• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    We all are awesome because we belong to this great club!

I want thank you Alex once again for creating this club! ^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Lol thanks guys... ^^ <3

New topic: 'What do you want to see happen next to the Cute Pokemon Fan Club and what changes should be made?'

I'm interested in your opinions, so fire away!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    But greatest club ever in my opinion! ^^

There's my entry for the competition.

Must put link because I didn't get it work.
    :)

https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/403/pachirisus.jpg/

N'awh, well thanks! ^^ <3

Ooo, I can turn it into an image if you want? It's really good btw! ^^ I'll put it in spoiler tags for you as an image below. (I've also put the code at the bottom for you to copy and paste when you send it to MysticFlower ^^)~

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Well thank you. ^^

It is dedicated to all The Cute Pokemon Fanclub members and specially to you Alex. You're Pachirisu fan. :3

It would be cool if somebody uploads it to club's art gallery. ^^

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Thanks Alex. ^^

Now I'm listening By Your Side and I'm glad and sad at the same time because it's very beautiful music and it's Dawn's theme. And sad because I remember final episode of Diamond and Pearl saga when Dawn saw Ash and Brock final time and Dawn's tears came out. ;(

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Thanks Alex. ^^

Now I'm listening By Your Side and I'm glad and sad at the same time because it's very beautiful music and it's Dawn's theme. And sad because I remember final episode of Diamond and Pearl saga when Dawn saw Ash and Brock final time and Dawn's tears came out. ;(

NOOO!!! Don't say that!! D: It's making me sad now ;o; </3 That episode never happened. Dawn never left. They're still all together. One big happy family. (I'm not in denial.)

It is very nice music though you're right. It's just a shame it'll always have that attached to it :/

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    You got a new avatar, Alex! :) .. And it's really cute. ^__^

Now that reminds me of Oracion from the Movie 13?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    You got a new avatar, Alex! :) .. And it's really cute. ^__^

Now that reminds me of Oracion from the Movie 13?

Hehe, thank you! ^^ Hmm, honestly I have no idea what movie you're talking about xD If it's a Pokemon movie then I've only had the pleasure to watch the first 2 D: In which Mew was adorable <333

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years

Hmm yes, I can see why Typhlosion is cute, it does have that certain something about it. ^^ I'd certainly like one xD It'd be hard to hug though, what with all the fire... D:

Also, check out this. xD

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

What even are those? o.o

Paha same xD Hmmm, Arcanine... That one is certainly a cool Pokemon, I find it hard to see the cute side of it though o.o What about it makes it cute in your opinion? ^^

Its elegance its beautiful a nice coat :) haha i just think itd be warm and cuddly. Ita adorable :P

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    .....I do not think that typhlosion is cute at all.......I think Meganium is much cuter than Typhlosion XD

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I was referring to the movie where Dialga and Palkia battled together with Darkrai. :3

Anyway, I think the club is perfect as it is. Although surprises and changes wouldn't hurt. :)

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I was referring to the movie where Dialga and Palkia battled together with Darkrai. :3

Anyway, I think the club is perfect as it is. Although surprises and changes wouldn't hurt. :)

That was nice song but I assume that you mean 10th movie?

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Yes, my bad. I am not familiarized with the number of movies soo yeah. <3

When's the deadline for the contest by the way?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    It's okay. :3

I remember that competion will end 26th day so you have plenty of time to do your entry. <3

More entries, more fun!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Yep, I actually haven't started out yet because of the exams that I had this week. :P ..

What's the current topic anyway?

Back