• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Cordelia

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'd teach Charmander to do the trapeze... because what would be more amusing? XD

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years

• New topic: 'What circus act would you teach your partner Pokemon to perform?'
    Ooooh, fancy topics, I love those n_n
    Though, I don't know any cool tricks that a bird would be able to perform, but I guess some kind of ring of death trick. Like, I send Pidgey flying through some flaming rings, (I'm a sadistic bastard, I know) and then... idk, whatever.

Last edited:

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
    Years
  • New topic: 'What circus act would you teach your partner Pokemon to perform?'

Can you imagine a juggling Sandshrew? I certainly can![/SIZE]

A juggling Sandshrew would be adorable~

You know that trick where a pretty woman stands atop a horse as it runs or something like that? I can't think of what it's called...anyway, I would try to teach a Ponyta and Kirlia to do that ^^.

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
  • Winning club of the year is good, but let's stick to topics about cute Pokemon, eh? ^_^ Aww Teezee, that picture's adorable! <3

New topic: 'What circus act would you teach your partner Pokemon to perform?'

Can you imagine a juggling Sandshrew? I certainly can!

My Ambipom shall walk on his hands while juggling spears with his tails and simeltaneously jumping through a ring of fire or two. ^_^

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • Hmm, cutest normal type Pokemon? This is a tough one! I think I'll have to go with...

buneary2-1.gif

In my mind it's one of the cutest Pokemon ever. <3

How could I forget Buneary :(((( that was sad! Buneary is my fav normal type hands down!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Buneary became one of my favorite Normal type Pokemons because of Dawn. :3

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • I can't take it anymore. I'm joining!

Name: deoxys121
    Two cute Pokemon: Solosis; Frillish
    Partner Pokemon: Squishy the Frillish (Male)
    Ani592MS.png

Hmm... a circus act for a Frillish... Frillish is a jellyfish; so, he can sqeeze through the smallest spaces. I'd have him squeeze his way through twisted tubes in all sorts of shapes. :D

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Minccino? Yes, it's certainly cute. Nice choice! I didn't know you got a thing for cute types, deoxys! :P

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Cutest Normal-type? I'd have to say it's Minccino! Minccino is just SO CUTE!!! The anime does a great job of portraying this.

Speaking of Minccino... I kinda want a Minccino plushie. But I bet pictures would suffice, no?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I can't take it anymore. I'm joining!

Name: deoxys121
    Two cute Pokemon: Solosis; Frillish
    Partner Pokemon: Squishy the Frillish (Male)
    Ani592MS.png

Hmm... a circus act for a Frillish... Frillish is a jellyfish; so, he can sqeeze through the smallest spaces. I'd have him squeeze his way through twisted tubes in all sorts of shapes. :D

Welcome to the club deoxys! I hope you enjoy your time here and you stay active also. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, me, Alex and TheGr8 are always ready to assist you.

- Xeberos, Co-Owner of The Cute Pokemon Club

And for the topic I say Cyndaquil. It can do cool fire tricks. And let's add Cyndaquil to the list.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021

Twiggy, you want a Minccino plushie? Well, they're all over eBay.
    chillarmyminccinoplush.jpg

~Daaaaaaaaaw~ I guess I'm going to melt again! (How many times I have melted from cuteness in this thread? XD)

(The sewing on the other hand... :|)

Back