• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013
    I would love to join this group!

Name: mysticflower
    Two cute pokemon: Buneary and Wigglytuff :3
    Partner Pokemon: Wilf the Wigglytuff

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I would love to join this group!

Name: mysticflower
    Two cute pokemon: Buneary and Wigglytuff :3
    Partner Pokemon: Wilf the Wigglytuff

Hello, welcome to the group! :D Ahh, it's about time someone suggested Buneary, I was getting worried haha! I can kind of understand Wigglytuff being cute... Mainly due to the little quiff <3 Anyhow, welcome to the club and enjoy your time here ^^ Don't forget to check out the competitions and front page for what's happening in the group. :D

Inter-Club Competition Update!

Hey guys! Unfortunately it seems that the Underestimated Pokemon Club is no where near as popular as our Cute Club and therefore they haven't been able to find any members to battle, other than the leader (Go us, we rock ;D). So their leader, Impo, has said that any members of our group are welcome to challenge him to a match under the same conditions, but sadly the tournament is cancelled until he can recruit some more members. This however brings me on to our first club event!

Club Event: Battle Royale!

Okay, now that we've got 15 members, it's time for our first club event! This event is going to be in place of our previous inter-club challenge and will take the form of a battle-royale tournament! PM AlexOzzyCake to enter yourself into the tournament and you will be assigned a random opponent. It's then up to you two to decide whether you battle via Wi-Fi or Pokemon Online, but once you're matched up you have a week to have your battle! The winners will progress and repeat until eventually a winner is crowned, earning 250 points and an exclusive member title! All Pokemon used must be on our cute Pokemon list. ^^

Now, how about a new conversation topic? Out next topic is, 'Which Generation introduced the cutest Pokemon?'

(Posts Counted Mark)

Last edited:

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013

Hello, welcome to the group! :D Ahh, it's about time someone suggested Buneary, I was getting worried haha! I can kind of understand Wigglytuff being cute... Mainly due to the little quiff <3 Anyhow, welcome to the club and enjoy your time here ^^ Don't forget to check out the competitions and front page for what's happening in the group. :D

Thanks! It was the Explorers of Sky dungeon game that sold me on Wigglytuff ^_^

Good luck for the battles! As for me, I need a lot more time to put a team together.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Thanks! It was the Explorers of Sky dungeon game that sold me on Wigglytuff ^_^

Good luck for the battles! As for me, I need a lot more time to put a team together.

Ahh yes, how could I forget - that Wigglytuff is hilarious! I'd definitely be part of a guild if he was the leader!

Alright, but don't forget than if you're using Pokemon Online you can put a team together instantly without having to breed, train, place EVs or do anything other than simply select what to use. ^^

Also, 20 points have just been awarded for use of a user bar this week. ^^

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013

Ahh yes, how could I forget - that Wigglytuff is hilarious! I'd definitely be part of a guild if he was the leader!

Alright, but don't forget than if you're using Pokemon Online you can put a team together instantly without having to breed, train, place EVs or do anything other than simply select what to use. ^^

Also, 20 points have just been awarded for use of a user bar this week. ^^

Thanks! Oh, I forgot to mention - I use a mac, I think Pokemon Online is just for PC isn't it? If there is a Mac version I would be there like a shot :D

I am thinking now it might have been cuter to choose Igglypuff. I don't mind it changing if no one likes Wigglytuff... I won't be sad. *sniffs* Wigglytuff in the guild reminds me of Dumbledore.

(Also I love that the pink pokemon are almost always cute.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Thanks! Oh, I forgot to mention - I use a mac, I think Pokemon Online is just for PC isn't it? If there is a Mac version I would be there like a shot :D

Hmm, good question. o.o I'll have a look now. ^^

I just found the cutest picture... As a warning to everyone, if you open the spoiler brackets you will die of a cuteness overload.

Spoiler:

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013

Hmm, good question. o.o I'll have a look now. ^^

I just found the cutest picture... As a warning to everyone, if you open the spoiler brackets you will die of a cuteness overload.

Spoiler:

Thanks for the link! If it works I will let you know ;) And that is a very cute picture, I am surprised that no one has chosen Pikachu yet! Perhaps he's too obvious??

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Thanks for the link! If it works I will let you know ;) And that is a very cute picture, I am surprised that no one has chosen Pikachu yet! Perhaps he's too obvious??

No problem ^^ Ahah I know, me too! There's quite a few I'm surprised aren't here yet. Pikachu, Pichu, Piplup (WANTTT), Budew, Grimer, Happiny, Bonslai, Drifloon, Sentret, Jigglypuff, Togepi, Chingling, Phione... The list goes on, haha! I'm thinking of having an event where 5 or so will all get added at once to include some of these cuties. :p

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • Which Generation introduced the cutest Pokemon?

All the Generations had introduced numerous cute Pokemon, but the ones that introduced the most cute Pokemon was Gen 4, it's impossible to tell what Generation has the "cutest" Pokemon, as they are all cute in some form, but Gen 4 introduced the most cute Pokemon in my opinion.

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013
    Which Generation introduced the cutest Pokemon?

That's a tricky question! Lets see...
    Gen 1 - The original set had adorable starters, introduced Pikachu, Meowth, Ponyta, the Eevee family and so on, but those sprites weren't pretty.
    Gen 2 - Babies!!!!
    Gen 3 - There were a few cuties such as Illumise, Plusle/Minun and Skitty, but overall I don't feel there are as many cute pokemon compared to other gens.
    Gen 4 - The starters got cute again. And who doesn't love Mime Jr. and Driflim (and one of my own faves, Buneary)? But a lot of gen 4 pokemon are NOT cute, or they try to be but fail (Bibarel).
    Gen 5 - Like gen 1, there are a lot of cuties here! I think they will be fresh in everyone's minds still ;)

Verdict: IMO, Gen 5 wins overall.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hmmm, personally I agree with Masterge77, Gen IV brought in most of the cuties in my opinion. There's Pachirisu, Piplup, Budew, Happiny, Drifloon, Shellos, just so many... It's certainly my favourite Generation of Pokemon that's been added atleast. ^^ Gen V in my opinion was terrible... The Pokemon they brought in, bleughhh... Vanillite, Emolga and Litwick are cute, but other than that I can't think of many at all... o.o

Don't forget to sign up for our Cute Club Battle Royale event! (:

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
    Years
  • Hey gen 5 had a few. Audino, larvesta, sewaddle, cottonee, petilil, umm Dwebble, woobat, The starters, pre-evo of jellicent. The pan- monkeys, munna, Deerling, Keldeo, meloetta, Axew, deino, Victini, Patrat, lillipup, purrloin, Pidove, blitzle, Drilbur, Timburr?, tympole, sandile, darumaka, Scraggy, yamask?, Trubbish, zorua, minccino, Gothita, solosis, ducklett, Foongus, joltik, tynamo, Cubchoo, shelmet, Meinfoo, Golett?, Pawniard?, Rufflet, Vullaby? And that is why i think 5 gen wins!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'm sorry but I'm not going to listen to someone's opinion that counts Trubbish as a Pokemon. XD I do agree with most of the others though, a couple iffy ones haha!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Oh... Gosh... You've just made made think Trubbish is cute, how dare you! D: That THING is not aloud in this club. ;o;

blue

gucci
    Years
  • There's so many cute Pokémon.. I can already think of loads!

I'd like to joinnn.

Name: Suicune™
    Two cute Pokemon: Whimsicott & Skitty

Partner Pokemon: Skittles the Skitty <3!

Inspiration

All Rights Reserved.
    Years
  • Yay! I got in! ^o^ Foxes inspire me. Topics.

Which Pokemon should be added to our list and why?
    I think Dratini should make the list. I'm more of a dark-type, but Dratini is cute, too. I've been a big fan since the first time I saw it, and I guess it was pretty cute 'cause I actually LOVED it. Now I like Zorua. Hee hee.

What do you think makes a Pokemon cute?
    I believe it's the way the trainers treat them. For example, I use my Pokemon's special abilities the best way I can, and it'll make 'em look cute. Plus, Japanese people are cute. Hee hee.

Back