• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~☆THE HINAMORI_MOMO FAN CLUBBEH MAYUNN☆~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Nopez. I'm sticking with Luna-chan unless you get your name changed. Beret is Squishy-kun to me no matter whatz. Plus, if I turn complete emo, then my hair will have no purple left. It'll become full new-moon-black instead of just taking over portions of my hair. And weirdly, it's natural. I haven't dyed my hair since I made it purple.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Do not turn emo Momo or I'll have to hug you =\.

NYUU!!!! DUN TURN INTO A EMO KID!!!

If you do that, um...I just realized that physical threats don't work on emo kids, do they? T_T

You're on now! HOMG!!

What's going on?

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    *Glompz Maki-kun* Hai! How are you. And physical threats don't work on emo kids. Why do you think Danny-kun said he'd hafta hug me?

HOMG GUESS WHAT!?! I just talked to my boy Wil and..yeah..why did you block him? xD

Or did it just happen by accident, like that day you blocked me? T_T

...Jesus, I need'a think of something better then..um..

If you go all emo kid on me I will...Nothing's coming to me.. DAMMIT! >_<

Im'a call you stabby again. Because I can. T_T

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    And I guess I'll keep stabbing you. Because I can. And I'll cut myself every now and then like I used to.

Eh..fack. T.T

The stabbing was actually pretty sexy for the first like, 15 minutes, then it kinda just..took control of every MSN chat we ever had xD

...I have nothing to say about you cutting yourself. *Throws rocks@Emo kid*

NYUU! TRIVIUM STILL SUCKS AS MUCH AS THEY DID WHEN I SAW THEM LIVE LAST YEAR AT...Okay fine O<

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    ..You hug him, and all I get from you is rocks?! >O

Erik, dude...Let me get Kura's MSN from you <_<

GrayLuna

Years
    Oh ok then here let me help you. Now lets see where did I put it... Found it!

*Whacks Momo on the head with hammer.*
    There now Momo doesn't even know what emo is. Ups wait.... I think I whacked her too hard.
    She doesn't remember her name or who she is.O_o
    *Runs away*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back