• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years
No One thinks my Horse is cute??????? T-T
Next pokemon of the week should be Emolga. IU think she is cute and very attractive.
tumblr_lj8lcyU1p41qfgnm8o1_500.gif

YES! I <33333 Emolga! So cute! :D

emolga_icon1-1.jpg
emolga_and_snivy_by_hoyeechun-d3el5j3.png

I have him in White and I love him to death <333

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
im not too familiar with 5th gen pkmns. but that is one cute pokemon lol :)

love it <333

my vote goes to her... (is it weird that everytime i think of a cute pokemon i think its a girl?)

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
im not too familiar with 5th gen pkmns. but that is one cute pokemon lol :)

love it <333

my vote goes to her... (is it weird that everytime i think of a cute pokemon i think its a girl?)
Not at all, I also sometimes think cute mons as a girl and some mons like Scizor as boys ^_^

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Joining =D

Name: Pokemon Trainer Touko
Two cute Pokemon: Vulpix and Erufuun
Partner Pokemon: Vulpixxxxxxxxxx <3
Nickname of partner : Fluff

This is Erufuun btw :D

Erufuun_BW.png

Ahhh thank you! :) Welcome to the group, hope you have a good time and stay active ^^ I'll add your Pokemon to the list now :D I know it as Whimsicott, haha. Don't forget to audition to be a Cute Judge if you want to! ^^

Name: Masterge77
Two Cute Pokemon: Buizel and Riolu
Partner Pokemon: Ace the Buizel

Hello, welcome to the group! :) I hope you have a great time here and stay active :) Must say, Riolu is extremely cute! Don't forget to audition to be a Cute Judge if you want to! :D

Horseas are cute <3 But, nowhere as adoreable as Swinub <3 Or Cubone <3 Or Eevee <3 Gwaah. But, then I think about the anime... and Misty's Horsea was great! @-@ I'm conflicted. And I came up with a topic idea if members are allowed to come up with topics :)

Paha, THEY'RE ALL SO ADORABLE xD <3 Sure thing, what's the topic? :D Just write it in bold so people can see it ^^

New Pokemon of the week is Emolga due to popular demand! Don't forget to enter our competition if you want to! :) Don't forget to read below for a present!

Hey guys! Now that we've reached 12 members and everyone's been great in the club, it's time you get a reward! Send me (AlexOzzyCake) a PM saying "Present please!" and you'll receive a gift :D

SO, what is everyone's least favourite Pokemon on our list? Mine personally is Delibird, that thing's certainly not the cutest... Haha.

(Posts counted mark)

Last edited:

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 5, 2012
Delibird for sure lol >.> that thing looks like santa D:

johnny18

Years
I look at all the our cute mons and yeah, delibird is not really cute.........It just reminds me of Santa Clause and Santa Clause is not cute but fun XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hehe xD It wouldn't be fair to remove it just yet, but if one more person agrees then I think it should go...

I've just created a new user bar for this club, feel free to use it if you want! ^^ And a second is now on the front page under '-User Bars-'. And now a third. x3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hehe x3 I'll talk to Snow Phoenix and see if he's okay with that considering it was his choice. ^^

Hehe, using a user bar gives +20 points a week, so it's worth it if you're after some points ;D

New Topic: Which elemental type has the cutest set of Pokemon in your opinion?

I reckon I know Snow Pheonix's answer already... ;D Mine personally is probably the Electric type. I don't like using them much, but it gives us Pokemon such as Pikachu, Minun, Plusle, Electrike, Pachirisu, Emolga, Pichu... There's so many! A close one is obviously the Normal type since we have Teddiursa, Skitty, Snubble... All that lot. xD

(Post mark counted)

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
Hehe x3 I'll talk to Snow Phoenix and see if he's okay with that considering it was his choice. ^^

Hehe, using a user bar gives +20 points a week, so it's worth it if you're after some points ;D

New Topic: Which elemental type has the cutest set of Pokemon in your opinion?

I reckon I know Snow Pheonix's answer already... ;D Mine personally is probably the Electric type. I don't like using them much, but it gives us Pokemon such as Pikachu, Minun, Plusle, Electrike, Pachirisu, Emolga, Pichu... There's so many! A close one is obviously the Normal type since we have Teddiursa, Skitty, Snubble... All that lot. xD

(Post mark counted)
Sure you can take it down. lol. I was originally going to pick Cubchoo and Swinub tbh o.o I picked Delibird instead because of otherworld @-@ He thought that Delibird was cute so I picked something that I wasn't biased for.

419GDwgyX4L._SL500_SL160_.jpg

I still think that plushie is cute though :x

As for the topic: We all know that I'm going to say Ice types so yeah <.< There's that! And I'd also like to pitch in Ground types. Ground pre-evos are cute :x Sandshew, Phanphy, Swinub, Diglet, Cubone... and quite a few more I believe.

johnny18

Years

It should be water type: Squirtle, Marill, Azumarill, Wooper, Oshawott, Lapras, Vaporeon,......I can name a bunch of few more XD I love to use all of them in battle but never have a chance

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
Years
Which elemental type has the cutest set of Pokemon in your opinion?

Normal types :: Teddisura, Minccino, Cinccino, Happiny, Eevee, Skitty, etc etc
Grass types :: Cherrim, Whimsii, Churine etc etc
:D

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years

Most Normal types tend to be very cute, it's pretty much the cute Pokemon type. There are also a lot of cute Water types as well.

Normal: Ratata, the entire Clefairy line, the entire Jigglypuff line, Meowth, Eevee, Sentret, Furret, Togepi, Teddiursa, Zigzagoon, Linoone, Skitty, Delcatty, Bidoof, Glameow, Happiny, Patrat, Watchog (yes, I think Watchog is cute), Lillipup, Mincinno, and Cincinno

Water: Squirtle, Seel, Vaporeon, Totodile, the entire Marill line, Chinchou, Mudkip, Lotad, Spheal, Clamperl, Luvdisc, Piplup, Buizel, Floatzel, Finneon, Oshawott, Dewott, and Frillish

Lime Green

Top Percentage of Rattata
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2012
Name: Lime Green
Two cute Pokemon: Whimsiscott and Mew
Partner Pokemon: Mew (nickname: NyanCat) <3
who doesn't love Mew? lols.

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years

Normal all the way :D
They're all so cute!

Teddiursa, Happiny, Lillipup, the list goes on :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Name: Lime Green
Two cute Pokemon: Whimsiscott and Mew
Partner Pokemon: Mew (nickname: NyanCat) <3
who doesn't love Mew? lols.

Hey, welcome to the club! ^^ Hope you have a good time and stay active :) Hmm, I must admit, I never really understood why people find Mew so cute o.o Whimsiscott I can't disagree with though!
Oh Gosh, have you seen Mew's sprite on Pokemon Green? o.o
151.png

... NOT CUTE! xD

So it seems people seem to think the Normal type is the cutest? But what does everyone think the cutest bug Pokemon is? This Pokemon will be added to our list!

Personally, I think Spinirak is rather cute. ^^

(Posts counted mark)

Last edited:

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
mew is cute!!! not on that pic though -_-

its a cute little... mouse? haha idk what it is.

and on last topic.
cutest elemental gotta be water types. after than normal.

as for bugs... besides caterpie and butterfree. i dont see any that are cute....

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Name: U_Flame
Two Cute Pokemon: Kirlia and Quilava!
Partner Pokemon: Maril! My family calls her Fat Boy.

Back