• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I like Larvesta <3

Its more of a "cool" Pokemon though, but maybe this image will help you realise that its not a "non-cute" pokemon

LOOK AT IT
    This is why I think it's adorable. <3

As for something being removed, I would say Grimer, Shaymin Sky Form, and Dragonite. Grimer hasn't ever been cute to me, Shaymin sky form is just...idk, I just hate it. XD;
    And Dragonite just looks dumb. Not like, dumb in design, dumb as in intellectually dumb.

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
    Years
    Draggonite is cute in the sense that it is derpy, but a respectable derpy (Unlike Bidoof and Stunfisk)

Plus, if any of you have seen Amtax's video on this, you will know that Dragonite is infact cute.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    It's cute in a SENSE, but in reality, it's ugly to me. xD
    Plus it's voice annoys me, highly. >->" Like it makes me want to clip its wings and kick it out of a small tree.

But Larvesta should stay on the list. <3
    (It's funny how people have completely different views as to what is cute and what isn't, non?)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Did someone said that Larvesta needs to be removed?

Spoiler:

If Larvesta's not cute, I think I'll call everything not cute. :p Just saying... XD

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years

New topic: 'Which Cute Pokemon from the list should be removed? Give reasons!'

Some Pokemon will end up being removed, so choose carefully and pick your reasons well! ;D
    It's honestly a bit hard of a choice, as I think all of the Pokémon on the list are cute. ...Or mostly all. I don't agree with those saying that Larvesta should be removed from the list, as even though it doesn't have a cute expression, which I often base my opinions on the cuteness of Pokémon on, I think that its cute, fluffy body kinda makes up for it. As well as with those who think Dragonite should be removed. It may not be small and adorable like most of the Pokémon on the list, but there are a lot of things that determine whether a Pokémon is cute or not. I too questioned whether it should've been added to the list when I first saw it was there, but then I took a glance at its facial expression, which made me realise why it was on the list, and if you look closely enough, you can see what looks like a smile.

Now, a Pokémon that I think should be removed from the list, is Gastly. I don't know who added it, but I don't think it was the best choice tbh. I don't know what people find cute about it, since everything I see is a small, ball-shaped ghost, with a rather angry or mischievious looking facial expression. Not exactly what I would picture upon hearing the word 'cute'.

Another thing, which I most certainly don't want removed from the list, but which seems rather weird in my opinion, is the Kangaskhan baby. It is without doubt cute, though it is not an actual Pokémon and therefore it doesn't really seem to fit on the list. I am well aware of the theories from the first game of it fitting in with the Cubone line, yet I still don't really think it fits in on the list. Maybe this is something worth discussing?

I also find it weird that the sprite that is used for Cherrim is the one that doesn't show a bit of the cuteness that Cherrim possess, so another thing that I want changed in the list.

Last edited:

TwiDragon

Years
    ^Yeah, I kind of got confused about the last two things you menchined!

I'm also still confused why Pokemon why Lilligant and Gardevior arn't on the list. I guess they are more known for beuty, but still they can be adorable <3

Also, I have a group up: The Gijinka group! If your interested, I have a link in my signature

TwiDragon

Years
    ^For me (besides trubbish), its the sprites fault. Look up the fan art, or look in the anime for scraggy. It is pretty adorable

I also understand Rotom as well,

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    The following Pokemon should be removed in my opinion:

Yeah, I just don't find them cute. They look more ugly to me.
    I disagree with all of your choices, except for Larvesta. I never thought it was cute.

Mawile has a scary looking thing on its head, but it's still very cute besides that.

As for Rotom, Scraggy, and Trubbish, I disagree with you 95-100% because I think they're super cute!

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
    Years
    Trubbish is a piece of garbage-LITTERALLY. Scraggy is a demented thing that can't smile properly. Mawile's design is awful, I mean what is it? The jaws make up more than 50% of its sprite and body, and those are definetly not cute. Larvesta is a hairy bug with no point to it. Rotom's eyes freak me out and I just don't like it as a cute Pokemon. Tell me, how can a Pokemon be cute if its found IN THE SCARIEST LOCATION IN ALL OF POKEMON?!

Back