• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~τhe [S] e x y → kimberly ← fanCLUB~♥

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Been doing okay. I am so happy that I am getting used to eating healthy. I haven't even cracked once. I been sticking to it. And I feel great. ^_^ I really want to see my family on Christmas...so I need to save some money.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes it is still alive! XD

Man, I been so lucky that I haven't gotten sick. Yeah it has been going around. I hope you won't get sick Kim. ;; Stay away from the sick.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    A monsoon? Uh oh...that isn't good. But I bet there are not as dangerous as a hurricane. x.x I really hate hurricanes. But we have been lucky this season. No major hurricanes, yay! I am so happy about that. And the season is over this month! YES! Hurricane season is over!

Hehe, *ahem* Sorry about that. I been doing fine. Oh man I just ate some fish with broccli, yellow squash, onions, green peppers, and red peppers. It was so good. I cooked it too. :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    What is going on here? Two random people? Oh well...welcome to the club I guess. XD

I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving Kim! Mine was very nice. I didn't overeat! Yay!

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • Hi everyone, it's Kimmu. :] (yes, kimmu)

How's everyone been? I've been super busy over here, not enough time to be on PC very much. :[ Merry early Christmas!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Kimmu, lol. That is cute. I hope you had a nice Christmas and New Year's. Mine was great even though it was heartbreaking. I had to say goodbye to my stepmom and dad. They are my life. I love them dearly. It was so great to be with them. I know you been busy, it is life though. I hope to hear from you soon.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • Aw, I'm sorry. ;~;

Well Christmas went well, I'm dying my hair dark brown in April (don't ask, haha), and I'm getting my hair trimmed and getting side bangs today. :] SO KIMMU'S LIFE IS GOING WELL AGAIN. ♥

Back