• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ Toxic to the Touch ★ Poison Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakala Pri

Yeah, so far I'd have to go with Qwlfish myself, the ugly little- pardon me, wonderful pointy, little critter... >_>

Heehee, yeah, all the others are too hard to edit in even the tiniest ways, haha.

Nakala Pri

If you were to go on an adventure with ONE toxic-type Pokemon, who would it be?

Shoot! ^^

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years

That's really difficult for me, because my "dream team" consists of Seviper and Dustox, probably my top two faves. D:

But, for the sake of the question, I'd have to pick Seviper. I absolutely adore Dustox, and think it's the cutest. But, my fascination of snakes (along with my fandomness of Pokemon) is pretty much the only thing from my childhood that actually stuck with me.

Seviper is definitely the one Poison-type I'm a big fan of.

Nakala Pri

I think going on a journey with a Scolipede (you could sleep on it's back or ride on it, heehee) would be pretty epic! <3 Buuuuuut having an Ivysaur would rock too... OMG, I'm so indecisive! D:

For usefulness, Scolipede, for funness, Ivysaur and for just plain adoration theeen Nidorina! C:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years

Crobat for sure. It can fly me wherever and it's a pretty good fighter. Not to mention it's all around awesome.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If you were to go on an adventure with one poison-type Pokémon, who would it be?
Definitely Gengar. It's pretty powerful and has a variety of moves in its arsenal, making it able to take down almost any opponent. Plus, since it's a ghost, it could disappear itself any time it wishes to, and scare anybody. That would be fun, wouldn't it? xD" My second choice would be Toxicroak; I just love that Pokémon.

Nakala Pri

Yeah, Gengar would be pretty useful, Crobat too~

But a journey is pretty much based on your gut-feeling if it were to REALLY happen. C: Soooo, Nidorina for me! ^^

Wicked3DS

Years
Gengar would be second choice for sure...but it can't fly, so Crobat wins.

I can never really argue with a Nido, Nidoking will always be one of my favorites.

Nakala Pri

I really have high hopes for Gen 7, i have no idea why because of how much gen 6 was a totally drop in the franchise. :c Hopefully Gen 7 will focus on the deader types and will try and pick up on the good 'ol Pokemon design from Gen 1~

Wicked3DS

Years
Nidoqueen is pretty cool too, but Nidoking gets Megahorn and has better offensive stats. Offense > Defense. I guess you could say I'm the aggressive type :X

You're thinking about Gen 7 already?! We aren't even 6 months into Gen 6, and they are still releasing new Pokémon. Patience, grasshopper. :P

Nakala Pri

Saaaaaaaaame but I'm also a feminist and I always prefer using female Pokemon~ xD

Yeah, haha. O.O" Buuuuut i was highly disappointed in the lack of awesomeness in Gen 6 so hopefully Gen 7 focuses on deader Pokemon. LIKE THE TOXICS! :D

Nakala Pri

And then a Poison and... Dragon type? :O

A kinda creepy dragon with flashing yellow eyes with two talons tainted with Poison and it's surrounded by a purplish vapor aaaand it is...

A dark purple? xD

Nakala Pri

I dunno. xD

Maybe a Poison aaaaaand... Psychic? :P I'll let your imagination imagine it for me. >:D

Wicked3DS

Years
Dragalge is strange to me. It should've stayed a Water-type and not changed to a Dragon. They need a Dragon/Poison that looks like an actual dragon instead of a deformed Kingdra :P

Poison/Psychic...Alakazam with poison barbs? :P

Nakala Pri

Alakazam with poisoned barbs? o,o Souuuunds... like he just got shot with poisoned barbs. xD

But Poison/Psychic would be pretty nifty! :D

Wicked3DS

Years
Alakazam with poisoned barbs? o,o Souuuunds... like he just got shot with poisoned barbs. xD

But Poison/Psychic would be pretty nifty! :D

No no no, poison barbs he can attack with, not that he got shot with *sigh* -.-

I'm trying to come up with a cool idea for a Posion/Psychic but I can't think of anything original :/

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
I don't really know how a Poison/Psychic type would work, imho. I mean yes, there are pokemon with opposite typing, like Ground/Flying, Grass/Ice and so on and so forth.

I dunno. I just can't begin to imagine what a Poison/Psychic would look like.

Wicked3DS

Years
I actually think a Psychic snake would be an interesting concept (to go along with that Fire/Poison-type snake we mentioned a looooooong time ago), I just don't know what it would look like. Hmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back