• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ Toxic to the Touch ★ Poison Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
  • Pokébank: Yeah! I can get my - ugh, now I HAVE to finish Black 2. I'm just dragging through it unfortunately. I've gotten to a point where I've got 6 Pokémon but they're all too low-leveled.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Koff~

Well then. Pokemon Bank officially blows in terms of functionality. No touch screen controls and a lack of sensibility will dampen the use of these applications.

Step 1: Insert Pokemon X or Y
    Step 2: Start up Pokemon Bank
    Step 3: Download Pokemon Transfer
    Step 4: Insert Previous Gen. V Pokemon game
    Step 5: Start said game and move Pokemon you want to transfer into box number 1
    Step 6: Save the game
    Step 7: Remove the cartridge and replace Pokemon X or Y
    Step 8: Start up Pokemon Bank
    Step 9: Move Pokemon from the transfer box to any other available box
    Step 10: Exit Pokemon Bank
    Step 11: Start up Pokemon X or Y to recover earned items like BP or Pokemiles
    Step 12: Repeat steps 1-11 as needed for only 30 Pokemon at a time
    Step 13: Alternatively you can just [for legal reasons this sentence has been altered or removed in it's entirety] yourself. Sincerely, Nintendo

This system is so broken that I spent 10 minutes fiddling with it and then just went about my business, meaning I just decided to go to bed rather than spend time forcing this thing down and making it take my digital junk. It sounded like I'd be able to get in and get out with my full roster from Gen. V and unfortunately, that's not the case.

I'd have to say that with all of the available slots full to the brim (full boxes, full daycare, etc.) this method makes me want to play a different game. Know what happened last time? I fricking fell asleep and the battery died on me. That's how bad this is! This is like white collar labor, only without the cubicle and the base pay!

Other random news: school is killing me. Killzone Mercenary redeemed the failure that was Killzone 3, and Shadowfall's plot sounds like a terrible spin-off. No old characters were brought back from the previous games except one, and I have no idea why they even created him in the first place. Stahl is a freaking loser character man. KZ3 sucked, the plot sucked, the MP was a step down (24 online compared to KZ2's 32), the graphics suffered, and war was made 'cheery' again. Keep your freaking Unicorns out of my blood soaked dirt! That is all, koffi~

Hey koffi, Id be happy to catch you a female HA abra in a luxball if your still after it. I hav every friend safari available. I tend to obsess over such things... [looks at feet and wispers "friend safarid"] let me know.

If you still have that MG Abra, great! If and when I start up again, I'll keep that in mind. PM me your code and I'll add it. If you don't have it, that's fine too, koffi~

Nakala Pri

Well then. Pokemon Bank officially blows in terms of functionality. No touch screen controls and a lack of sensibility will dampen the use of these applications.

Step 1: Insert Pokemon X or Y
    Step 2: Start up Pokemon Bank
    Step 3: Download Pokemon Transfer
    Step 4: Insert Previous Gen. V Pokemon game
    Step 5: Start said game and move Pokemon you want to transfer into box number 1
    Step 6: Save the game
    Step 7: Remove the cartridge and replace Pokemon X or Y
    Step 8: Start up Pokemon Bank
    Step 9: Move Pokemon from the transfer box to any other available box
    Step 10: Exit Pokemon Bank
    Step 11: Start up Pokemon X or Y to recover earned items like BP or Pokemiles
    Step 12: Repeat steps 1-11 as needed for only 30 Pokemon at a time
    Step 13: Alternatively you can just [for legal reasons this sentence has been altered or removed in it's entirety] yourself. Sincerely, Nintendo

This system is so broken that I spent 10 minutes fiddling with it and then just went about my business, meaning I just decided to go to bed rather than spend time forcing this thing down and making it take my digital junk. It sounded like I'd be able to get in and get out with my full roster from Gen. V and unfortunately, that's not the case.

I'd have to say that with all of the available slots full to the brim (full boxes, full daycare, etc.) this method makes me want to play a different game. Know what happened last time? I fricking fell asleep and the battery died on me. That's how bad this is! This is like white collar labor, only without the cubicle and the base pay!

Other random news: school is killing me. Killzone Mercenary redeemed the failure that was Killzone 3, and Shadowfall's plot sounds like a terrible spin-off. No old characters were brought back from the previous games except one, and I have no idea why they even created him in the first place. Stahl is a freaking loser character man. KZ3 sucked, the plot sucked, the MP was a step down (24 online compared to KZ2's 32), the graphics suffered, and war was made 'cheery' again. Keep your freaking Unicorns out of my blood soaked dirt! That is all, koffi~

If you still have that MG Abra, great! If and when I start up again, I'll keep that in mind. PM me your code and I'll add it. If you don't have it, that's fine too, koffi~

Wow, that sounds like a LOT of work. :O damn Nintendo, trying to kill us, wipe out anyone who doesn't buy their fricken consoles every five seconds. xD Don't get me wrong, i love them, but not everyone is an Asian Mastermind, haha.

Sounds like a hard day, Lmao.

I started a new file on Pokemon X and i'm going to have Skunktank again, but unfortunetly, that's the only Toxic which will make the team! ;-;

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • Toxic to the Touch... I love it. This is definitely my kind of club. <3 I would absolutely love to join this club. Poison-types are what I prefer most of all. But, if I had to choose a pair for partners, they would have to be Arbok and Dustox. I absolutely love them. I can't honestly say they were my favorite most of my life, but I CAN say they definitely grew into who I am now.

Now, for the question topics.

Which Generation Holds The Best Poison Types? Generation I, hands down. They pretty much had the most Poison-types offered throughout the series. Not to mention, Pokemon like Arbok, Victreebel and Weezing really paved the way for what lovely Poison-types we have now.

What Is Your Favorite And Why? I honestly couldn't tell you. I love a lot of them, but I can't put a finger on a favorite. I can't even discover my favorite overall Pokemon, but I'd like to think it would be Arbok, as my fascination of snakes were the one thing I held onto, as well as my obsession with Pokemon. ;P

Least Favorite? Qwilfish, hands down. I love ALL Poison-types, except that one. It's not memorable, and not really likeable. At least, to me.

Who Is Your Favorite Gym Leader/Elite Four Poison Type User? To be quite honest, I don't really like either Koga or Roxie. I know Janine is also a Gym Leader affiliated with Poison-types, but she works the same gym as the same role. A ninja. Not really a fan of ninjas. But if I did have to choose, it'd be Roxie. She's pretty cool, and I'm glad someone finally insisted on a Poison-type expert, but something just irks me about Roxie. But then again, beggars can't be choosers. ;P

Post Script: I hope this is quite alright. I couldn't get a good grasp going about joining, so I cobbled together a few example posts and the introductory post. Again, I'd love to join, Poison is where it's at.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Toxic to the Touch... I love it. This is definitely my kind of club. <3 I would absolutely love to join this club. Poison-types are what I prefer most of all. But, if I had to choose a pair for partners, they would have to be Arbok and Dustox. I absolutely love them. I can't honestly say they were my favorite most of my life, but I CAN say they definitely grew into who I am now.

Which Generation Holds The Best Poison Types? Generation I, hands down. They pretty much had the most Poison-types offered throughout the series. Not to mention, Pokemon like Arbok, Victreebel and Weezing really paved the way for what lovely Poison-types we have now.

What Is Your Favorite And Why? I honestly couldn't tell you. I love a lot of them, but I can't put a finger on a favorite. I can't even discover my favorite overall Pokemon, but I'd like to think it would be Arbok, as my fascination of snakes were the one thing I held onto, as well as my obsession with Pokemon. ;P

Least Favorite? Qwilfish, hands down. I love ALL Poison-types, except that one. It's not memorable, and not really likeable. At least, to me.

Who Is Your Favorite Gym Leader/Elite Four Poison Type User? To be quite honest, I don't really like either Koga or Roxie. I know Janine is also a Gym Leader affiliated with Poison-types, but she works the same gym as the same role. A ninja. Not really a fan of ninjas. But if I did have to choose, it'd be Roxie. She's pretty cool, and I'm glad someone finally insisted on a Poison-type expert, but something just irks me about Roxie. But then again, beggars can't be choosers. ;P

Post Script: I hope this is quite alright. I couldn't get a good grasp going about joining, so I cobbled together a few example posts and the introductory post. Again, I'd love to join, Poison is where it's at.

Welcome! Arbok is awesome, so I agree with you there. Qwilfish is meh, so that's a good choice as a least favorite as well. I have to disagree about Koga, though. He's one of my favorite Gym Leaders and Elite Four, and he owns a Crobat. Major brownie points for that.

Nakala Pri

Toxic to the Touch... I love it. This is definitely my kind of club. <3 I would absolutely love to join this club. Poison-types are what I prefer most of all. But, if I had to choose a pair for partners, they would have to be Arbok and Dustox. I absolutely love them. I can't honestly say they were my favorite most of my life, but I CAN say they definitely grew into who I am now.

Heehee! Hi there! :D nice to meet another Poisonous Enthusiast as such as myself! :D (i make really short posts so yeah, lol)

I really can't stand Qwlfish too, IT IS SO STUPID AND I HATE IT AAAAYHKUYHGKUYG!! *shreds paper* xD

Roxie is my favorite THEN Janine, even though I never watched the anime or even played that game. xD But design wise, I love JANINE!!!! :D I never played Pokemon Black/White 2 either but I watched my sister play and i instantly loved Roxie's sass! <3

I'll add ya to the list and again, nice to have ya here! :D

Nakala Pri

Damn, still no cut for a Poison type on my team. :X But then again... I really wanted to start new and if I were to have a Poison type it'd have to be a Skunktank. <3

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    I like Toxicroak, Gengar, and Drapion, so heres the sprites ill use:

Answers to the Topic Questions:
    -Generation 4 Because of Drapion and Toxicroak!

-Toxicroak Because of Its Design and Typing!

-Weezing Because It's Just...Wierd

-Koga!:3

Nakala Pri

I like Toxicroak, Gengar, and Drapion, so heres the sprites ill use:

Answers to the Topic Questions:
    -Generation 4 Because of Drapion and Toxicroak!

-Toxicroak Because of Its Design and Typing!

-Weezing Because It's Just...Wierd

-Koga!:3

Heeeeey, good to have you here! ^^ I really hope you enjoy it here and hopefully we'll finally get the club up and running more... actively, haha. xD

And guys, I'm basically giving free give-away avatars so drop me a request and SLAM-BAM-IN-A-CAN! :D I'll get onto it asap. c:

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    To help boost activity, Rozu, I'm going to kick-off a new topic for you. Don't mind, okay? n__n" If you were to give a pre-evolution to any posion-types, which would it be? Why would you choose it? How would you expect it to look? What would you call it?

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Hi, it's been a long time. Remember when I used to post here every hour? Life used to be so easy. Anyway...

If you were to give a pre-evolution to any posion-types, which would it be?

I may steal this as a topic for my club in the future, but I just posted a new one so it'll have to wait :P Croagunk is the only one I think that looks like it could have a pre-evo, and that would probably as some sort of tadpole since it's a frog, and I think that's overdone. Other than that, maybe Koffing starts out as like a thinner gas that forms into a Koffing as it grows.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    If you were to give a pre-evolution to any posion-types, which would it be?
    Hm, yeah, guess I have to agree with Rozu; from the link that she's posted, it would be sort of hard to squeeze in pre-evolution to poison-types. xD" If I had to choose one, maybe I would go with Gulpin. It'd look pretty much the same, but would have smaller body.

Nakala Pri

If it were Gulpin I'd think it'll have to have really low stats and look kinda like a balloon which is running out of air or a small bean bag which is a lighter colour then Gulpin. C: Make it look more like a baby. :P

Koffing and Weezing are pretty perfect... and I think most first gen Pokemon are so I reckon'... let awesome sleeping dogs lie, haha.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Genwunner much?

I think it could work, it would basically be like a toxic mist starting out and then it would collect and compact itself to become a Koffing. Don't like it?

Nakala Pri

Maaaaybe. :X Buuuut I'm too fond of them to wish for any change WHAT-SO-EVER! D:

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Well I can't deny that Koffing and Weezing are awesome, but that's the only decent idea I have. I don't like the Croagunk one because it's too generic and has already been done in Pokémon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    If it were Gulpin I'd think it'll have to have really low stats and look kinda like a balloon which is running out of air or a small bean bag which is a lighter colour then Gulpin. C: Make it look more like a baby. :P

Yeah, that's exactly how I'd imagine it to look. XD We don't really have to worry about stats, because not much people are going to be using it anyway. It would be there only for the sake of it, haha. As for Koffing pre-evolution, I'm totally a-okay with that. Its body is already pretty big, so a smaller version of it would definitely seem believable.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • If you were to give a pre-evolution to any Poison-types, which would it be?

I can't really say any of them need prevos, to be quite honest. Most of them either have a solid line-up, or are okay without a prevo. Seviper, maybe. But, I like the Fang Snake Pokemon as is.

Although, I will say there's one in particular that needs an evolution.

Qwilfish. It's a Pokemon swept under the rug, but could've actually had a neat evo. If you've seen Gobul from Monster Hunter, you could probably think of something. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back