• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
  • I'd like to submit this banner I just made to the club. It's representative of the partner Pokemon I chose.
    cuteclub.png

Years
  • I'd like to submit this banner I just made to the club. It's representative of the partner Pokemon I chose.
    cuteclub.png

You're making me start to like Frillish more, nice work Josh!

When Alex sees this, he'll probably award points for submitting artwork to the club.

Anyways, here's another of my custom banners. This one features Ambipom.

CutePokemonClubAmbipom.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    name:ultimatewolf
    two cute pokemon:mew & latias
    partner pokemon:giggles : mew

Bonjour! Welcome to the club! Personally I'm a huge fan of Mew and Latias, so good choices there! What is it that you find so cute about these Pokemon? And what makes you think pokemon are you in general? I love the name Giggles for Mew! Did you like it in the first movie? ^^ Enjoy your stay here and keep active! :)

A juggling Sandshrew would be adorable~

You know that trick where a pretty woman stands atop a horse as it runs or something like that? I can't think of what it's called...anyway, I would try to teach a Ponyta and Kirlia to do that ^^.

I can't say I do know that trick! Feel free to find pictures or something to help demonstrate? xD

My Ambipom shall walk on his hands while juggling spears with his tails and simeltaneously jumping through a ring of fire or two. ^_^

Pfft, your Ambipom is a complete show off ;) That does sound cool though!

I can't take it anymore. I'm joining!

Name: deoxys121
    Two cute Pokemon: Solosis; Frillish
    Partner Pokemon: Squishy the Frillish (Male)
    Ani592MS.png

Hmm... a circus act for a Frillish... Frillish is a jellyfish; so, he can sqeeze through the smallest spaces. I'd have him squeeze his way through twisted tubes in all sorts of shapes. :D

Ahah, glad you finally came our way! ;D I see you're a big fan of squishy Pokemon! Great to see that you like some unique ones! What is it that you find so cute about these Pokemon? Other than being squishy xD And what makes you think certain Pokemon are cuter than others? ^^ Great to have you here, enjoy your stay and keep active! :)

I'd like to submit this banner I just made to the club. It's representative of the partner Pokemon I chose.
    cuteclub.png

Great banner Josh! I love it, I'll add it to the gallery now! ^^ And +25 points for the art~

You're making me start to like Frillish more, nice work Josh!

When Alex sees this, he'll probably award points for submitting artwork to the club.

Anyways, here's another of my custom banners. This one features Ambipom.

CutePokemonClubAmbipom.png

Nice banner, Ambipom is certainly a cutie! I'll add it to the gallery~

New topic: Which Pokemon evolved via an evolutionary stone do you find cutest?

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • Well, Alex, quite simply, I love their squishiness! Just... so... squishy! *Pokes Squishy's head and watches the jiggle*

As far as the topic, I'd have to say that it's Cinccino! As mentioned before, Minccino is the cutest Normal-type imo. And, it maintains cuteness when it evolves. Doesn't fare too bad in battle either; I've been swept by a couple online.

Years
  • I'd say cutest stone-evolution Pokemon would have to be a tie between Whimsicott and Cinccino.

Whimsicott for its adorable face and Prankster can really set things up.

Cinccino can learn Bullet Seed and Rock Blast, recommend those moves and Tail Slap if yours has Technician. Technician can really make Cinccino good.

I used a Cinccino in the Battle Subway once and she fared pretty well.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Easy one, I say Vaporeon. Vaporeon is cute and it's my favourite Eeveelution.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Interesting! I personally have to agree with Cinccino being the cute stone-evolved Pokemon in my books. That thing's utterly adorable! What other than something outrageously cute could evolve a scarf into its anatomy? Nothing I tell you, nothing! ;D Although in saying that, I do also find Flareon pretty cute, so it's a tough one!

Update:
    As people don't actually seem to use their points, I haven't been in a big hurry to update them as you may have noticed. I'm completely open to keeping things as they are and updating the points are usual, but it seems to me that people might not actually want all the fuss associated with this given that no one actually spends them. Therefore, I propose that instead of using the points system we currently have, we use this link to determine where people stand within the club based on post numbers, contributions and general activeness/helpfulness. Thoughts, feedback and alternative ideas would be appreciated on this idea, so feel free to post in here what you think or if you'd rather speak in private, feel free to send me a PM or VM! :)

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Update:
    As people don't actually seem to use their points, I haven't been in a big hurry to update them as you may have noticed. I'm completely open to keeping things as they are and updating the points are usual, but it seems to me that people might not actually want all the fuss associated with this given that no one actually spends them. Therefore, I propose that instead of using the points system we currently have, we use this link to determine where people stand within the club based on post numbers, contributions and general activeness/helpfulness. Thoughts, feedback and alternative ideas would be appreciated on this idea, so feel free to post in here what you think or if you'd rather speak in private, feel free to send me a PM or VM! :)

And now I suddenly notice that I posted a whole lot since I joined the club, huh? XD

That's a pretty good idea, but then what happens to the points shop?

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014

Togekiss, definitely. I love that flying bird <3

Update:
    As people don't actually seem to use their points, I haven't been in a big hurry to update them as you may have noticed. I'm completely open to keeping things as they are and updating the points are usual, but it seems to me that people might not actually want all the fuss associated with this given that no one actually spends them. Therefore, I propose that instead of using the points system we currently have, we use this link to determine where people stand within the club based on post numbers, contributions and general activeness/helpfulness. Thoughts, feedback and alternative ideas would be appreciated on this idea, so feel free to post in here what you think or if you'd rather speak in private, feel free to send me a PM or VM! :)[/size]

I do think going by that link is a good idea, because otherwise it's too much work. And we could just give Pokemon out by how many posts you have in the thread, honestly. If you're caught to be spamming just to get the prizes, then you could be disqualified, perhaps? By the way, Alex, I'd like to donate a Togepi sometime ^^ It's one of my 4th gen breeds.

ultimatewolf

Artist
    Years
  • Bonjour! Welcome to the club! Personally I'm a huge fan of Mew and Latias, so good choices there! What is it that you find so cute about these Pokemon? And what makes you think pokemon are you in general? I love the name Giggles for Mew! Did you like it in the first movie? ^^ Enjoy your stay here and keep active! :)

-togekiss
    yes i like the first movie and the 8th movie and the 5th.
    i saw mew in the first movie and that is the reason i like him

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • As far as the points system, I understand what you're saying. But, I want the prize shop to remain. ;^; I REALLY want that Charmander, lol! I'll just go with whatever you do, but that's what I'd prefer.

On topic: I notice a lot of people are saying Togekiss. I do agree, it is a very cute stone-evolved Pokemon that can really hold itself out in battle, as well. But, I just think Cinccino is a tad bit cuter. :)

Also, question, are we allowed to start topics, as well?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Thanks for the feedback! So it seems the prize shop is liked after all? Hmm, I'll have a think about it. ^_^ Maybe prizes will be reserved as competition prizes? Or rewards for being a good member? Maybe meeting certain criteria? Hmm... All in due time! ^_^ And yes, members are allowed to start topics. :)

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • Alright then! Here's a topic I'd like to start: Of all our cute Pokemon, which one do you think you'd also be most likely to use in battle?
    For me, it's probably Togekiss and Victini. Yes, they're very cute, no doubt about it. But, Victini + V-Create = Death. And, Togekiss can also knock opponents down pretty quick with its super-wide movepool and impressive Special Attack. Also fares very well as a staller.

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • TOPIC: The pokemon that I would use in battle would be my partner Azumaril, It is quite powerful and I use it in many battles that I have!

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
  • Alright then! Here's a topic I'd like to start: Of all our cute Pokemon, which one do you think you'd also be most likely to use in battle?
    For me, it's probably Togekiss and Victini. Yes, they're very cute, no doubt about it. But, Victini + V-Create = Death. And, Togekiss can also knock opponents down pretty quick with its super-wide movepool and impressive Special Attack. Also fares very well as a staller.

I would use Shaymin, obviously because it's my favorite lol. Another one I would choose is Emolga, I used him in White and he was one of the best on my team with his famous Double Team + Attract <3

Back