• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ Toxic to the Touch ★ Poison Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakala Pri

Try using Imgur. :3

I love Scolipede so much, I can't even explain it. xD Though Venipede is as ugly as hell, haha. xD

Years
  • I love Scolipede so much, I can't even explain it. xD Though Venipede is as ugly as hell, haha. xD

waaaaaaaaaaaaat.. venipede looks like hes a bro, baked off his head. and scolipede is an archnemisis of mine. always in to baton pass a dance or earthquake a mate

Nakala Pri

I gotta admit, challenging Scolipede's Mega Horn which he spams day and night is quite annoying. ;-;

BUT I LOVE HIM!! I WANT HIS EEEEEGG!! xD

Nice signature by the way, hella tragic. xD

SnailCandy

Bass Dropper
    Years
  • So, I know I've been gone for a while, but I had this great idea (courtesy of the Smogon forums) of a little contest we can do!

The idea is to take a pokemon and change it into a different type, so for this thread, we'll have a challenge to turn a pokemon that isn't normally Poison-type into an actual Poison-type pokemon! What do you guys think? :3

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • That's strange, it shows up fine on my end. No matter, here it is.

Spoiler:

Also, that sounds like a fun challenge, Snail.

Nakala Pri

I reckon Mismagius should be Ghost/Poison, that would be so totally awesome, since she is kinda like a witch and brew.... poisonous concoctions, haha. xD

SnailCandy

Bass Dropper
    Years
  • Here's my entry! ^o^

Meet Acidix, the Steel Snake Pokemon. I made some minor alterations and some recoloring to Steelix's sprite and ended up with this! It's a Steel/Poison type, so minus the 4x weakness to ground, this thing could wreck shop. Seriously!

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Wow. That thing does not look like one I'd ever wanna mess with. Kill it with Fire! (Literally, it is a Steel-type :P )

That it pretty awesome though. I'll have to work on something for this.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Awesome entry, SnailCandy! That really does look like a poison-type. I'll see if I could enter the contest, but I'm not such a great spriter, though, so I'm not promising anything. :P What are the prizes? Haha.

Years
  • Here's my entry! ^o^

Meet Acidix, the Steel Snake Pokemon. I made some minor alterations and some recoloring to Steelix's sprite and ended up with this! It's a Steel/Poison type, so minus the 4x weakness to ground, this thing could wreck shop. Seriously!

I gotta say, it looks like it'll be an amazing Fairy killer because of the 4x Fairy resistance and the fact it can proceed to destroy them. The 4x Ground weakness sucks but yeah great job you did there!

Nakala Pri

This. Is. Friggin. Epic. Man! :O

You should seriously start a shop! you can resprite Pokemon and change certain aspects, like this awesome guy! ^^

Awesome entry, SnailCandy! That really does look like a poison-type. I'll see if I could enter the contest, but I'm not such a great spriter, though, so I'm not promising anything. :P What are the prizes? Haha.

Hmm.... it really does need some prizes, eh? ;-;

I wish it could be getting supporter but i'm not allowed to donate yeeet, so it'll have to be something slightly different...

The winner get's second in command, four bonus Pokemon and... a special mention in my signature and the club itself! :D

Last edited:

SnailCandy

Bass Dropper
    Years
  • Oh, I forgot to mention something, Nymphadora. Although, I don't know if it changes much. You can use any medium you choose to create your entry. Pencil and paper, free-hand spriting, or recoloring and reworking, etc. If you think you'd have a better time with anything else, feel free! ^_^

Nakala Pri

Sorry for being inactive, just been distracted and over the weekend I caught Hives. :C

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Yuck! :(

A deadline for submissions for prizes. I'd like to create one if I find some free time away from my music (which may not be much :O )

Nakala Pri

No worries or rush, it can end... on the 31st of February? ^^

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
    Years
  • Just reporting that I caught a shiny Nidorina. Named it Charlotte, just like I did back in Silver. History repeats itself, self referencial etc, blah blah blah. I think I'm done with the game now. "Charlotte" was my Mewtwo so I don't have much of a reason to continue, even though I haven't actually caught any of the post game legendaries.

Or, and, er have fun with your contest guys. :]

Nakala Pri

Yeah, after completing Pokemon X/Y there is literally NOTHING to do. xD no after activities, nothing else which would add some spunk, NOTHING!!! ;-;

NIDORINNAAAAAAA!! <3

Haha, thanks, Patty. >:D

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
    Years
  • Whatever, Rozu. I ain't even bothered. :P

But yeah, they really ought to give the games a lot more options for post and even during game play. I get battles are the meat and potatoes but it all seems so pointless after a while. They should've put contests back in, or had more mini games akin to the stuff in Pokemon-amie and Super Training. But considering what they were able to give us, I'm not gonna talk about should'ves. Heck, they made Nidoran catchable again, that's still a shocker to me even today.

I'll just continue to mess around with 'amie because it's still the best new feature these guys should've had years ago.

Nakala Pri

Yeah, i would have loved to dress my Pokemon up in 3D accessories and watched them dance, maybe even picked the moves? :3

that would have rocked, but yeah, I'm happy that Poison types are getting more attention! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back