• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Alina_Mau

Kitty Trainer
Years
  • Hmm well.... If I was to vote in on the topic I would have to also vote magnimite. THe floating, the eye, the spinny magnets, all adorable. The expression is one of a kind of blank innocence, like if he zaps you, it was the last thing on his mind. XD

In the meantime, I hate his evolution! D: It seems awkward and grumpy and...IDK I jsut never really liked it. I do love voltorbs evolution, which jacks up his cuteness, just knowing that he will become more cute does help.

So, I guess I'm saying....It's a tie? XD

Years
  • Between Voltorb and Magnemite: I choose Magnemite X3:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Seems Magnemite is owning the competition tbh xD I understand why, Magnemite is a real cutie if you get past the steely coldness of its exterior :3 Although I think these two have had their time now as people don't seem too interested in them xD So how about some not-overly cute Pokemon to compare? :D

New topic: 'Which is cuter, Pinsir or Scyther?'

127.png
    vs
    123.png

Tbh I find it hard to see much cute about these two Pokemon at all... Though seeing as you can never hug Pinsir without having your torso ripped in half, I think I'll have to go with Scyther. At least when hugging Scyther you'll have to clean halves left \o/

Edit: Actually after posting the sprites and looking at them properly, Scyther's face is kinda cute... It definitely gets my vote x]

King!

better
    Years
  • OMG most definitely Pinsir :3 It's little mouth thingamabob is so like, EEEEEE :D Then again, I can find cute in pretty much any Pokemon... ^_^;

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Pinsir isn't cute. D:
    Neither of them are cute to me. Scyther is cool and Pinsir is ugly. =/

Years
  • That Pinsir picture comes courtesy of KaitlynClinkScales from DA.

Speaking of her, here's another of her cute pictures - Darkrai!

Darkrai_by_KaitlynClinkscales.jpg

Last edited:

SS01

#PoC Collab
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I'll join!
    Username: ShinySearcher01 (call me SS)
    Two cute Pokemon: Lillipup and Chikorita
    Parter Pokemon: Daisy the Chikorita

Chikorita's the first Pokemon I ever obtained, SoulSilver being my first game,
    and that thing's just SO cute!

New topic: 'Which is cuter, Pinsir or Scyther?'

127.png
    vs
    123.png
    [/SIZE]

I don't think either of those Pokemon are very cute, but definitely Scyther.

GhostQuill

Nooby Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2012
    May I please join?

Name: GhostQuill
    Two cute Pokemon: Yamask and Duosion
    Partner Pokemon: Duo teh Duosion

Klinklang5

Bowties are Cool
    Years
  • Sorry for being a bit inactive, I had a busy time. Anyway, I say Scyther looks cuter, Pincir looks like something you'd bet a person to eat.

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
    Years
  • New topic: 'Which is cuter, Pinsir or Scyther?'

127.png
    vs
    123.png
    None of them are cute o.0
    Well.. scyther is more cute than pinsir but that doesn't make any of them a cute pokemon xD

It's like asking" what is more girly? a katana or a butchers knife?" XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Skitty is the cutest Pokemon :D

Spoiler:

lolwat... I'm glad you think so but mind signing up before you start posting please? ^^ Also try and keep related to the topic! xD

I'll join!
    Username: ShinySearcher01 (call me SS)
    Two cute Pokemon: Lillipup and Chikorita
    Parter Pokemon: Daisy the Chikorita

Chikorita's the first Pokemon I ever obtained, SoulSilver being my first game,
    and that thing's just SO cute!

I don't think either of those Pokemon are very cute, but definitely Scyther.

May I please join?

Name: GhostQuill
    Two cute Pokemon: Yamask and Duosion
    Partner Pokemon: Duo teh Duosion

Hihi! Welcome to the club both of you :D Chikorita is incredibly cute and very useful too, great choice SS! GhostQuill, I find your choices interesting! What is it you find cute about both of these Pokemon? Personally I can't see it but that's why you need to tell me so I can :D Keep active y'all <3

None of them are cute o.0
    Well.. scyther is more cute than pinsir but that doesn't make any of them a cute pokemon xD

It's like asking" what is more girly? a katana or a butchers knife?" XD

Lol... I guess that's true xD The answer is Katana obviously ;]

I've gotta admit, I'm not really seeing either of these Pokemon as cute at all... It's kinda like Bisharp and Ferroseed - how can something be adorable if you'll die hugging it? D: Huggable-ness is important for cuteness! <3

Last edited:

Nagaraja

আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে
    Years
  • Welcome to all the new people! Glad to have you here!
    For me, I would say Scyther. Pinsir scares me.... so much.....
    Besides, Scyther has a cute face. :D

GhostQuill

Nooby Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2012

GhostQuill, I find your choices interesting! What is it you find cute about both of these Pokemon? Personally I can't see it but that's why you need to tell me so I can :D Keep active y'all <3

They are cute :3
    Duosion for same reasons as it family members
    And Yamask because its crying face is kawaii

Back