• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I think Aron is the cutest one. That little rounded cutie has cute eyes ane little legs. No doubt why many other members chose Aron too.

BTW guys, I'm going on vacation so you don't probably see me for a week. And that's why I want to make my last topic before I'm off.

New topic: What cute Pokémon melted your heart when you first time saw it?

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
    Years
    I liked drifloon when I first saw it, even though it has a pretty haunting description (as most ghost types do). It was still pretty da'wwwing when I first saw it :3

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Drifloon really got me. I love it. Little ballon, trying to eat children, and then just being kidnapped by said children. I just loved it. Especially when it would follow you in Amity Square. <3

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
    ♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

emolga stole my heart when i first saw it <3

TwiDragon

Years
    ^Yeah, Oshawat didn't look really good at first when it was released. It was mostly due to its mouth looking like a frown.

I'm glad that Oshawatt was able to make a comeback, but I think it is trying a bit to much to be like piplup :x

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2012
    Tediiursa! teddiursa is so friggin' adorable words can not express my feelings of how adorable it is!!!!!! SO CUTE!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Which is the cutest Rock type Pokemon?
    Aron
    Spoiler:

Teddiursa
    Spoiler:

Bonsly
    Spoiler:

and Corsola
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Great ideas for cutest Rock type Avishka, I hadn't thought of half of those! As for the Pokemon that made me melt... That'd have to be Sandshrew. Happiest moment of my life when I caught one of those first time :') <3 Then after that was Pachirisu in the anime :3 I don't think there were any others than those two though. D: Possibly Drifloon!

New topic: 'Which Cute Pokemon from the list should be removed? Give reasons!'

Some Pokemon will end up being removed, so choose carefully and pick your reasons well! ;D

TwiDragon

Years
    Teddiursa's a rock type?

Anyways, I think Trubish. Its a pile of garbage! This is my own personal feeling towards the trashbag. I know some people love this Pokemon for looking "cute". But I don't like this thing at all.

Also, random question. Do people consider Pokemon like Lilligant and gardevior as cute? Or would they follow under the catagorys of "Beautiful"

New topic: 'Which Cute Pokemon from the list should be removed? Give reasons!'

I'm not a fan of Larvesta - it has no features that make it appealing. No cute eyes, no mouth (that I can see lol), no nice ears or tail. It's just a hairy bug that I've never really been a fan of. XD;; The only thing it has going for it that fits into the cute category is that it's small.

I like Larvesta <3

Its more of a "cool" Pokemon though, but maybe this image will help you realise that its not a "non-cute" pokemon

LOOK AT IT

Aw, it's definitely cute there... though I still see it as more of a cool Pokemon than anything. D: It's probably because it doesn't have most features that I believe makes a Pokemon cute. Granted I could change my mind later down the road as I did with Joltik.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    What Pokemon just made me melt? I'd have to say, though this doesn't really apply to the games, that when I first saw Axew in the anime and heard its voice, I was just like "D'awwwwwww! What a cute little baby dragon!"

Klinklang5

Bowties are Cool
    Years
    Honestly, I think Frillish should be removed, it looks like a mutated clown.
    The female version is just freaky.

Last edited:

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    Frillish is cute because it's so squishy! Also, look at the female form, as well.

In my opinion, Dragonite should be removed. No matter how I look at it, I cannot in any way see Dragonite as cute. It's a mythical dragon, it's not supposed to be cute.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I think Larvesta should go, it looks ugly to me.

Frillish is cute because it's so squishy! Also, look at the female form, as well.

In my opinion, Dragonite should be removed. No matter how I look at it, I cannot in any way see Dragonite as cute. It's a mythical dragon, it's not supposed to be cute.

Hmm, I agree with both of these! Although I think it'd be unfair to remove them just yet - we'll see what other people say first. ^^

Back