• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Doggy Style XD...
    We should add those tough to the list, as we busted them being cute XD

Lmfao. xD But but but... I can't add Hydreigon, Tyranitar and Aggron to the list! Those things are horrible! xD But they are cute... Ahhh hard choice! D: These would be the sprites:

I see nothing cute about these! xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I did both at the same time xD There, tis now on the front page as the Pokemon of the week. ^^ I feel we've made a real difference today. ;D Anyhow, we should probably have a topic or something... o.o

New topic: 'Which Pokemon do you think have a hidden cuteness behind them?'

May sound like a weird question, but what I mean is, are there any Pokemon that you look at and think "oh god that is not cute!" but then after a while you just think "hmm... I guess this is kinda cute after all". For example, before the above conversation about Tyranitar, I thought it was a horrible brutish thug of a Pokemon that would kill anything it saw for fun. However now, I'm actually starting to see a cute side to it. xD

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I found these cute pictures <3

I also found this cute pic from Dawn when I searched cute Pokémon. :3

My pics messed up. :)

TY

For me it is Hydreigon, as it looks like an brutal serial killer, but this approves he has an cute side:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I found these cute pictures <3

Spoiler:

My pics messed up. :)

N'awhhh some of those adorable! Dawn never manages to stop being adorable, and that Riolu is just <33333!!! Eheheh, good work! We've got some incredibly cute pictures around now :o

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    ^^

Yes, and my answer is Typhlosion.

It may be little rough looking but I know that Typhlosion have cuteness inside it. :3

TY

I'm sure these guys can be cute too, just like Hydreigon...

Just unfortunately enough they dont like Pokemon O.o

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    Yeah because when i think of singing in pokemon all i can think of jigglypuff with the marker xD for hidden cuteness id say arcanine because its elegant and yet strong :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    ^^

Yes, and my answer is Typhlosion.

It may be little rough looking but I know that Typhlosion have cuteness inside it. :3

Hmm yes, I can see why Typhlosion is cute, it does have that certain something about it. ^^ I'd certainly like one xD It'd be hard to hug though, what with all the fire... D:

Also, check out this. xD

I'm sure these guys can be cute too, just like Hydreigon...

Just unfortunately enough they dont like Pokemon O.o

Spoiler:

What even are those? o.o

Yeah because when i think of singing in pokemon all i can think of jigglypuff with the marker xD for hidden cuteness id say arcanine because its elegant and yet strong :)

Paha same xD Hmmm, Arcanine... That one is certainly a cool Pokemon, I find it hard to see the cute side of it though o.o What about it makes it cute in your opinion? ^^

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    It's cute Typhlosion Alex. ^^ Specially Typhlosion eyes and teeth.

Typhlosion can be hard to hug but do you remember episode when Ash rides Rapidash in first season? :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ohhh yeah! I forgot about that :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNGjNstpZOA

That episode! I suppose he isn't actually sat down on its back, he has his back in the air, but that should still burn him o.o Maybe we could hug Typhlosion! :D

Edit: I just read up on that episode, apparently Ponyta's main only burns someone that it doesn't trust :s I don't know how that works, but maybe its the same for Typhlosion?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Yes. That cake looks delicious. :P

I wonder if it's meant to me. :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Yes. That cake looks delicious. :P

I wonder if it's meant to me. :D

I'm sure it's a reward for being so awesome ;D Now I want cake... I'm in the middle of making homemade lasagna, but time to bake a cake too!

Back