• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ The Psionic Citadel ★ (Psychic Pokemon fan club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Hmmm, interesting designs. I'll add the entries to the OP when voting starts. Keep them coming!

@Dualblade- It's nice to see that you've added level up moves, but I think the number of moves is a little too high. Pokemon usually don't learn that many moves by level up. You can make some of them egg moves if you want.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Limanya, you have a talent for spriting! Though, I think it would be better if you modify it a little more to avoid looking like a Swelllow. Good work, though.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
I want to enter the event too!
Name: Cosmotent(etymology: Cosmo, and Omnipotent)
Type: Psychic/Electricity
Species: Galactic Energy Pokemon
Abilities: Guts / Own Tempo
PokeDex Entries:
Diamond: COSMOTENT was formed when leftover energy concentrated itself into a being. It has a high mental power, and is made of pure energy.

Pearl: Formed in space, COSMOTENT has strong mental power and is made of pure energy.

Platinum: COSMOTENT is a rare creature from outer space that was created when leftover energy concentrated itself into a living being.

Black: Formed in space out of raw energy, COSMOTENT has high mental power and is full of mysterious power.

White: It was at first thought to be a legendary pokemon when astronomers first discovered it, then a large group of them were discovered in an empty part of outer space.

Image:
My computer is super glitchy...I most a image of it soon. But, take this small description for now due to them all being formed of leftover energy, they look different. Like Spinda's spots, Cosmotent can change slightly in appearance. Mainly, they're body parts are random. They can be missing a right arm, a left arm, a left leg, or a right leg. The missing part kind of has a stub where it should be. Also, the eyes change position on the face like Spinda's spots. Overall, it has a greyish, whitish body with a hint of a kind of salmon-orange color outlining it.

I guess I'll have to add some Level-Up moves. Okay, here they are...

1- Leer
1- Lick
6- Confusion
8-Confuse Ray
10-Thundershock
12-Teleport
13-Gravity
15- Thunder Wave
17-Electro Web
19-Shock Wave
23-Heal Block
25-Spark
30-Mirror Coat
35-Psybeam
45-Psychic
52-Rest
60-Discharge
67-Psystrike
76-Wild Charge
78-Thunder
85-Zen Headbutt
92-Future Sight
95-Zap Cannon
100-Psycho Boost

miltankRancher

Years
Woah, darkpokeball. I see you've given quite some thought on the moves. In fact, I love this set. But, doesn't this contain too much level-up moves?

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
@Sayan
You could make the last topic a poll as well.

I'd have to say Gardevoir is the best mono-psychic Pokemon. It's my favorite Pokemon and is very useful. Some may say Gardevoir's not the best Pokemon in battle, but it is amazing to me. I did do a solo challenge with her before. I beat Red using only Gardevoir.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
@Limanya- Right answer again!

@D4rka8isz-I think you mean FireRed :)
Another similar topic is coming up. It's about the event only pixies with 600 BST. They're even harder to choose from.

And I'd like to remind members that submission time for the ongoing event is about to end and voting period is about to start. Only a few more hours remain. So, if anyone wants to submit any entries or make any changes to their existing entry they should really hurry up!

miltankRancher

Years
Wow. I am excited for the new topic. Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, (shaymin? or manaphy? not sure here?, and Victini. Gotta go catch up on some readings.

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
Also, LATIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

Okay, so am i the richest person in this club now?
Also, i want the badge c:

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
★ *Which one is the better mono-psychic? Alakazam from gen1, Gardevoir from gen3 or Reuniclus from gen5?
★ *Which event exclusive Psychic pixie is the best? Mew, Celebi, Jirachi or Victini?

I better answer this two.

For the first one, I think it would be Reuniclus followed by Alakazam. Reuniclus, though slow, has access to one of the greatest abilities in the world. You can say that Alakazam also has Magic Guard, but it is a DW ability. So it sucks. Also, Reuniclus can make it up for the lack of speed with an access to Trick Room, and in that few turns it gets to hit first, it can sweep with a wide variety of movepool including, but not limited to, Focus Blast, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Psyshock, and Calm Mind.

Alakazam on the other hand, barring Magic Guard's status as DW (considering it as a normal ability) is great, but is held back by a poor HP and even poorer defense. His speed, however, can make him outrun most of the sweepers in OU, having a base stat of 120. His movepool is almost identical of that of Reuniclus.

For the second question.

I really cannot decide which of the pixies is the best. I mean, concept wise, and movepool wise, Mew takes the world by storm. However, I like Celebi's design, and Jirachi's stats and typing. Victini for me is the cutest among the four. I cannot decide so it is a quadruple tie for me.

@Limanya: racking up them points huh? I got tired of racking points already, seeing as I have no need to purchase some items. LOL.

But here is some pics of the POTW:

WARNING: Some big pictures

Spoiler:

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
Too many pictures... I don't care about the points. It's fun just being in the club and reading the posts. BTW, I meant HG not Red in my Solo challenge.

Anyways, I was meaning to put up the move set for Psylora but it's too late. I also prefer Celebi just because it's a Psychic/Grass type. Two of my favorite types!

Years
Best monotype Psychic is...

Reuniclus - I remember trading a Solosis from my brother's White last night, I trained her up and she turned out to be amazing!

I love Reuniclus for its amazing design and useful movepool.

579.gif
20100723012620%21579Reuniclus.png
579.gif

Reuniclus is so cool!

Last edited:
Years
Reuniclus design is so good. I just could not place where it was based off.

Well, here's the origin of Reuniclus according to its Bulbapedia page:

Reuniclus resembles a homunculus and, due to its gelatinous structure, bear-like face and abilities, may also be based on the Tardigrade. It and the rest of its evolutionary line (Solosis and Duosion) also seem to bear reference to cells, with the green substance surrounding their bodies resembling cytoplasm and the objects inside their bodies representing organelles. It may also make allusion to the embryonary stages, specifically when the embryo is fully developed to become into a fetus, while the green jelly may represent the amniotic fluid. The way its organelles are lined up in Reuniclus' arms resemble the generic meter for volume control, most likely referencing the ability to amplify its powers. It may also be based partially on an amoeba, with its arms resembling pseudopods.

That's what makes Reuniclus special.

I now have my own Reuniclus, traded from my brother's White Version!

579.gif

Level 44
Female
Hasty nature (+Speed, -Defense)
Magic Guard
Somewhat stubborn
ID No. 17464
OT Anthony (that's my brother's name)
152 HP / 66 Atk / 72 Def / 122 Sp. Atk / 90 Sp. Def / 35 Spd
Psychic, Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, Trick Room

Doesn't she look awesome!

Last edited:

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
I'd say the best Pixie is definitely Jirachi. It has the great 100 all stats like the others; but also has a cute design (2nd only to Victini), a great typing and a incredibly movepool that makes it unbelievably versatile. It can run a variety of sets like TrickScarf, SubCM, Stealth Rock support, Specially defensive tank, Superachi, etc. It can Set up Rocks, wall powerful Dragon moves, spread paralysis, give Wish support, and just when you're about to lose it can haxily net you a win! Too bad I don't have room for one in my current team.

Best mono-Psychic is harder to decide. Reuniclus is undoubtedly the strongest, but Alakazam is so much cooler! I mean, it has an IQ of 5000! God knows why it even listens to a trainer like me who's so much dumber with an IQ score of only 126!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back