• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Snivy063

Banned
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I really didn't know that, but thanks for that info, deoxys!

But yes, I never really cared about their stats and movesets as long as it's a cute Pokemon, they have my love. <3

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • I really didn't know that, but thanks for that info, deoxys!

But yes, I never really cared about their stats and movesets as long as it's a cute Pokemon, they have my love. <3
    I always tend to pick cute mon for battles despite the fact that their stats are horrible or not ;)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Glaceon is good in battle, but I find it far too flimsy and slow to put up a great offense... Right, time for a new topic!

New topic: 'Which cute Pokemon has the most interesting anatomy and why?'

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
  • i think bulbasaur has an interesting anatomy (: i suppose it was meant to be a frog with a bulb on its back since it really looks like one in the beginning of the pokemon adventures o________o but after years of development [like how pikachu slimmed down so much lol], it doesn' resemble any reptile. i think.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Which cute Pokemon has the most interesting anatomy and why?

I'd have to go with Cinccino on this one. A beautiful mouse posing as a model. How often do you see that happening? lol

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I have always wondered what was up with Grimer. :) It's like that thing... well, shouldn't exist at that state. It literally is like... well, when you flow...

Years
  • Name: -Daniel-
    Two cute Pokemon: Victini and Cubchoo
    Partner Pokemon: Victini

Hi Daniel, welcome to the club!

What made you choose Victini and Cubchoo? Did you like their cuteness or something?

Yes, I agree that Cubchoo is so adorable compared to its tough-looking evo Beartic.

That's great you decided to join us, we can never have too many members!

I'll alert AlexOzzyCake, the group owner and the resident moderator of Pokemon Groups.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Grimer's "anatomy" is rather perplexing to me. It has obvious arms, eyes, and a mouth, but its body is all sludge. ...I wonder how that thing goes to the bathroom....?

Who cares if it doesn't make sense, it's cute ;D I see your point though... Although would an animated mound of sludge really care about where it goes to the bathroom? :3 It does confuse me too, haha.

What on earth is... an ana..anatomy lol :(

I think Reuniclus has an interesting anatomy - its segmented areas are all connected in a blob - how cool is that? X)

Very. Very, very cool. Although I'm not sure how this contributes to its cuteness factor... What do you think?

Name: -Daniel-
    Two cute Pokemon: Victini and Cubchoo
    Partner Pokemon: Victini

Hello, welcome to the club! It's great to have new members, why not tell us a bit about your preferences? ^^ Your choice of Pokemon is very cute indeed, especially for Cubchoo in my mind! What do you find cute about these Pokemon? And why'd you choose Victini over Cubchoo? ^^ Do you find a specific type of Pokemon cute or do your preferences span over all the types? Enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask any questions. ^^

Hi Daniel, welcome to the club!

What made you choose Victini and Cubchoo? Did you like their cuteness or something?

Yes, I agree that Cubchoo is so adorable compared to its tough-looking evo Beartic.

That's great you decided to join us, we can never have too many members!

I'll alert AlexOzzyCake, the group owner and the resident moderator of Pokemon Groups.

You'll do what? o.o Erm, I shall consider myself alerted in this case! Of what exactly, I'm not sure... :p

New topic time since Grimer's getting some bad press here ;)

New topic: 'Which cute Pokemon would most likely live the life of a pirate?'

Let's see some creativity here guys ;D

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • The life of a pirate? Hmm.... Well, Purrloin is mischievous, we've seen this in the anime. But, I don't think kitties like water so much. Then again, it would just have to stay on the boat. I could foresee my partner Squishy the Frillish doing this, though. Water/Ghost is perfect typing for that, I'd think. It could be Squishy as the captain, and Purrloin as the first mate. :) Also, Mantyke might be a candidate. Never judge a book by its cover. :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Interesting choices, especially Purrlion! I can rather imagine a Frillish suiting that position well though. especially the male one. It'd have the red bandanna and a gold hoop ear ing and stripy clothes, oo. My choice is Wooper, mainly based on this picture:

Pirate_Wooper_by_idrawwoopers.jpg

(This picture is the reason for the topic, by the way. xD)

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"]Glaceon is elegant i agree. I think its my favorite pure ice type for its beauty:)

Also welcome new members of the cute pokemon club! :) i hope you enjoy your time here!
    [/SIZE]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2012
    qorkbro
    two cute pokemon: Piplup and corsal
    partner pokemon: Meatball my Umbreon i named him that when he was a little eevee he's awesome!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • New topic: 'Which cute Pokemon would most likely live the life of a pirate?'
    Let's see some creativity here guys ;D
    Creativity? What does that taste like?

Anyways, on topic. It's hard imagining a Pokémon living a pirate life, since they live the life of, well, Pokémon. However, I think the most likely Pokémon would probably be Chatot. It just seems to be the the most natural choice, since it is a parrot and all, and everybody knows that at least one pirate on the crew has a parrot.

Moving on, I'm going to make it a bit of a split topic, since I had something more in mind on this topic, so my answer is gonna be kind of a split on this topic. While I think that Chatot would be the most likely to live the life of a pirate, (which is the actual topic lol) I honestly can't imagine it looking like one, whereas the first thing that came to mind when I saw the topic, was a Politoed dressed up a pirate, and I honestly thought it fitted, so I think Politoed would look better as a pirate.

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Which cute Pokemon would most likely live the life of a pirate?'
    Jirachi
    Spoiler:

Back