• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥☆♥ Myzou's Trainer Card Area: Take 2 ♥☆♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
  • Name: Riley
    Template: Mini
    Badges: No Badges
    Background:
    This
    Trainer Sprite: Could it possibly be Riley from D/P/Pt
    Pokemon: Riolu and Chimchar
    Balls: Could I have the Pokemon Icons please

Thanks in advance.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • I don't typically use Battle Frontier things, they just cause issues XD But I will for this~

Silver Yutaka

Pokemon Purifier
    Years
  • Name: Silver
    Template: Triangle
    Badges:Orange ribbons
    Background: i like the one u use
    Trainer Sprite: this without the skitty

Pokemon: shiny umbreon(on top), shiny arcanine(bottem), tyranitar(bottom right), flygon (bottom left), infernape (top left), Raichu (top right)
    Balls: Pokemon Sprites

Neutrino

The Jelly-Stuff of legend...
    Years
  • Name: Chihiro
    Template: Circle
    Badges: All 8 Sinnoh badges
    Background: https://www.scenta.co.uk/_db/_images/eruption140.jpg
    Trainer Sprite: male platinum hero
    Pokemon: (all platinum sprites please) Weavile, Clefable, Entei, Yangmega(shiny), Dialga, Torterra
    Balls:
    Weavile, clefable-ultra balls_Entei, Dialga-master balls_Torterra-pokeball_Yangmega-safari ball

P.S. if you already have too many requests, that's okay, just ignore until you are able to fit it in, thnx would be greatly appreciated =D

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2009
    Name: Andrew
    Template: Circle
    Badges: All 8 Hoenn
    Background: Ocean (Just pick any
    Trainer Sprite: Crasher Wake ( If You can)
    Pokemon: Salamance Raichu Corsola Walrien Torkoal Gardevoir
    Balls: None

Years
  • Name: Crystal
    Template: Triangle (like the one in your sginature)
    Badges: All 8 Johto
    Background: Multicoloured (like the one in your first traingle example and sig)
    Trainer Sprite: Cynthia
    Pokemon: Espeon, Pikachu, Suicune, Meganium, Typhlosion, Nidoking, (for the sprites, may you plz use theones in my sig ((so i guess all that means is Espeon and Pikachu are both for D/P, not Pt)))
    Balls: I would not likethe balls, but the Mystery Dungeon Sprites instead :) thank you

I know you have had so many requests. so u can ignore this one till your all done (i just posted so i dont forget) I really dont care when i get one, just you look so talented, i would like one, though you can take your time. i really dont care. :P

So ya. Good luck, and good job!

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Requests Closed Until I have the cards finished, as I have 5 requests. :D

They won't be done til tomorrow most likely though, my hands are freezing and it's hard to type, let alone put together cards o.o >:( I hate the weather here >_<

Last edited:

Ultra Ball X

Certified Ultra Ball
    Years
  • Requests Closed Until I have the cards finished, as I have 5 requests. :D

They won't be done til tomorrow most likely though, my hands are freezing and it's hard to type, let alone put together cards o.o >:( I hate the weather here >_<

Understood Myzou I shall wait until it is done.

Years
  • Understood Myzou I shall wait until it is done.
    [enter lame pun] Ditto [enter lame pun]

EDIT: BTW. For the Tirnagle Card. If Crystal cant fit, they Crys is okay! Also, for the badges, if Johto is not avalible, then Sinnoh is fine. :P

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Starting on them now, sorry they weren't done yesterday, I'm sick ._. *sigh* I swear, I get sick WAY too much XD

EDIT: Done! :D (Wow, I'm at 999 posts XD) Lane, you didn't post which trainer you wanted... but I saw u were a guy so I used the base D/P trainer, if you want a diff one, tell me.

Last edited:
    Years
  • omg thanks so much! it looks wonderful! its in my siggy (and so are you!) :)

o...um. i know you do not do this much, but i hope you can fr me. if you cant that is fine. But...well. My Pikachu evolved into a Raichu, and i was hoping i could show it on ur wonderful card you made me. If you wont do the edit, that is fine. But if you can i woud be delighted (and i promise not to bother you again! :P)

PS. Get Well Soon!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back