    No,but I havent told you I gave myself 2 viruses. *blush* Im so stupid... well suddenly this thing pops up and says shut down in 1 minute.So I typed fast and messed up. But to be honest honest... I know you'v corrected me before,but sometimes I forget about the gender. >_<

My brother was so annoying with that kind of crap, windows has some message built into it that you type something, and it comes up with that kind of box that forces a shut down in xx:xx:xx (hours:minutes:seconds) and there was only one command to cancel it which he never told me ><

Have you got any siblings, especially annoying ones, sir Zel?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back