• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ → The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
  • Okay, so here it goes. I'm sick with Mono that I got from accidentally switching water bottles with someone. -_- I feel like total crap and just wanna lay down and do nothing until its all over.... So yeah. Gonna be off PC for the most part until its over. BTW, for those of you who don't know what Mono is, here is a link. But yeah, adios for now, PokeCommunity.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Okay, so here it goes. I'm sick with Mono that I got from accidentally switching water bottles with someone. -_- I feel like total crap and just wanna lay down and do nothing until its all over.... So yeah. Gonna be off PC for the most part until its over. BTW, for those of you who don't know what Mono is, here is a link. But yeah, adios for now, PokeCommunity.

Wow Cosmo, that sure is terrible. I hope you get well soon!

You will always have Hikari (and your other PC buddies) there for you when you get better.

From all of PC, we wish you a speedy recovery. Remember that PC will be there when you're well again.

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Ohh, Cosmo, I'm so sorry. Like Hikari said, get well soon & your buddies will miss ya.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    Hope you get well soon Cosmo! You are my biggest inspiration to keep spriting! xD

~Creampuff, Begs you not to steal this pic (whut?)

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    Okay, so here it goes. I'm sick with Mono that I got from accidentally switching water bottles with someone. -_- I feel like total crap and just wanna lay down and do nothing until its all over.... So yeah. Gonna be off PC for the most part until its over. BTW, for those of you who don't know what Mono is, here is a link. But yeah, adios for now, PokeCommunity.

Dang, I wish I knew sooner. Sorry, bro... I hope you can still play tennis. D:
    Feel Better Brother, Pedro-mister

Years
  • Well, since my interest in Pokemon has already been fading since about the time BW came around and recently even OVP and the likes started to bore me, I think it's time to leave for maybe one or two months, maybe more. Eventually I'll be back with newfound enthusiasm. :)

Years
  • Stuff happening at real life, so won't be around this week (but it's not like I'll be actually missed, so it's okay :3 )

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Hey guys

Imma be at a camp for the next two weeks and then two weeks of band camp so I won't be around that much anymore! Sorry PC.

edit: I WILL BE BACK. Also I can still go on in the evenings for the first camp. The real problem arises with the band camp ;;

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey guys

Imma be at a camp for the next two weeks and then two weeks of band camp so I won't be around that much anymore! Sorry PC.

edit: I WILL BE BACK. Also I can still go on in the evenings for the first camp. The real problem arises with the band camp ;;

Bye Droomph, I'll look after your Grovyle for you.

Camp is one of those big events that makes you leave, but I hope to see you back in August-September.

Hikari misses you... *sobs* but I'll help recruit some new users to Other Trivia.

- Hikari10

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Well, it's been a fun ride here at PC, but, it's my time to step off. 3 years really flies by fast, in rl and PC. I don't think anyone will benefit from me being here, and I don't think I benefit from being here either. A lot of the members I used to talk to everyday are inactive. Not only that, but, I have to start focusing on my rl.

I'll cut this short- I'll be lurking for a few more days, then I'm calling it quits. I doubt anyone cares, but, if you wish to talk here's my email:
    [email protected]

Good luck to all my friends here in the future!

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Well, it's all in my blog here but this thread is kind of handy to announce those kind of things too so yeah. WELL no point in repeating myself haha so read the blog I guess.

Guest123_x1

For over 7 years, I have made a lot of posts on PokéCommunity - stating my recollections and opinions, as well as getting the facts, and telling the truth. I have had the honor of making several friends over the years. However, we live in a world that expects tighter security, rigid guidelines, political correctness, and quick fixes, which are difficult for a small fish such as me in an mega-sized (and, I must admit, increasingly murky and unstable) pond such as PC to adhere to.
    In the past I would go on hiatus and then come back, and also I have had many ideas that I have wanted to put into posts and threads, but the majority of them fall into a gray area or break the rules covering this site as well as the numerous sections available to post in.
    Although I have been met with praise as well as criticism, and found much happiness in making many of my posts here, it's not enough for me to keep coming back. So it is after a very difficult decision that I announce, that by the end of this weekend (August 5), I will retire from PC. I am saying a very sad farewell to all my loyal friends and everyone else who regularly reads my posts.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • I'm completely ****ing confused by myself right now.

I'm gonna limit my PC usage until I feel a little less mean whenever it happens. I don't want to do this, but I want to avoid infractions or bans :P

If I have or do offend, harass, or troll you this week, just know that I'm about to stab myself for being rude. I hate morning face.

Years
  • I'm completely ****ing confused by myself right now.

I'm gonna limit my PC usage until I feel a little less mean whenever it happens. I don't want to do this, but I want to avoid infractions or bans :P

If I have or do offend, harass, or troll you this week, just know that I'm about to stab myself for being rude. I hate morning face.

Sad to hear that Droomph, we'll miss you buddy but you know we do have our personality issues.

Well, have a nice semi-hiatus and come back with a changed personality.

Hikari misses you already... :(

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'm completely ****ing confused by myself right now.

I'm sorry to hear that, droomph. :( I hope everything works out for you soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back